Once Upon a Frosty Morning

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,358
A simple idea someone could use to launch a simple stroke story of almost any category:

Protagonist is new to the neighbourhood. Home alone. you decide if (s)he is single, or family just away. anyway (s)he goes to put garbage out early one frosty morning while it is still dark out. dressed only in sleepwear. forgets that the door is set on automatically locking....

with no key & no cell at hand, (s) goes to the nearest house with lights on, which glow through the sliding deck doors at the rear of the house.

Does (s)he see something kinky? Or is him/her invited in to warm up, leading to kinky sex or romance?
 
I have a thought what if she goes next door to her neighbor a handsome but shy young man who has had a crush on her for a long time, He invites her inside and they get to know each other better while they wait on a locksmith.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a Frosty Morning.

This is how I would write this. She has a family who went away for the weekend. She forgot tonight is trash night so she dashes outside in her nightgown and just as she realizes that the door has an automatic door lock it closes. Damn she sees the house next door has its lights on. She goes over, knocks on the door, no answer she rings the door bell and the object of her obsession answers.
The women takes in the women standing outside her door, her white gown glows like the finest diamonds, her skin sparkles like dew drops on wet grass, the women couldn’t resist her, she pulls her in.

She shoves her up against the wall, she glides her wet tongue across her cool lips rims the outer edges of her lips slowly likes her way down to her tits as she does this she lets a spit slide down her stomach, the women watches as it slides down to her pussy. The women follows the treasure trail stops mid lick the women gasps, she wakes up and realizes it is just a dream.
 
Back
Top