What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you never to mention those. what happens in vegas, stays in vegas. or was i in france? ah well, viva la sexe!

hi, suga! do i need to shank someone?

Oops! lol! The best trip we never had!!

i don't know what you're talking about....and that certainly wasn't me sticking my tongue in....

....that wasn't me. that's all i'm sayin.
I definitely reme.....wait no I don't! Respy and I were at the bar, getting food....Right Respy?!

Been a while since I have been on. Reading posts, checking out some people that I know, some I don't. Interesting coming back. Don't know if I fit anymore. Miss some things, but have some bad memories. Interesting...have I changed that much? Hmmmm.....

Been a while since I have been on. Reading posts, checking out some people that I know, some I don't. Interesting coming back. Don't know if I fit anymore. Miss some things, but have some bad memories. Interesting...have I changed that much? Hmmmm.....
We are more than happy to have you back and would love for you to stay, but you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

oh - of yourself? yes, i have that one, too. i'm selling copies on ebay.
ooh, that should start a bidding war....If I remember correctly, she tried that, and that, and that, and even perfected the lone eagle position....It was breathtaking.....

ooh, that should start a bidding war....If I remember correctly, she tried that, and that, and that, and even perfected the lone eagle position....It was breathtaking.....

seriously, when she did that triple axle thing...i cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back