For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent my day pricing work and my eyes are spinning. Got to finalise one more kitchen design then I shall collapse in a heap.
Back to the tools in the morning though thank the lord.
 
Noooo. Not filthy!


I had a shower. :cool:


Even if you had 1000 showers, you still wouldn't be filth free. :devil:

Aww, good luck :rose:

Hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks. She's got a vomiting bug but the vet gave her two injections and she hasn't been sick since, which is good.

The sight of a vet, me and two vet nurses trying to hold her down and give her an injection... Well it must have been comical. I should have filmed it, sent it into Youve Been Framed and got £250.
 
Evening Femme. Hope the dogs ok won key. Pets can be an expensive habit although worth every penny.
 
A lady never tells! Hmm, ok, I'm no lady. So.

*grins*

Well. I did *points* him, and him, and him, and him, and him.

Oh, and him.

:eek::eek:

Surprisingly, my kitchen is clean and shopping done. I have NO idea who did THAT! :rolleyes:

Ha, my turn tomorrow then.. I was always lower down the pick list at school :(

If I buff up your knockers will you polish my rod??

;):devil:
 
After a day of battling utter incompetence and an evening of peacekeeping (little fella's off school), I thought I'd wander through and say hi :)
 
Afternoon All,

A bit quiet in here. Everyone must be busy with work!

I suppose I should be too.

Hey Wonky, it's raining in Dubai. FFS
 
Evening.

I'm not sticking around. I just thought I'd peek in at the end of a tiring but pleasant day. I'm certainly looking forward to my bed.

After a day of battling utter incompetence and an evening of peacekeeping (little fella's off school), I thought I'd wander through and say hi :)

Hey buddy. I know this was posted a while ago. Haven't seen you for a while!

Afternoon All,

A bit quiet in here. Everyone must be busy with work!

I suppose I should be too.

Hey Wonky, it's raining in Dubai. FFS
Oh dear, what a shame(!) :p Haha.
 
Bonjour mes amis, I hope your wind has abated! A wild night and Doris is yet to hit us!

Cold and calm... and that's only me! Have fun all :D
 
Good morning everyone,
The days toil brings me to the coast, where all is quiet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top