Mom's cold remedy

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Sick at home, high school or college age son or daughter are lying down trying to rest. Suddenly, mom strolls in with a nervous look on her face. She asks how they're doing and when they say they're not feeling any better, she offers some assistance with a possible cure.

Kid agrees and then gasps as mom pulls away their sheet and works their pants off. When they protest, mom shushes them and says that the best cure is a good orgasm. Since they are too weak to masturbate, she'll take the lead.

How did mom come up with this idea? Does she genuinely believe it will work or has she just been wanting a chance to get with her kids?

Possible idea: Son wants mom and mom's always been about natural cures. So son plays with her tabs and adds a few pages about the benefits of sex to keep colds away. He then fakes sick and manipulates mom into helping him.

Or: twist. Son keeps working on mom and starts to plan out how he'll fake sick. However, his twin sister gets a cold first. Son is annoyed that he'll have to pull off a more convincing sickness or actually get sick to convince his mom. He picks up his sister's assignments and leaves during a free period to hand them to her...only to walk in on his mom eating out his sister who is wildly flailing about in her pajamas
 
Old world remedies. Set the story up so that she's an immigrant from a 3rd world country.

When I was a kid, I remember coming home and finding my mom & grandmother in the kitchen. My grandmother was holding a dish with some water on top of her head. I then witnessed my mom lighting a small piece of paper. She quickly placed it in the glass she was holding. She quickly flipped it over and placed it on the plate. This created negative pressure in the glass which displaced some of the water into the glass.

I asked them what the hell they were doing. My mom told me that my grandmother had a bad migraine. I started laughing hysterically when I heard this (my Sicilian grandmother maintained her persistent scowl). I opened a cabinet in the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of tylenol, placed it on the kitchen table, and then went to my room (still laughing).

I've got to admit though, some of those old school remedies do work. I remember another story where I had badly sprained my ankle as a kid. I had a pair of crutches and the doctor said it would take me about 2-4 weeks before being able to put some weight on it.

About four days later, my family & I went to visit some relatives. They had a relative that was staying with them. She was an old Sicilian woman that was visiting for two weeks. Anyways, the family is chatting with each other (my sicilian was horrible, so I'd catch a word here and there). She had asked my mom about what had happened to me and then told me to sit on the couch.

She went to her room and came back with a small bottle of oil. At first, I thought it was olive oil, but it had a very unique smell that I don't think I've ever smelled again. She pulled a chair up to me and told my mom to tell me to take my shoe & sock off. She then proceeded to massage my foot and ankle for about 15 minutes. It wasn't a dainty massage either...periodically, she would tug and twist it which radiated pain up my leg repeatedly.

Afterwards, she told my mom that I'd be able to walk on it tomorrow. The crazy thing was she was right. It was tender and sore, but I was able to walk on it without the crutches.

Maybe you could use that as a premise (minus the old grandma).

The mom pulls out a small vial and massages the son's penis, but in a very specific and deliberate way. She's treating the whole situation like a nurse at a hospital (detached but silently surprised that her young son is much more endowed than his father). The young son on the other hand, see's his mom in an entirely different light.

I don't think you could use sick with the flu or a cold though since Lit has rules about underaged sexual contact. Maybe something serious like contracting a form of cancer right after his 18th birthday. The son is going through chemo but mom covers her bases by trying out her mom's old-world method...repeatedly.

She is doing this on the down low since her husband isn't from the same culture and would definitely not approve.
 
Last edited:
Sexual stimulation of a victim might not do much for a cold but can work pain-relief wonders for injured folks. Let's inflict broken arms on Sonny or Sis. Painkillers don't help a lot and of course they can't jack- or jill-off, so Mom applies her old-world manual and/or oral remedies.

Or flip it. Mom breaks both arms. The kids, longtime LIT readers, know how to relieve her anguish. Start with fingering; proceed to tonguing; take it from there.
 
I don't know, masturbation's gotten me through a few nasty viruses (including one in college where my roommate abandoned me To my fate after I admitted I couldn't get out of bed...had some crazy fever dreams during that time).

Pain management I could see if it was a recent injury...or if you want to go the dysfunctional route, mom or whoever is providing relief stole or used their Vicodent.

I think a mom might still check on her adult kids if they got sick. Or if she worked from home she would have an excuse.
 
I don't know, masturbation's gotten me through a few nasty viruses (including one in college where my roommate abandoned me To my fate after I admitted I couldn't get out of bed...had some crazy fever dreams during that time).

Pain management I could see if it was a recent injury...or if you want to go the dysfunctional route, mom or whoever is providing relief stole or used their Vicodent.

I think a mom might still check on her adult kids if they got sick. Or if she worked from home she would have an excuse.

My point about not using the flu or a cold is if a mom would do that with a non-sexual mindset, in the privacy of her own home, she probably would have done it if her child was under 18 as well. Due to the rules of this site, the suggestion of a rare/serious illness/injury to justify doing that to her 18+ year old child.
 
