bfg's hideout

Its wet and cold, man. Forth road bridge down to one lane lol

Good morning everyone.

LoL it's warm and wet in the pubs and I have no intention of going any further North so I'm a happy bunny
As long as they put the aircraft down at Turnhouse things should be fab!

Morning, Mac!!! Taking a long weekend??!

Yep some "water of life" and a bit of trainer fitting.
Think I better do the latter first, the assesment might not go as planned otherwise ;)

hehe, boobie

*runs out*

There's boobies....damn missed that, may need David Attenborough on the case.

"now if we are very quite, we may gain a glimpse of the very shy 'boobie'....the local villages say during the mating season there is a chance to see the even rarer 'nipple boobie' which seems to be attracted to ice or a slice of mango."

There's boobies....damn missed that, may need David Attenborough on the case.

"now if we are very quite, we may gain a glimpse of the very shy 'boobie'....the local villages say during the mating season there is a chance to see the even rarer 'nipple boobie' which seems to be attracted to ice or a slice of mango."

You Australians are so kinky!

Happy Valentines everyone

Nothing says I Love You like a giant pot of Vaseline and a Strap On :devil::devil:

There's an image to start your day with ;)

Happy Valentines everyone

Nothing says I Love You like a giant pot of Vaseline and a Strap On :devil::devil:

There's an image to start your day with ;)

*smacks his ass as he runs off*

*blushing*

Thanks Mac, you kinky .. I mean cheeky fellow! ;):heart:

*Pulls arrows out of my heinie*

Oy! Tell your castle guards to quit shooting at me!

*Disappears back into the general mayhem* :D

*pokes a head in the door* Here you are! I was wondering where you ran off to!

Hello, my sister... my friend. I come here to relax and enjoy the quiet sounds of the woods... except for the screams of Lox about his 'heinie' :rolleyes:

At this moment, just before I curl on my side to sleep, I just want to walk out to the porch and that red rocking chair and quietly go over some things I read today and wait for a one-eyed bear to come back.

Hello, my sister... my friend. I come here to relax and enjoy the quiet sounds of the woods... except for the screams of Lox about his 'heinie' :rolleyes:

At this moment, just before I curl on my side to sleep, I just want to walk out to the porch and that red rocking chair and quietly go over some things I read today and wait for a one-eyed bear to come back.

*Squelches in dripping wet*

Forget about my "heinie". You keep moving the castle moat!

Hope you're doing well! Hey there, KentuckyLady, if you're still about.

Back