Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Jared and Ivanka run away, before Daddy steers the ship of State into a maelstrom


Run away! Run away!
(Sorry, we were not there. Do not blame us!)

Trump campaign imploded last August
Jared and Ivanka jetted off to Croatia

(How convenient! An invitation to David Geffen’s yacht with their friend Wendi Deng. No press, no media, thank.)

When the president was in the midst of a full-court press to repeal and replace Obamacare—the first time around—earlier this year

Trump-Kushners joined their siblings on the slopes of Aspen for a petite spring break.

As the Russia investigation ramped up in July and the focus turned to Kushner’s involvement in a Trump Tower meeting with his brother-in-law and a Russian lawyer, the two spent a couple days in more familiar territory, breathing in fresh mountain air in Sun Valley, Idaho, where they attended Allen & Co.’s annual billionaire confab.

On Tuesday, while Trump defended the white supremacists and pleased David Duke, Ivanka and Kushner were in Vermont for a two- day vacation.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/jared-ivanka-charlottesville
 
"Oh, dear. Daddy has driven his golf cart into a sink hole, again. How can we help, from a safe distance ?"

Thursday morning, Ivanka Trump finally broke her silence. But what she said had nothing to do with Charlottesville.

Rather, in her first public statement since Tuesday, she tweeted out congratulations to her “talented friend” Hope Hicks on being named the new White House communications director. “I know she will do an amazing job!”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/...hers-widely-reviled-charlottesville-comments/

Despite being a Washington novice — the 28-year-old former teen model rose through the ranks of the Trump organization — Hicks has outlasted a long list of political veterans including former communications directors Jason Miller (during the transition), Mike Dubke, Sean Spicer (who also served as press secretary) and Scaramucci.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/16/543901998/hope-hicks-named-interim-white-house-communications-director
 
Push comes to shove ?

August 17, 2017

Three fundraising giants decided to pull events from President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Thursday, signaling a direct blowback to his business empire from his comments on Charlottesville's (Virginia) racial unrest.


The White House (who answered the phone, or journalist ?) referred questions about the charitable events to the Trump Organization, which did not respond.


Mar!a-Lago's upcoming winter season, the peak of Palm Beach social life, looks as though it will be the slowest period for charity events in at least a decade, according to a Washington Post analysis of upcoming events.


http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-cleveland-clinic-mar-a-lago-20170817-story.html
 
Three fundraising giants decided to pull events from President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Thursday, signaling a direct blowback to his business empire from his comments on Charlottesville's (Virginia) racial unrest.
I suspect a number of firms don't wish to be associated with a flagrant Nazi-lover. But have the foreign lobbyists stopped paying triple rates to stay at his illegal DC hotel? Have other events at Tromp properties been canceled? If not, who's still sucking presidential tit?
 
I suspect a number of firms don't wish to be associated with a flagrant Nazi-lover. But have the foreign lobbyists stopped paying triple rates to stay at his illegal DC hotel? Have other events at Tromp properties been canceled? If not, who's still sucking presidential tit?

Maybe the Muller report will give us a detailed answer to that.

I'm wondering if he's paid his bills for the renovation of the Washington hotel yet.
 
It the leftist put in as much time and effort on destroying terrorist and communists and protecting national security, the economy, health care, and fighting crime and corrupt as they do in all this made up childish crap about golf (remember Obama played gold every time a crisis came up or went on a fund raiser or expensive vacation) and made up news stories like the Russia bit (the Clinton's took over $150 million dollars from the Russians, don't see anyone yelling about that) and trying to destroy Trump's business (how about destroying Princess Nancy's and her Husbands business with China and the corrupt Rep. from Compton, CA who doesn't want to live there) things would be getting done. As it is Trump has still done more for the economy, national security, and the Citizens of this country in the few months he has been in office than Obama did in eight years.

