Bra question

HarleyRiderMI

Really Experienced
I saw a glimpse of a black lace bra in a movie, but this bra went further down the rib cage then any thing I have seen before, probably 5 or 6 inches. What do you call this style of bra?

Last edited:
Or it can be called a long line bra as well.

0160234817532.jpg

As you only caught a glimpse it could have been a camisole, a basque or a corset

Giggl...I love that daisy top

hahaha may_i..

This thread has great potential to become a little lingerie Pinterest site!
I love that black one you found

Long line bras are popular with some brides because they work well with strapless gowns.

If combined with a high-waisted petticoat then any midriff bulges are hidden.

According to my daughters and their friends wearing both can be uncomfortable for long periods.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Too weird. Haven't posted in forever. Somehow all my questions were answered without asking... til today. My wife has very sensitive nipples. I have been daydreaming of getting her a front close bra that is very soft material in the cup area. That way I could tweak her nipples while we enjoy a nice meal and once at home I could undo her from the front and continue to build her tension. We have been married over thirty five years and I still think she could orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation alone. (She gets really close!) Is there such bra like this, and if so where to get one. Help my you awesome girls of lit. I think if this doesn't work well, I tried.

Too weird. Haven't posted in forever. Somehow all my questions were answered without asking... til today. My wife has very sensitive nipples. I have been daydreaming of getting her a front close bra that is very soft material in the cup area. That way I could tweak her nipples while we enjoy a nice meal and once at home I could undo her from the front and continue to build her tension. We have been married over thirty five years and I still think she could orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation alone. (She gets really close!) Is there such bra like this, and if so where to get one. Help my you awesome girls of lit. I think if thihis doesn't work well, I tried.

Too weird. Haven't posted in forever. Somehow all my questions were answered without asking... til today. My wife has very sensitive nipples. I have been daydreaming of getting her a front close bra that is very soft material in the cup area. That way I could tweak her nipples while we enjoy a nice meal and once at home I could undo her from the front and continue to build her tension. We have been married over thirty five years and I still think she could orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation alone. (She gets really close!) Is there such bra like this, and if so where to get one. Help my you awesome girls of lit. I think if thihis doesn't work well, I tried.

the key would be to get something unlined

Too weird. Haven't posted in forever. Somehow all my questions were answered without asking... til today. My wife has very sensitive nipples. I have been daydreaming of getting her a front close bra that is very soft material in the cup area. That way I could tweak her nipples while we enjoy a nice meal and once at home I could undo her from the front and continue to build her tension. We have been married over thirty five years and I still think she could orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation alone. (She gets really close!) Is there such bra like this, and if so where to get one. Help my you awesome girls of lit. I think if this doesn't work well, I tried.

Front hook bras are readily available, go shopping with her to find one you both like and that suits your needs. Cup shape and size will also make a difference, so you might want to start your search online to find what interests you, then head to a local lingerie shop to do some testing. Buy in the store or buy online, once you know what you want, the purchase is easy.

Thanks for your responses! I now have a starting point for this journey. I hope it obtains the desired results.

Back