My padded cell

first, for the smile in your eyes
second, for the shadows and framing, especially bottom right corner
I'm kind of agreeing with Mara on this one.The first one is totally your eyes and lips.Second one, your body looks amazing, your face is adorably mischievous. And you already know how i feel about your underwear. And of course the person wearing them.
Both are great pictures. :kiss:
 
I am usually more of a lurker, but forgive my honesty. You had 3 comments on your last set of pictures and you didn't even acknowledge any of those, so do you think women will keep commenting when you don't?
Sorry.
For what it is worth, I liked your pictures though.
 
I am usually more of a lurker, but forgive my honesty. You had 3 comments on your last set of pictures and you didn't even acknowledge any of those, so do you think women will keep commenting when you don't?
Sorry.
For what it is worth, I liked your pictures though.

I made a comment that I loved the comments. Everyone that posts is a friend of mine. I didn't have the time at the moment to thank everyone one at a time. Another reason I think this will be my last picture. Lack of comments is not the only reason I am done. Thank you for the compliment, though. :)
 
Don't stop.

Im not here much but do enjoy your pix. Totally hot :kiss:
 
I love you all..
But, this may be my last pic here.

I think you under-estimate your popularity man. Granted, those of us who visit your thread could be more giving in our thoughts. I'll do my part to change that. All said, if you do decide to discontinue posting it would be a real shame, but damn, you certainly know what to post to keep us enticed. :devil:
 
Yay!! Love the glasses! The one above with the orange shirt is good too. Not many people can pull off orange. :)

I wondered if you you'd find me.

And thanks, I need them to see. :p And i'm not a big fan of orange but apparently my undies and shirt said otherwise. Thank you, regardless.
 
Back
Top