Shy no longer....

I just want to give you hugs and offer up some bunny tail wiggles for all this fun!
A hug with you would be divine. Bet you are a great hugger:)

Well good...because I giggle a lot too
Love to hear a women laugh......bet it's sexy too

/BLUUUUUUSH
I just keep saying thank you, but I mean it every single time! I am so very appreciative and pleased and happy and...and...and! I feel like a glittery, naked princess!
*wondering what a glittery naked pricess feels like*

Perfection..
/blush
You are giving me red cheeks! Care to make it a matching set?
*turns around and presents her tush with a wink*

Words can't describe this set and all the others. Sweetheart, you my dear are flawless. I would follow you anywhere. Loving the face and reaction to these pics. Stunning!!!! I would stand to clap, but, ummmm nevermind......lol
Iwantsome....seriously...you are making me so very dizzy with all this Bunny love!
And I selfishly am adoring it!
*bunny hug*
Thank you!!

You know I am a sucker for you biting your lip......so exotic.
*hoping MFV moved me from her pocket for this pic* I could watch you for days, not hours, posing. Simply stunning.
You make it easy to share myself here and that is so very lovely. I appreciate how gracious and wonderful you have been!

...you choose to follow, her soft breathy giggles acting as a guide in the dark. She runs ahead, leaving you to find her through the turns of the hallway. When you happen upon her, she has begun to show you what kind of affect you have upon her...

You like *BOING*? Because these pictures definitely sprung me to attention. Those breasts are so magnificent and I just want to caress, fondle, lick, suckle and nibble on them and your nipples making you moan with pleasure. Replace your hand with my own as I coax more moans from you while I stimulate your clit. You are SO luscious, SO desirable and SO seductive. :devil::kiss::devil:

attachment.php

To be standing behind you, massaging your neck and shoulders with small butterfly kisses on the neck.......that could be a good night at the club

eeegad!!

Where is this club? I need to make sure I can get back here again and again...

Your facial expressions make this... just wonderful.

Apparently I'm not the only one who's a sucker for you biting your lip... that.. and your eyes... are distracting me from noticing all the other treats you are sharing.

I wonder.. am I the only one wondering what else you could manage to bite while looking us in the eye...? Granted we will stand back just watching until invited to take a more active role.... but it would be hard not to start somethings for ourselves while watching.

Iwantsome....seriously...you are making me so very dizzy with all this Bunny love!
And I selfishly am adoring it!
*bunny hug*
Thank you!!
A women like yourself, deserves all the great comments. You are a women and women like yourself who are sexy and willing to share......deserve high praise. All from the heart. 100% real

You make it easy to share myself here and that is so very lovely. I appreciate how gracious and wonderful you have been!
My pleasure. :) So glad you decided to share.......a highlight to 2012 for sure

Oooo! *crooks her finger* Let's go.

*Follows, not knowing where this is going, but completely buying in*

...you choose to follow, her soft breathy giggles acting as a guide in the dark. She runs ahead, leaving you to find her through the turns of the hallway. When you happen upon her, she has begun to show you what kind of affect you have upon her...

Miss B, I'd follow you anywhere....

...and you should see the effect you're having on me!;):devil:

Very erotic. Love your photos. Great photography. :cattail:

The shame here is that she is all alone. That dress is far too constrictive, and it looks like she could use some help, especially in the "pleasure" pictures. :)

New to your thread, think I'll stick around!

Let me just say here that your body is that one of a Godess! You take very good care of yourself. /smiles

....she steps back into a corner where she is hidden from all views but yours. Showing her playful and sexy side to you, she tries to lure you in towards her. Do you follow as she moves down the hallway?

My eyes gazing at her Beauty .. knowing that all She showing is meant for me ... I stare as she lowers her straps reavealing a fabulous set of Tits .. with a shy look and teasing biting her lower lip .. That sends only one message to me !!!

attachment.php

Following quickly .. my breathing deepens .. as I finally see Her in the corner .. Her top gone reavealing those lovely Breasts .. My eyes quickly move to her crotch as I see where her hand has moved ..

attachment.php

Seeing that she is still biting her lip in such a teasing manner .. Staring deeply into those Sensuous eyes ... My heart beats quicker as I feel my pants growing ever so tight .. Knowing just how badley I Want HER !!!!

MFV.......so damn sexy:) Sugar and spice and everything nice, you my dear are a treasure. Love what you do to me:)

Mmmm the things I am doing to you in my imagination!!! Hi sexy hunny, how's your day going? *Gives MBC a tight hug and long kiss*

let me do that, my hands are free

As beautiful and enticing as ever. You continue to be... simply stunning MBC.

MissBunnyCandy-Humada, :eek:humada,:eek: humada,:eek: humada,:eek:!! Where is this club & can I join????????????????:devil::cattail::devil:

Back