DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well i don't know if this will change your mind Rabbi, but I can tell you from personal experience her pussy is extremely tight and almost always wet.

attachment.php

You are right, they just keep on getting better!

Well i don't know if this will change your mind Rabbi, but I can tell you from personal experience her pussy is extremely tight and almost always wet.

attachment.php

Yeah Doc! My mind is completely changed. You are an extremely lucky guy.

Attachments

• Bound 14.jpg
    Bound 14.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,461
so much sexiness in the trust of someone allowing themselves to be put in such positions. mmm

That is it, I want one, it is on my xmas list!

The girl or the bondage straps?

so much sexiness in the trust of someone allowing themselves to be put in such positions. mmm

I know right? It's pretty amazing. But anyone who tries to tell you that a sub is just a sub is full of shit. They are always in control. Always.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really hope everyone likes this set because their are a ton of photos in it.

Attachments

• Bound 16.jpg
    Bound 16.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Bound 15.jpg
    Bound 15.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,487
The girl or the bondage straps?

I know right? It's pretty amazing. But anyone who tries to tell you that a sub is just a sub is full of shit. They are always in control. Always.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I really hope everyone likes this set because their are a ton of photos in it.

Yes I want both! But since I have a girl the only true need is the straps ;) But to have her under my tree would be extreme ;)

that is true...however there is a level of control on both ends...though its still amazingly sexi and a huge turn on...

i hope there are many more...i hope too see more...but then i am a sucker for her looks even if i dont' comment much.

Jesus doc I think I've came more them a normal man should for the day looking at the KnottyNurse(13 times so far) I can't get enough :heart: Keep'm cumming :D

that is true...however there is a level of control on both ends...though its still amazingly sexi and a huge turn on...

i hope there are many more...i hope too see more...but then i am a sucker for her looks even if i dont' comment much.

There are lots in this set of photos. enjoy!

Jesus doc I think I've came more them a normal man should for the day looking at the KnottyNurse(13 times so far) I can't get enough :heart: Keep'm cumming :D

That's awesome. Thanks! Glad your enjoying yourself over their. 13 times? my good man. nice work.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 17.jpg
    Bound 17.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,306
Doc
Interesting harness you have there - I think every man should have one for the woman in his life. It opens up a lot of possibilities for the use of the woman, lol.
Richard

Doc
Interesting harness you have there - I think every man should have one for the woman in his life. It opens up a lot of possibilities for the use of the woman, lol.
Richard

:D

Is she smiling in the picture or whimpering ;)

Cpttoesucker. No she is not smiling. Mostly because she has a ball gag in her mouth.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 18.jpg
    Bound 18.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,323
is it wrong for me to want to see her bound and sucking on my cock or riding it in her sweet snatch! Love the series

Thanks doc I'll keep up the good work :D you keep up the good work with yourself and the beautiful nurse /grin cheers

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

OK Doc, I'm sold. I haven't cum 13 times today but I'm am loving the NottyNurse tied up.

I wish you could post pics of you taking her.

is it wrong for me to want to see her bound and sucking on my cock or riding it in her sweet snatch! Love the series

Nope

OK Doc, I'm sold. I haven't cum 13 times today but I'm am loving the NottyNurse tied up.

I wish you could post pics of you taking her.[/QUOTE]

Why couldn't I?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 19.jpg
    Bound 19.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Bound 20.jpg
    Bound 20.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,341

Nope

I wish you could post pics of you taking her.

Why couldn't I?

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Oh so fucking hot! The red lips and the red ball gag! It is hard to decide what I like the most about this set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back