Out of town on a buying trip hotel fun

Last night I was on the couch watching my husband lounging on the chaise. I told him I was pinching my nipples. I smiled as he asked "bra on, or bra off?". "Bra off" I answered "but I will happily put one on for you". At which point, unbeknownst to him (I asked later in the evening), his hand went directly to his crotch. Clearly, this is going to be a fun evening.

After more sexually charged banter we went upstairs. I took off my shirt, put on a bra I had grabbed, left on the skirt I had been wearing sans panties, and went to join him in bed. He took me in with his eyes before touching me. He then proceeded to get up to get down to more serious matters. At which point he unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops in one quick fluid motion. He knows what this does to me. He whacked it on my ass clad only in a thin skirt, across my breasts in the bra I had put on just for him, inserted it in my mouth across my outstretched tongue. I grasped the side of it with my teeth and held it there while he had his way with me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24prazza24twqta/image.jpg?dl=0

The imagery in this story is so erotic. And posting a pic that goes with the story makes it all the better.



The problems arise when we think we no longer need pointers. ;)


I'm sure that your steamy stories and sexy pics are creating lots of pointers.
 
T






I'm sure that your steamy stories and sexy pics are creating lots of pointers.
its all fake....she is making it all up

latest
 
The imagery in this story is so erotic. And posting a pic that goes with the story makes it all the better.






I'm sure that your steamy stories and sexy pics are creating lots of pointers.

Thanks Artfan2. I do believe I am blushing a little.
 
lookin GOOD

as you blush
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is officially

been ZOMBIFIED

leave, while you can

condemned2.jpg



treespassers will be shit twice
 
Last edited:
Back
Top