The CEO Brought to her Knees [Closed for Samrita]

-His cock pounds her throat nice and hard as his belt hit her ass each time he smiled and roughly fucked her throat soon he pressed her mouth and fast to his stomach as she choked.-"mmmm I think this pussy needs it to."-He hit her pussy as she sat there a moment and removed his cock from her throat watching her.-"mmmm Seem's you can't handle it."-He grins wanting to see her beg.-

With every spank on her red sore ass, Sasha grunted as she took Steve's cock deeper inside her ans his cock pounded her throat nice and hard.

With his belt hiting her ass, her throat was roughly fucked till she began to choke-

"mmmm I think this pussy needs it to."-

Sasha grunted loudly as her pussy was hit. But soon he removed his cock and Sash gapsed for air as she tried to catch her breath.

"mmmm Seem's you can't handle it."

His words challenged Sasha and she decided to show him how mich more she could take as she got all fours, her wet pussy and ass wide open for him.
"Honey, i can take a lot more of you"

-Steve gripped her hair.-"

"Good little slut i think you get that cock after all."

-He lured her and gripped her neck pulling back as he fucked her nice and rough pantin loud and fucked her harder and harder.-

"Mmm thats it little slut fucking take all of it."-he groaned and her hair and neck gripped fucking her harder and harder moaning loudly.-

Sasha got all fours, her wet pussy and ass wide open for Steve as she wanted to how him she was good for a lot more.

"Honey, i can take a lot more of you"

oh yes....ooh... !

she moaned as Steve gripped her hair.-

"Good little slut i think you get that cock after all."

ooh..yess....ohh....good....ooh yess....ooh....

Sasha moaned mindlessly as the new recruit gripped her neck and fucked her nice and rough .-

"Mmm thats it little slut fucking take all of it."-

oh yess....yess....please....yes.....fuck me harder...harder....yes

Sasha screamed and begged as he gripped her hair and neck, fucking her harder and harder

-Steve fucked her like a animal he adjusted before he fully pounded her once more his cock ravaing her very core.-

-Steve smiled.-"mmmmm Fuck baby yeah you need this your going to be covered in cum and each day after a meeting you need this to destress us you fuck whore."-His cock pounded her harder and harder he pulled back roughly-

Back