Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Just slipping by to check on well loved friends, stayed to read Scuttle Buttin's writer Interview thread. Good stuff...and now? Watching NCIS and writing a solo elsewhere.

I feel...lazy. I'm supposed to start moving furniture and stuff so more flooring can be laid down.

Baking the first batches of birthday buns for the balloon filled bash on Thursday.

Which leads me to think...how has it been a year already?!

Damn it is funny.

Now I have to stop scrolling through it.

Now.

Stop.

:D

Britwitch said:
Baking the first batches of birthday buns for the balloon filled bash on Thursday.

Which leads me to think...how has it been a year already?!

Awwwww. I hope everyone has a lovely time. Goes by too fast!

Really wish this nauseous feeling would go away. Either man up and make me sick or leave me alone :-/

Oh, poor dear little man... I just wish I could help you.

Haven't we evolved past needing teeth, anyway?

:( :( :(

Weeks with no threads to post in and then...three responses with in 10 minutes of each other.

Is this conspiracy? ...Harry says yes ... But he and I are on another site so....:D

* smiles happily.* :):rose:

For Mr. Nazi!

Hey, are you going to write in the church, or should we just fade to black on that?

For Mr. Nazi!

Hey, are you going to write in the church, or should we just fade to black on that?

I am! That's what I'm trying to work on now. It's a huge post to respond to and I had the whole out of commission thing, so I'm sorry that's been slow in coming.

I am! That's what I'm trying to work on now. It's a huge post to respond to and I had the whole out of commission thing, so I'm sorry that's been slow in coming.

Haha.. No worries! It is a TON to reply to. You're probably going to have a small book written from it.

Wishes that on sleepless nights one had the energy to do something productive...eyes a toy. :rose:

Back