Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old Today, 09:05 AM   #1251
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraven View Post
G G sounds like the four of you had a great day out and about.

Well S F lizard would be welcome to devour the odd mosquito or two. But with that long flexible tongue he might make the guys jealous and become a hit with the ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
what a good idea. The world needs more pet lizards.
You two nearly made me piss my knickers laughing! 😂

Well enjoying another day off (back to the air ambulance tomorrow). The 4 Of us are at the Tower Of London (we get free entry). I’ve always liked Anne Boleyn, a very powerful woman who’s daughter (Elizabeth I) gave England its ‘Golden Age’ and moulded an ‘Island Of Invaders’ into the great nation we are today. I stood at the place where she was beheaded and then at her grave. Honest, I had a moment! She was my heroine when I was a schoolgirl and today I stood just 6ft away from her mortal remains. Very moving, Rick had to support me.

We’ve had lunch and now we’re off the ‘Bloody Tower’.

Old Today, 01:01 PM   #1252
lovingfingers
Literotica Guru

Good Day Everyone!

It is comments, like GG's, that remind me of how young my country is. After twenty years, something is considered an antique. We tend to measure time in decades, not centuries. I am not saying this is a bad thing, mind you, but it does go a ways in explaining why Americans think the way that they do.

Old Today, 04:00 PM   #1253
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingfingers View Post
Good Day Everyone!

It is comments, like GG's, that remind me of how young my country is. After twenty years, something is considered an antique. We tend to measure time in decades, not centuries. I am not saying this is a bad thing, mind you, but it does go a ways in explaining why Americans think the way that they do.
Yes LovingFingers the USA is a young nation compared to the UK, a nation of immigrants where the UK is a nation of Invaders. But I have joint nationality and through my marriage to Rick I’m proud to be both British and American. And our children will be citizens of not one but TWO great nations.

Old Today, 05:50 PM   #1254
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasagoodgirl View Post
You two nearly made me piss my knickers laughing! 😂

Well enjoying another day off (back to the air ambulance tomorrow). The 4 Of us are at the Tower Of London (we get free entry). I’ve always liked Anne Boleyn, a very powerful woman who’s daughter (Elizabeth I) gave England its ‘Golden Age’ and moulded an ‘Island Of Invaders’ into the great nation we are today. I stood at the place where she was beheaded and then at her grave. Honest, I had a moment! She was my heroine when I was a schoolgirl and today I stood just 6ft away from her mortal remains. Very moving, Rick had to support me.

We’ve had lunch and now we’re off the ‘Bloody Tower’.

I am glad I could bring a smile to your face G G. As you know I do favor the "Randy" side of life here at the inn. ish

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old Today, 07:52 PM   #1255
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Overcast and gloomy here today. I feel like I am in London with the four tourists.

Quote:
Tudor Flower Bed and his eyes lit up
We train our marines to utilize what is available to achieve their goals.