Being petty childish and uneducated is the creed of the left. Destroy free speech, freedom of the press, the police and military (every police state has destroyed the real police and the military whose oath is to protecting the country. Hitler did it, Lenin did it and Mao did it. You can't have a police state with an honest police force or a military that doesn't owe it loyalty to the leader and not the people.) Destroy the education system, rewrite history, create trouble within among the citizens, turning one group against another, destroy religion and moral rules. These things have worked in the past to bring evil leaders to power and Soros, Obama and the Clinton's believe it will work again.

The really funny part, if you like dark humor, is that every time (if you were smart enough to study history) you will find that the people who brought these leaders to power were turned on by those very leaders and destroyed. Who needs revolutionaries after the revolution? And the groups that are stepping all over each other because they believe the leaders are the groups of people who disappeared after the revolution. I plan to be around for the job of firing squad on these fools. Hey, it's honest work. (Just kidding.)
 
The opposite of liberalism is not conservatism.
The opposite of liberalism is slavery.
 
August 18, 2017

Text image projected onto Trump International Hotel facade-

1st Image
"The U.S. President Is A 'Known Racist And A Nazi Sympathizer'

2nd Image
"We Are All Responsible To Stand Up
And End White Supremacy"

3rd Image
#Resist.

(Directly above entrance arch and hotel sign, Trump International Hotel)

Series of projections, cast on three sites around downtown D.C on August 17, 2017

November 23, 2016

Trump Hotel Projection (Same Washington, DC location)

"Experts Agree: Trump Is A Pig"

In May, he cast images of Attorney General Jeff Sessions dressed in KKK garb onto the Department of Justice building. A variant of Sessions' own words was projected alongside: "I thought the KKK was ok until I learned they smoked pot."

http://dcist.com/2017/08/this_is_not_a_drill.php#photo-1



Image projection dedicated to Heather Heyer, the day after her memorial, on the Newseum building, which features the text of the First Amendment.


http://dcist.com/2017/08/this_is_not_a_drill.php#photo-1
 
Some of Trump’s favorite claims are simply odd.

August 22, 2017

Eleven times, he has said that the United States has already spent $6 trillion on “Middle East wars,” money that could have been used instead on building roads in the United States.

He often suggests this is a recently calculated figure, but it combines the cost of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (which is actually in South Asia) and then includes future obligations for veterans costs and interest on the debt through 2053.

Where is the money to pay for for new troops to be sent to Afghanistan ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fe329b46446f

Good luck, with getting cooperation from Afghan nationals.


An Afghan was rigorously vetted by the U.S. government, awarded a special visa and promised safety here, after risking his life to work for our troops.

Yet upon arriving at Newark airport, he was very nearly put on a plane and sent right back to the country where he fled the Taliban; then imprisoned for five months in the Elizabeth detention center - where he still remains.

He was never told why. That's how the Trump administration says, "Thank you for your service."

Afghanistan wasn't even one of the six Muslim-majority countries that ultimately made Trump's "travel ban" list.


http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/...troops_by.html

How did the U.S. Customs and Border Protection win a new prisoner for their prison ? They lied, and they broke the law.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20...en_the_us.html

Emperor Carrot's speech Fort Myer, Virginia

transcript of speech at NY Times

Back to Afghanistan?

U.S. forces have been fighting in Afghanistan since the 2001 invasion that followed the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

2013 Trump tweeted that America should “not allow our very stupid leaders to sign a deal that keeps us in Afghanistan through 2024-with all costs by U.S.A.” He signed off, “MAKE AMERICA GREAT!” years before he took the exhortation for a campaign slogan.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...e-breitbart-obama-and-bush-say-experts-653242
 
Why stay stuck in Afghanistan? Follow the money.

Why did Trump just reverse course in Afghanistan? The answer may be underground.


Enticed by the country's mineral resources, Trump changes his mind.
Trump, who was skeptical of continued involvement in Afghanistan, was intrigued by the prospect of the nation’s natural resources. National reconstruction efforts have cost around $117 billion, and Trump sees the potential wealth gained through mineral mining as a motivation for continued U.S. involvement in what is now the longest war the United States has undertaken.

