We're turning Californian, turning Californian!

"Why are you here?"

"To get some money."

"What kind of money?"

"Obama money."

"Where's it coming from?

"Obama."

"And where did Obama get it?"

"I don't know... his stash, I don't know. I don't know where he got it from, but he's givin' it t'us to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him... Obama! Obama!"

adriannepalicki3.jpg

Cum on babe,
Where's my cash money?
 
"Why are you here?"

"To get some money."

"What kind of money?"

"Obama money."

"Where's it coming from?

"Obama."

"And where did Obama get it?"

"I don't know... his stash, I don't know. I don't know where he got it from, but he's givin' it t'us to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him... Obama! Obama!"
Immortalized via radio.
 
On a more serious note, the tax magic of immigration:

With amnesty, we will wave the magic wand, and suddenly new low-wage workers will appear, along with new mouths for Nanny State to feed. That's sure to boost incomes and lower the deficit.

Surely, the party of fiscal responsibility wouldn't support such a self-destructive policy, would they? Oddly, some creative Republicans are arguing that "[l]egalizing undocumented immigrants will make them pay more taxes, earn higher wages and bring an underground demographic of workers into the official American economy."

It is quite common for conservatives, and liberals who want to sound responsible, to claim that immigration is needed for economic regeneration. This argument is an extreme absurdity. If immigrants boosted the tax base, then California would be the most successful state in the nation. California would be looking at budget surpluses that would be the envy of the nation.

Instead, California is living proof of the harmful economic impact caused by mass immigration. Over the last two decades, California grew by 10 million new people, but gained only 150,000 new taxpayers. As a study by a team of economic and public policy professors found, "From the mid-1980s to 2005, California's population grew by 10 million, while Medicaid recipients soared by seven million; tax filers paying income taxes rose by just 150,000; and the prison population swelled by 115,000." This is the make-up of a demographic and economic catastrophe, and it is the open borders Republican model for the rest of the nation.
Charles Martel

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/11/magical_thinking_about_amnesty.html#ixzz2CrNT6okt
 
The only thing the court is doing is holding up the manufacture of Twinkies and Ding Dongs because other companies are eager to buy up the brands and plants and start producing (under new labor agreements if the Unions want to negotiate, or without, either way, just as well and we have plenty of reinforcements...).


It would have been the same for GM and investors would not be so jittery about investing in the economy under the rule of a man instead of the rule of law.
 
On a more serious note, the tax magic of immigration:

Charles Martel

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/11/magical_thinking_about_amnesty.html#ixzz2CrNT6okt
Instead, California is living proof of the harmful economic impact caused by mass immigration. Over the last two decades, California grew by 10 million new people, but gained only 150,000 new taxpayers. As a study by a team of economic and public policy professors found, "From the mid-1980s to 2005, California's population grew by 10 million, while Medicaid recipients soared by seven million; tax filers paying income taxes rose by just 150,000; and the prison population swelled by 115,000." This is the make-up of a demographic and economic catastrophe, and it is the open borders Republican model for the rest of the nation.
Well, yes, that's all true.

So what is California supposed to do about it?

They're here. Are we supposed to shoot them? Deport them? What??
 
Well, yes, that's all true.

So what is California supposed to do about it?

They're here. Are we supposed to shoot them? Deport them? What??

What can you do?

Become another Mexican State.

You already screwed the pooch, as you say, and now the same people who fucked the dog want the rest of us to happily be absorbed into than wonderful mañana culture...

Whoo Hoo! Celebrate!
 
What can you do?

Become another Mexican State.

You already screwed the pooch, as you say, and now the same people who fucked the dog want the rest of us to happily be absorbed into than wonderful mañana culture...

Whoo Hoo! Celebrate!
Do you know what keeps California from becoming a Mexican State?

Black people hate them more than they hate white people.
 
Swing votes, now...

They want bennies.

Loot the rich white liberals clinging to the best spots, give them what they demand...

“Like most of her neighborhood, she was a fighting liberal, fighting to have her money taken from her. For all her exertions, it never was.”
John Updike
 
Oh, I just got it...

Swing votes.

Is that like "Are we going to be cross? ... I don't think I could bear it?"

They will be second on the lynch list once the white liberals have fled Eden...
 
Oh, I just got it...

Swing votes.

