ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssp, raven, chewy, AB, khad... I thin she is talkng to you. If memory serves me right your all fathers.
 
*looks at Khaddy* I didnt know you had children ...

Oh I forgot ... *snaps fingers & there is a fig leaf censor in front of Shoto's privites* ... for those who wish not to see ...
 
Last edited:
thanks OG, Cats. it really was a good fathers day. The kids and i went out and had fun.

Of course, people gave us weird looks, see my wife can't have kids so we decided to have immaginary kids. It's pretty rewarding, i mean even a limited fatherhood like that is nice. The kids take after their mother, because well, she's also immaginary.





(anyone taking me seriously, don't be an idiot.)
seriousy Cats, how did you get the impression i was a dad?
 
Khadgar said:
thanks OG, Cats. it really was a good fathers day. The kids and i went out and had fun.

Of course, people gave us weird looks, see my wife can't have kids so we decided to have imaginary kids. It's pretty rewarding, i mean even a limited fatherhood like that is nice. The kids take after their mother, because well, she's also imaginary.





(anyone taking me seriously, don't be an idiot.)
seriousy Cats, how did you get the impression i was a dad?
*Tries to come up with something witty.*

...

........

Dammit, I got nothin'.
 
*shakes head* i knew of Ab, Chewy and Raven being dads but i dont know of any other regular posters to this thread being dads and i didnt want to exclude them simply because i didnt know better and thats why i didnt list anyone in particular.


*pats cats* you'll get there someday... this reality is really kinda nice... logical... linear...well developed... maybe not as developed as the one youre living in but nothing in this world is perfect...
 
This is why I included a disclaimer, but oh well. I'll add this to th list of mistakes I've made. *Adds khad's imaginary family to the list.*
 
hey, come on. i HAD to run with that, disclaimer or no. i'm not trying to be offensive, but that was pretty funny.
 
hybirdx said:
*Tries to come up with something witty.*

...

........

Dammit, I got nothin'.

*smirks* Draggie it's gonna be a long day in hell ... *pats Hy on the head*


Khaddy ~ well you know I thought it was funny ... *kiss*
 
Falco, now he's the real hero. Lets face it fox just takes the credit. Falco e gets things done.

I'm not saying it wasn't funny khad, although it is a bit weird you would assume I thought you were married and had kids. I just assumed you had kids, nothing about a significant other, after all in this day and age thats arisky assumption.
 
Woa ... so serious ... ok I sat thru 2 minutes ... sorry I am not a big Poe fan ... but accompanying music was nice ...
 
I feel you did a good job of setting up the enviorment. Although I am still suprised by the way you look.
 
Lol... I think it was hilarious how Khad said it. I didn't think he could have children anyways... :cattail:

...Hey thanks Arc! Now I can fan myself and keep cool down there. *Shaking hips to make the leaf flap*
 
Which taunt should I use? "You can fit behind a leaf," or "Waste of a leaf sense a pine needle could hide you."
 
*shakes head at Shoto* ... uh Shoto ... it's not a real fig leaf ...


@ Cats ~ Ooo ... that's harsh man ... Since it is a magical image of a fig leaf ... Yeah he would fit behind it ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top