For Afghans, U.S. interest has value. Many Afghans feel that an ongoing U.S. presence in the country is key to stability, and fear an exit could do more harm than good. Hamdullah Mohib, Afghanistan’s ambassador to the United States, indicated to Reuters in June that capturing Trump’s attention is seen as a net positive.

“President Trump is keenly interested in Afghanistan’s economic potential,” Mohib said. “Our estimated $1 trillion in copper, iron ore, rare earth elements, aluminum, gold, silver, zinc, mercury and lithium. That’s new.”
Ah yes, resources. Had you any doubt?

Oh yeah, when will Tromp bother nominating a US ambassador to Afghanistan?
 
*tunes in to Livestream for Emperor Carrot's blather in Arizona*

They penned their trolls in, for the cameras.

:eek:

Some people crammed like sardines behind the "stage."

Some people crammed in a thin wedge in front of the stage.
They want everyone to believe the venue is packed to the rafters with people that are enthusiastic for Emperor Carrot.

:confused:

Are they Trump employees ?

Trump's cheerleaders on the stage.

More cheerleaders.
 
Let's see, commit political suicide in exchange for a ride on a plane the prez doesn't like? Probably stuck in coach, too. How biggly.

Note to POTUS: Hey Donny, you're POTUS. The planet's most awesome powers are at your fingertips. You can severely punish or richly reward any legislator or interest group -- well, you *could*, if you had any fucking idea of what your powers are, beside that "executive order" shit.

A flight on AF1 is not a reward. Funneling money into their district is a reward. Balls-chopping their opponents is a reward. Threatening to withhold money or aid opponents is a punishment -- but ya gotta be able to deliver. Right now, few fear you, at least on that level. They (and we) fear you instability, not your deliberations. You have few whips to crack. You're an impotent luzer. Sad.
 
Last edited:
Ivanka, had just left her teens, and she was assisting Emperor Carrot, in his quest to tear down soon-to-be-President, Obama ? She and her brothers were taking trips to Hawaii...

Where was mum, Ivana ?

In tribute to his idols, beneath his white smoking jacket the founder and president of de Grisogono wore a skull and crossbones t-shirt that had a suitably rock n’roll price of €500. And all the guests followed his lead, many of the ladies wearing glamorous minidresses or leggings, enhanced by glittering jewels designed by the birthday boy.

Guests included Ivana Trump and her fiancé Rossano Rubicondi, the Swarovski family, the Duke and Duchess Charles and Camilla of Bourbon and flamboyant Formula One millionaire and Billionaire owner Flavio Briatore with his fiancée Elisabetta Gregoraci.


Also there to watch the jewellery designer blow out the candles on his cake were actress Anne Hathaway and her boyfriend Raffaello Follieri


http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2007/08/10/flavio-hathaway/


Picture in article- Donald Trump (left) with his brother Fred Jr., sisters Elizabeth and Maryanne, and brother Robert.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/guest-diary/2016/liz-smith-looking-back-at-trump

March 29, 2016

Looking Back At Trump — The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same?

"I wrote for Good Housekeeping magazine back in October of 2004. At this time, Donald was about to marry former model Melania Knauss. And, though a few before years before I wrote this, Donald was going around saying that he would buy the tabloid New York Daily News in order to fire me."

"In fact, when he was leaving Ivana, he was saying that he was buying the New York Daily News only so he could fire me."

After the Ivana mess, he hated me. Then he wrote me a letter "I think I'm beginning to love you again." At his lunch interview in 2004 he was all smiles and sweetness. However, the first time I again dared say a critical word about him he made an announcement that I "was so far up his ass" that I disappeared.

I guess I have been one of the many people who have "disappeared." There are millions of us.

-Liz Smith

"Nasty guy" is Trump's lawyer


In the fall of 1984, Cohn became ill.