My point about not using the flu or a cold is if a mom would do that with a non-sexual mindset, in the privacy of her own home, she probably would have done it if her child was under 18 as well. Due to the rules of this site, the suggestion of a rare/serious illness/injury to justify doing that to her 18+ year old child.
Excellent point. Avoid the underage implications.
 
For the sake of argument, Mom hasn't thought of the idea or implementing it until the kids are 18 or older.
 
jikji

For many years in the disability community, Parents were encouraged to moniter their adult childrens sexuality. It was no direct contact
 
For the sake of argument, Mom hasn't thought of the idea or implementing it until the kids are 18 or older.

I like the idea of plot points being plausible in incest stories. The idea that she would forget about a time tested technique that her family used for generations doesn't pass the plausibility test for me.

That's like saying my father remembered that he knew how to make wine...conveniently after his 21st birthday.
 
For many years in the disability community, Parents were encouraged to moniter their adult childrens sexuality. It was no direct contact

What about a scenario where a teen recently gets into a bad traffic accident and is paralyzed. Can't walk and has rudimentary use of their hands. Kid was just released from the hospital a few days ago. The mom (who was driving the car and feels guilty since she glanced down at her phone momentarily when the accident happened) is monitoring her child's sexuality (as the doctor recommended).

One day, she's about to enter her child's room and notices a sound. The bedroom door is opened a sliver and she peeks in to see her child laying on the bed attempting to masturbate. Her kid is rubbing his/her hand on the crotch area (the kid doesn't have the dexterity to unbutton jeans anymore). Mom can see her child's desperation and frustration attempting to pleasure him/herself. She sees tears rolling down her child's face as she sees him/her eventually give up...unsatisfied.

She knows that she should only report this to the doctor, but due to her guilt, she decides to help her child instead.
 
I think an idea like this could definitely be made plausible with the mother only contemplating the deeds after the son/daughter/long lost adopted lovechild turned 18. Building on the illness and home remedy idea, the mother could just be desperate enough to search every angle, try every possible treatment.

When the 18+ child is diagnosed with something terminal(or not, but still dangerous) mother remembers that her own deceased mother was way into the natural, spiritual and/or home remedial treatment of ailments. She herself was never really convinced but she remembered that several old members of the family used to swear by it. After getting bad news from the doctor she is desperate enough to dig through her mother's old notebooks.

What she finds shocks her, but once reading her mother's words the idea has been well and truly planted. Cue some dramatic event that makes whatever the unlucky -- soon to be lucky -- son/daughter is suffering from worse, forcing the mother to really consider the shocking, yet strangely not repulsive ideas of her mother.

If it could increase the survival chance by even one percent, could she live with herself if she didn't try it?

Possible tragic ending: Son unfortunately kicks it, mother finds out on the day of the funeral that she is pregnant.
 
d

In order for it to work, mom has to look at it as medical. This is no different that bathing her child as a baby.
 
dd

It is erotic, just not talked about that way. Knowing that you have that much passion and power mixed is firework style exciting
 
So, if it's clinical to the mother, how does an erotic story work?

Its erotic to the child on the receiving end at first. Maybe, later on due to other circumstances (father is sexually diminished due to impotence or maybe travels excessively for work) mom starts to use this as a sexual substitute in order to get some much needed sexual gratification.
 
Hysteria

Why not set the story in the mid 1800's and have the diagnosis for the daughter be 'hysteria'? The family doctor is certain that the only cure for female hysteria is masturbation, but the daughter refuses to do it herself because she's been taught that masturbation is a sin. The doctor does the first masturbation in front of the mother, but is very clinical about it. While the daughter moans and cries out in orgasm, mom becomes very warm and moist herself.

A few days later, the daughter wants to feel the same feelings again, so she starts showing the same symptoms again, the ones that made her mother bring her to the doctor in the first place. Mom holds off on the 'treatment', hoping that things will improve, so daughter ups the ante and forces her mother's hand. Mom tries hard to remain detached while she manually pleasures her daughter, but she becomes very turned on herself, and after her daughter cums, she goes to her room and takes care of her own needs.

As time goes on, mom becomes more adept at bringing her daughter to orgasm, and she confides in her daughter that she also has been suffering from hysteria in silence, trying to remain strong for the sake of her daughter. Daughter offers to help her mother, and so begins their mutual masturbation sessions which they justify as being medically necessary.
 
Why not set the story in the mid 1800's and have the diagnosis for the daughter be 'hysteria'? The family doctor is certain that the only cure for female hysteria is masturbation, but the daughter refuses to do it herself because she's been taught that masturbation is a sin.

The "treatment" for female hysteria was done by a doctor in his office/exam room. It certainly was clinical and considered a valid treatment.
 
Back
Top