Is that like "Are we going to be cross? ... I don't think I could bear it?"

They will be second on the lynch list once the white liberals have fled Eden...
Very much like that.

They will stop at nothing to prevent the Mexicans from taking over California. Because once that happens, they're finished.

They know that white people don't hate them, and they know that the Mexicans do.
 
Very much like that.

They will stop at nothing to prevent the Mexicans from taking over California. Because once that happens, they're finished.

They know that white people don't hate them, and they know that the Mexicans do.

Yeah, I learned that in boot camp. White Liberals refuse to see it. The only hate they see comes from White Christians. And yes, they are Christians too, they just do not force their Christianity on other people. Lord knows we wished they felt the same away about their values...

And speaking of tolerant Liberals and "diversity:"

Decades earlier, another courageous thinker, Whittaker Chambers, discovered a similar phenomenon to Benghazigate when he dared to reveal the identity of a prominent member of the Communist spy network, Alger Hiss, an official in FDR's State Department. In his famous autobiography, Witness, Chambers wrote:

When I took up my little sling and aimed at Communism, I also hit something else...the forces of that great socialist revolution, which, in the name of liberalism, spasmodically, incompletely, somewhat formlessly, but always in the same direction, has been inching its ice cap over the nation for two decades.
Chambers was relentlessly attacked by the mainstream media as he testified before Congress, indeed exposing the underbelly of that much larger target and the media's leftist sympathies.

The facts uncovered in the Benghazi incident may also point to something else much more ominous. As Diana West bravely put it, we are discovering that "Uncle Sam joined the jihad."
Cindy Simpson

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/the_benghazi_slingshot.html#ixzz2CrUv9dvQ
 
Now, however, stalemate may be just as likely as solution. Why? Well, it was former Bush advisor Keith Hennessey who discovered a big obstacle in all this. Team Obama wants a gargantuan $1.6 trillion tax hike over the next ten years to finance larger government. And Hennessey surmised — and I agree — that the reason the president couched his language in terms of higher tax “revenues” rather than tax “rates” is that he essentially wants both. Raise the top rates and cap or eliminate a number of tax deductions for more revenues. This is going to be a big problem. It could well be a deal-breaker.

...

Sooner or later this is the Obama agenda. And it’s going to be a big stumbling block for a year-end deal that would avoid a roughly $450 billion tax hike that would sink us back into recession.

New reports suggest there’s no progress between the White House and Republican congressional leaders. No wonder. The debate looks to be about higher revenues and rates, not a true compromise, and Republicans are getting boxed in.

None of this revenue transfer to the government is remotely pro-growth. And hiking taxes on capital gains and dividends is significantly anti-growth. With Obamacare taxes, the 15 percent cap-gains tax could run up to 23.8 percent and the 15 percent dividend rate could jump to 43.4 percent. And that doesn’t even include the integrated corporate tax rate.

So here’s the economic-growth problem: The after-tax-incentive return on cap-gains would fall more than 10 percent. On dividends it would drop over 33 percent. (Interestingly, over 100 large companies have declared special dividends to beat a year-end tax hike.) This raises the cost of capital and lowers the return on investment for the entire economy.

By making capital less valuable and more expensive, you get less of it. And you can’t have entrepreneurial capitalism without capital. Higher capital costs block business formation, productivity, jobs, and incomes.

Frankly, in terms of long-run economic growth, taxes on capital investment are more important than income taxes. On top of that, every time the capital-gains tax rate is raised, it generates lower long-run revenues. But if you cut the rate, revenues soar. Just ask Bill Clinton, whose second-term capital-gains tax cut led to a budget surplus.

And nobody is even talking about spending. The original across-the-board sequester, which was supposed to slash $1.2 trillion from the budget, is off the table. Apparently, $50 billion is the new number. So let me get this right: A $500 billion tax hike, and a $50 billion spending cut. That’s revenues-over-spending by ten-to-one. Wasn’t Simpson-Bowles looking for $3 or $4 in spending cuts for every $1 of new revenues?

So, it looks like way too many tax hikes, way too few spending cuts, and a big anti-growth fiscal package that is more like European-style austerity than American-style, free-enterprise recovery. This is why the stock markets are so nervous. They don’t know what they’re gonna get.

Right now, stalemate is just as likely as solution.
Larry Kudlow, NRO
 
Back
Top