June 23, 1986, Roy Cohn was disbarred.

Cohn died six weeks later, on Aug. 2, 1986. He was 59.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...2985f6a265c_story.html?utm_term=.45f9e87d83e6


Helicopter crash in October (1989) killed three of his top Atlantic City executives



Events came to a head last Christmas. Trump decided to sell the Princess and asked Ivana to accompany one of the bereaved widows of the helicopter crash on a week’s sail to Tahiti, the first leg of an Asian journey to show off the boat to potential buyers. Ivana agreed, and on that trip reportedly got an earful about Donald and Marla for the first time. That pretty much sealed the fate of the marriage.


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/1990/11/marla-maples-donald-trump-relationship
 
Horse Opera, with no horses. (Spared the horses, because it would be Animal Abuse ? Horses do not interest Emperor Carrot.)

On with show!

Emperor Carrot dares to impersonate the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz (Oz, himself, a fraud and "an operator.")

"I, alone, can fix this!"

/end gsgs comment


Quote:
To the (very limited) extent Trump had a successful positive message in 2016 — and did not merely rely on tarnishing his opponent — he appealed to low-information voters as a deal-making virtuoso. Trump boasted over and over that he was a dealmaker, deals are what he does, and his negotiating prowess would overcome any barrier. He may well have believed this himself.
Quote:

It was a potent appeal, the first time. Now the illusion has been shattered, and Trump wants to sustain the illusion by changing his pitch. The promise of easy victories and making deals is now a list of excuses for why the members of Congress Trump was supposed to make deals with have all let him down. Every long con artist knows how to handle this problem — how to tell your mark that the land you sold them in Florida failed to appreciate as expected due to some unforeseeable events.
"Not my fault !"

What happened to all of the excellent people, that were to supply Emperor Carrot, with all he needed to know? The White House offices sit empty. No one was hired.

"But con artists have a model based on exploiting their customers once. Trump has to run for reelection."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-my-fault.html

That leaves the remainder of voters that chose Emperor Carrot for the spectacle that he would provide. Ronald Reagan provided a spectacle, as did George Bush Jr.

Who needs a policy wonk, like Hillary Clinton ? Not very entertaining. Not exciting TV viewing.

Voters that needed someone to do the actual work of responsible government, wanted her.

What a strange horse opera we have, with Emperor Carrot. His allies are bad guys that want to be defined as Anti- heroes. The violence, blood, and destruction, of the horse opera resulted in killing a good guy, that happened to be a young woman.

Prior to that, we had the bad guy (elected Republican Anti-hero) breaking protocol, breaking the law, and beating a good guy (UK newspaper journalist) bloody and sending him to the hospital. Breaking his eyeglasses and camera, destruction of property.

The American people were robbed. They wanted to know what was in the Republican plan to replace Obamacare. But, the bad guy (elected Republican Anti-ero) decided he would keep Mitch McConnell's secret from the public, even if it meant the journalist's death.

"Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him,” they wrote. “Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, “I’m sick and tired of this!”

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...st-journalists


(oops! Accidental murder! Time for a lawyer! "I was just expressing my hatred for people that demand the truth from a public official!")

The men that some Republicans consider to be good guys, who are posing as Anti-heroes, are scaring-the-fuck out of everyone with their guns.

Emperor Carrot, himself, is scaring-the-fuck out of everyone, by playing tough guy with the threat of nuclear war.

Charlottseville scared-the-fuck out of Boston. A half-arsed wanna-be group of twerps had visions of televised glory. The twerps invited bad guys (White Supremacists) to preach hate in the public square.

This was major horse opera! High drama! Bad guys provoke village to hang them, and the sheriff steps in to protect the bad guys.

The twerps are put in a corral, and the good guys are fenced out. The twerps are provided with a safety chute. The twerps are hauled to safety in a wagon.

Tonight, there was a discussion, about the fact that the twerps had included a non-hate speech speaker in their line-up for the Big Event in Boston.

