Favorite position for anal sex

Taking it in the ass

I haven't had the pleasure yet, but I dream of being bent over a chair, bed, or couch. It gets me so hard thinking about it.

Haven't had the pleasure yet either but sure hope to soon. I prefer on hands and knees doggie style.

on my back

knees back against my chest or up on his shoulders, lketting him watch me as i watc him . seeing the excitement on eachothers faces. being able to kiss him as he goes deep inside me.

Have been on the receiving end only twice but the second time we started with me on my back then moved with me on my stomach and I would meet his thrusts and then he put his body on top me me and while kissing my neck he came. I then got on top with him still inside me and got him hard again and I came on him.

I prefer doggie style usually but reverse cowgirl really gets me off too.:D

knees back against my chest or up on his shoulders, lketting him watch me as i watc him . seeing the excitement on eachothers faces. being able to kiss him as he goes deep inside me.

TOTALLY agree with you ... love being watched as i watch. :rose:

also love missionary legs up for the depth and eye contact, and kissing.

I have to say that missionary is probably my favorite; legs up across his back. I get to watch him, kiss and nibble.:)

If I'm not in the mood, no position is good they're all uncomfortable. If however I need anal or he really wants it, my favorite is on my stomach, sort of "semi-doggy".

i love doggie style ,on all fours ,head down arse up ,the ultimate act of submission ,just heaven .

My preferable way is on my stomach..pillow under me my husband taking my ass doggy style. Of course I nestling my pussy on another mans cock while my man does me from behind too.;)

My preferable way is on my stomach..pillow under me my husband taking my ass doggy style. Of course I nestling my pussy on another mans cock while my man does me from behind too.;)

Sounds... Fun. If a bit logistically complex.

The ones I've enjoyed most are cowgirl, jerking off and pinching my nipples and going up and down while he just enjoys, and being not quite doggy style, but me on my knees and holding on to his ankles while he fucks me, me pushing back and forth. I've not tried full dpoggystyle, nor reverse cowgirl - I've tried missionary (both with legs parted and my legs on his shoulders) and me on my stomach, ass raised by a pillow, and I've topped.
Like others, for me it's about the submission, so "anyway he wants me" also applies.

Guys, what poisition do you like the best for getting fucked? On your knees or laying on your back? I like being on my belly with a pillow under my hips with my cock "clitty" under me. My lover can use his weight to hold me down and drill me deeply.

i love that position too but my favourite is doggy style if my man gives me a choice

I generally let my partner choose, but after the first time , I love being far down lying on the bed . It makes me feel totally dominated and helpless , yet it always feels deeeeeeeper!

God I wish I was being fucked now!

I'm a sub and love to be dominated so doggy style is my all time favourite. However it is nice occasionally to be made love to, on those occasions I like to be on my back. Although it's rare I stay in one position while being fucked, I like to swap.

I don't know what this position is called, anyone know the technical term please feel free to say :) Simply, this one thank you please, preferably without the contraception IF safe

thing-of-beauty2-14.jpg

It's gotta be missionary, face to face. That way I can hold and hug him close, with both/either my arms and legs around him. We can kiss if we want. Plus it seems easier to move with him, humping as one.
When a guy takes me from behind I feel like I'm being used, not an equal, respected partner.
Same goes when I'm on top, it's gotta be missionary. Nothing beats grabbing a small, tight man's ass as I drive deep into him.

Same here.... but personally i think being used sometimes is not really a bad thing at all 3:)

Back