The one and only naked pic I'm posting...

Hope you like it.

Oh, of course! Beautiful!

But, you haven't heard the slogans for AmPics... y'know, the ones that run along the lines of...

"Once you pop, you can't stop!" and "Bet ya can't eat just one!"

It's addictive and reciprocally addictive... people fall in love with your shapely lovelies and you fall in love with people falling in love with your shapely lovelies... and next thing you know, there's a compulsive desire to share in the AmPic world.

Ask me how I know. :cool: Not that I have "shapely lovelies" myself.
 
in all fairness....

Hope you like it.

.....It's not really a naked body pic...It's naked breasts(which are exquisite) and a naked torso (which is a fine specimen of a naked torso) but there are so many other naked parts left unseen.....surely you don't want us drawing conclusions without seeing the truth.....surely ;-)

(Oh, and thank you!)
 
I chuckle because you are beautiful, have a great body, and you shared. But technically you were not naked. I loved your post and I wanted to have some fun with it.. So I did.
 
"like" is a vulgar understatement. I'm thinking amazing, incredible, spectacular, awe inspiring and phenomenal. Thank you for sharing!
 
My g/f has asked me to post another picture tonight and has given me 4 to choose from. I cannot decide which to post though.
 
If you going to post 1 that is a great one.. If your going to post more then bonus
 
Back
Top