Shoot your mouth off, at OK Boston Corral: Internet hits the lawn

What was not brought up, was the first Boston speaking engagement for twerps. The bad guy (full grown White Supremacist with the twerps) crossed the protective zone and punched the good guy (real Anti- hero Antifa) teen girl in the face.

Boston police stopped watching the show, and broke it up.

A very strange horse opera, indeed.

OTOH

Shoe on the other foot-

Complete fantasy...

"Do not bring that Peace, Liberty, Equality, Coexist, Knowledge, to our city!"

Small band of 44 minority activists, ask city of racists to hold a rally. The city does not want the racists to kill the minorities.

The minorities will inflame and provoke the racists with talk of equality, freedom, liberty, for minorities.

What can be done to satisfy the law, that protects their rights ? The small group of minorities does not have good advisors. The city is alerted to the possibility. The city has extensive meetings with the racists. The racists have leaders, that assure the city of a peaceful march, and a non- violent counter- demonstration. The city plans for police presence, and anti-terrorism provisions.

The city provides everything to assure the small band of minorities with physical safety.

The press is not sent into the corral. The city cannot assure the press of safety, if the racists decide to break agreements, and enact violence.

(There is enough land around the corral, to enact a rescue, if the overwhelming numbers of racists decide to break the barrier.)

Because of poor planning and provisions, the minorities fail to reach their goal, of broadcasting their views. The few people willing to support anti-racism in the crowd, cannot join the others in the corral, because of poor planning. They cannot struggle through the crowd of racists, to reach the gates. They have unwisely identified themselves as anti-racists, with clothing and hats, and provoking fights with racists. The stragglers are vastly outnumbered. A female racist steps up, and protects the anti- racist from the people he has deliberately provoked. She tells the attackers that "we" can be just as restrained and non-violent as Democrats.

The anti-racists win interviews from the press, before and after the demonstration in the corral.
 
"...monumental, breathtaking insensitivity."

"...callous opportunism"


Yes, Emperor Carrot used Corpus Christi, Texas as a backdrop for his message to Trump trolls. After what he did on Friday, how could anyone be surprised ?

Why did he do it ?

"Actually, in the middle of the hurricane, even though it was a Friday evening, I assumed the ratings would be far higher than they would be normally.”
-Emperor Carrot


Emperor Carrot boasted about crowd sizes and TV ratings


There is no cognitive dissonance that is too great for Emperor Carrot to ignore.

All that he could think of, was water damage to his apartment buildings.

"Trump has wavered between rallying support for Houston and essentially boasting about the storm’s historic size — all while saying next to nothing about the victims.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-lady-arrive-texas-harvey-article-1.3452254


President Donald Trump left the storm-shocked Texas Coastal Bend around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday aboard Air Force One bound for Austin

http://www.caller.com/story/news/po...rnyn-and-cruz-aboard-air-force-one/610948001/

Trump photo opportunities

Texas Department of Public Safety in Austin

Texas Department of Public Safety

They kept the Hurricaine survivors away from Empror Carrot.

Sept 30, 2017 Why Texas survivors are urged to contact insurance before September 1st- flood insurance . Limited time to get it renewed. Republicans want to fuck with it.

Last month the Banking Committee's Republican chairman and top Democrat released a narrow reauthorization proposal. Committee members have yet to settle on what the finished product might look like, adding to the probability that Congress will end up passing a short-term extension of the program and won't make significant changes.



http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/27/flood-insurance-deadline-looms-242068

KKK Hoods & Russian Flags Appear In Trump Tower Gift Shop

Monday afternoon, two NYC-based artists secretly slipped some items inside the merchandising outpost of the Trump Tower's lower lobby. Among them: A Trump-emblazoned KKK hood "for fine people," sealed packages of pee-proof rubber sheets, and a Russian flag. In the front of the store, a postcard display featured the 45th President of the United States, Vladimir Putin, along with cards paying tribute to First Lady Ivanka Trump, and the flap of flesh near the president's throat area, known as a Wattle.

