DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!



We love doing outdoor sets. Getting away with them is a whole other story...

attachment.php

There is a certain risk involved but it can be worth it! ;) I remember a set done in the snow!
Arms up, sweater coming off... the ultimate female body revealed! :kiss:'s
 
Missed you guys soo much!! Great set but hope we get to see the corset set too!! that looks WAY hot!
 
attachment.php


Happy Weekend Everyone! It's finally here and we can enjoy ourselves for another two days. Hope you all get the most out of it.
 

Attachments

  • Glamour Girl 24-2.jpg
    Glamour Girl 24-2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 671
You honestly have no clue how great it really is. I don't mean to sound cocky, but as a guy who looks at a lot of porn, KnottyNurse has by far the best ass I have ever seen. Its just an opinion, but I stand by it.



Agreed!

attachment.php

You have every right to stand by and behind that fine ass Doc.
In this shot it seems Nurse is getting into position to assist you in an oral procedure! ;)
 
Saturday was great! We had fun with good food and friends. how you all had the same time.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Glamour Girl 25.jpg
    Glamour Girl 25.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,074
dam i love seeing her down on her knees - nothing dom like but mm i got sexy thoughts :) :) :)
 
God she's gorgeous. Well done, both of you. :)

And the spanking video you guys have up? FUCK. Hot as hell.

Hats off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top