Old 09-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #1
tomlitilia
Literotica Guru

proprietaria?

Hi there Portuguese speaking Literoticians! I'm working on a story that involves a Brazilian girl working as a maid. In a scene, I want her to call her female employer by something in (Brazilian) Portuguese. Would "proprietaria" be appropriate? If it matter, the maid is living with the employer, taking care of kids and house. The story is about the maid increasingly dominating the employer, and I wish the "proprietaria" (or some other more appropriate word) should be indicative of how their relations ship would normally be.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
ElPila
Literotica Guru

Hi. In case this is still relevant, "proprietária" would be a very awkward choice. Your character should probably say "Dona Nameofemployer-both first and last name are ok, your choice) or simply "Senhora".

Old 09-28-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
tomlitilia
Literotica Guru

Thanks. I was after something more specific. But better safe than sorry. Senhora it is

Old 10-18-2018, 10:05 PM   #4
Mconstan
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlitilia View Post
Hi there Portuguese speaking Literoticians! I'm working on a story that involves a Brazilian girl working as a maid. In a scene, I want her to call her female employer by something in (Brazilian) Portuguese. Would "proprietaria" be appropriate? If it matter, the maid is living with the employer, taking care of kids and house. The story is about the maid increasingly dominating the employer, and I wish the "proprietaria" (or some other more appropriate word) should be indicative of how their relations ship would normally be.
Minha sugestão é “patroa” para mulher ou “patrão” para homem.
Espero que seja uma boa história.