Asked if he was concerned that the current administration might be too absurd to satirize, our underground source admitted that was a possibility. "My partner was in the back putting in some of the items and he said to someone, 'Oh did you see this?' and they didn't even bat an eye.


Sadly, the "Shut The Fake Up Media" shirt was nowhere to be found.


http://gothamist.com/2017/08/29/trump_tower_gift_shop.php#photo-1

Among the real items that have been sold at the Trump Tower gift shop? A t-shirt that confusingly read: “Shut the fake up media.”


http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/kkk-hoods-and-urine-proof-sheets-spotted-in-trump-tower-gift-shop/

Surprise! Emperor Carrot's success in Russia was fake

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hum...-falling-on-his-face-cutting-deals-in-moscow/

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ss-record-in-russia-just-got-more-humiliating


"Trump never had what it took to be a player in Russia -- not when it was a land of limitless opportunity as it began its flirtation with capitalism, and not today."
 
086dbe6a632518e883b24394193d452b6742f84bc3fd87f705f6f4f5463edfe1.jpg
 
Damning Mexico, when Mexicans troops had helped during Katrina. Mexico plans to send aid to Houston.



And you know what? There's a helluva lot of Mexicans who will be rebuilding and cleaning up the city.

Did I even mention how these Deplorables LOVE their Mexican food but hate the people?

Step into any Mexican restaurant and you see nothing but their red faces stuffing their faces with a bean burrito and chips n salsa.

He is embarrassing.

All probably because the breath-taking Mexican beauty, Salma Hayek turned his ass down.

DIa2Rp3XoAU-9DJ.jpg
 
You could have knocked me over, with a feather

:eek:

Arizona Trump troll rally was a complete (real) failure. I had guessed that the majority of the crowd was sitting in the bleachers.

No, I was wrong. No bleacher seats, no bleacher crowd.

The thin wedges of people posed in front of Trump and behind Trump were the rally. I had guessed that they were people bribed or hired by Trump aides, to "instruct" the crowd, and give the desired impression to the TV viewers.

There was a hundred or so, Trump fans standing outside of the barrier.



"In case you bought #Trump's "huge crowd" lie, here's the view of the entire nearly empty #Phoenix auditorium *during* his love-me festival"

pic at link

http://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-ous...owd-1798536017

Trump is,still smarting over Phoenix. It prompted him to speak about the size of the crowd that came to see him in Texas. For goodness sake! Less than a hundred, most were media and press, and some of them were protesters.

Weakest of weaksauce.

To make himself feel better, he fired the man that organized the rally.


http://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-ous...owd-1798536017

The turnout was so miserable, they faked an outside crowd. Four thousand people were protesting.

Tennessee Republicans and other supporters of President Donald Trump started sharing an image of what was purportedly a massive crowd gathered in the streets of Phoenix ahead of his speech.


Only problem? The photo is actually an aerial shot from the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers parade.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...and/592199001/
 
Wonkette, is not caught sleeping behind the wheel, very often. Her take on the Trump upset in Texas, is as per usual, magnificent. She took note of Trump's cringe-worthy crowing -"What a crowd!” he said. “What a turnout! This is historic. It’s epic what happened,..."

Wonkette admired CNN's coverage-

of the GOP's observation of Trump's blindspot- Is lack of empathy for another's suffering sign of mental disturbance? He did not have a clue that he was not visiting areas that were unsafe for him ?

(As it was, he spoke to a crowd from behind barricade of large vehicles. Someone is watching out for an assassination attempt... because Texas is Gun Country.)

FFS George W. Bush hugged Katrina survivors. Where the fuck was Ivanka ?- she can fake a hug, efficiently.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/politics/trump-texas-harvey/index.html


Trumpworld descended on Texas in the midst of a humanitarian disaster for an orgy of self-congratulation. They’re just salivating to take credit for swooping in and fixing it with their “big brain” and “all the best words.” Like they’re the CEO Justice League!


https://wonkette.com/622314/grifter...ckslapping-orgy-towel-off-with-lone-star-flag


Wonkette noted that the city of Phoenix counted the protesters outside of Trump's rally at 10,000.

gsgs comment- The police took the New York approach to controlling the protesters. They shot first (crowd control chemicals and weapons) and asked no questions, later. They arrested protesters. "Gabby" Gifford's near-death alerted them to the fact that gun owners do shoot politicians. A dead Trump would have caused much embarrassment.)

Thinking about this schism between reality and his insistence on having his own Wonderland, gave me a clue. The table loaded with non-Trump water, non-Trump steaks, and non-Donald wine, are just a stark, visual cue as to how he operates. Nothing has to be real, to have useful value, for him. He has his photo op that creates a false impression. He has captured attention with his stunt. He has another opportunity to tell lies, and battle with people who insist on facts and reality.

/end gsgs comment

Trump tweeted that 15,000 attended his rally, and he took a poke at Flake.


Wonkette notes-


You know the turnout for the Phoenix rally is still bugging him — nearly a week later, at Monday’s presser with the Finnish prime minister, Trump felt compelled to mention how huge the crowd was:

"You saw the massive crowd we had […] The people went crazy when I said, ‘What do you think of Sheriff Joe?’ Or something to that effect."

Wonkette's joke-

Following his dismissal by Trump, Gigicos, who it turns out was among Trump’s four longest-serving political aides, “declined to comment,” presumably because he was already on the phone to an agent about a tell-all book.

https://wonkette.com/622281/donald-trumps-a-lunatic-film-at-eleven
 
The pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio is one of the more chilling authoritarian moves that Trump has made so far.

Trump’s deepest indication yet that the rule of law means nothing to him.


It s a pardon seemingly designed to blow a raspberry at the court system, and tell anyone in law enforcement or border control or ICE or anywhere for that matter that, if you commit brutal or illegal acts, the big man has your back.

An instinctual despot like Trump can find even the most benign of the president’s constitutional powers — the pardon — and turn it against the rule of law. We really need to remind ourselves of this on a daily basis if we are not to become numb to it: to advance his own interests, there is nothing this president would not do. If we enter, as we well might, a constitutional crisis, we have been warned all too clearly what this man is capable of.


- Andrew Sullivan

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/trump-flaunts-his-indifference-to-the-rule-of-law.html
 
The pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio is one of the more chilling authoritarian moves that Trump has made so far.

Trump’s deepest indication yet that the rule of law means nothing to him.
It's a strong signal for state and local prosecutors to target flagrant political and financial criminals because presidential pardons only apply to federal perps. Arpaio needn't worry his pretty little head because Arizona. But Tromp allies and minions might be overdue for audits of their state taxes.
 
General John Kelly is sticking to his plan, and Emperor Carrot is chafed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news


"...never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country,” three sources close to the fight told the Times. “In the future, he said, he would not abide such treatment.”


Emperor Carrot converted the White House into Trump DC International, and he invited everyone that he could exploit.

General John Kelly is the bouncer, and he is trying to keep Emperor Carrot away the scum and slime.

Who gave John Kelly the nickname, "church lady ?"


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b4e4bb76a3a_story.html?utm_term=.7a684d0aead9


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...e-hired-to-set-rules-keeps-setting-rules.html


http://www.salon.com/2017/09/01/john-kelly-cant-break-donald-trumps-worst-habits/

gsgs comment- Gen. John Kelly is not the Hand of the Emperor, not the Hound of the Emperor. Is he the Captain of the Guards ?


Gen. John Kelly refused to appear on the stage with Emperor Carrot at the Arizona rally farce, when his name was called.

(Game of Thrones reference)

Who joined Emperor Carrot on the trip to Camp David ?

http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news...cle_a273519e-8432-11e7-b801-a777607b0ee0.html
 
Back
Top