Face it..( picture thread)

Alana_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Posts
3,315
I know they've been done before, and I know some people have no problem, and some people do, but what about putting faces to the names and voices.? Like I said I know some of you for privacy reasons can't and won't, and that's fully understood and respected. I also know some of you already use your own faces in avs and siglines, that's cool, and if you wish to post here, please do.

I will however ask very specifically that absolutely no one quotes a post containing someones picture!. It is their picture, their face and they might be posting the picture just for a short time, and quoting the post takes away the right to take the photo down. So that is a hard and fast ''rule''. Do not quote a post with a picture on it..Please be respectful of that.

Also if someone wants to bemoan my opening such a thread, save it please. It's about choice..you choose to post here or you don't...just save the kitty cat comments for elsewhere.

I for my part am a little nervous...but I'll not NOT support my own thread...I'm just chicken right now and will do so when I'm a little braver..but it'll be coming down shortly there after.

Enjoy those of you that want to..,and those of you that don't want to post, avoid the thrread. Thank you.:rose:
 
Another great thread idea Alana :rose:
Can't wait to see the peoples that post!

I know I'm in my sig but...meh...here's me... :eek:

attachment.php
 
Good idea Alana, for the people that are willing to share it that is.

This is me, not a very sharp picture, but it's from a webcam, so

2egfllt.jpg
 
Three of my absolutely fave women...all in one thread...

*happy whimpers*
 
Wow, Vail, those lips...those eyes...

swoons

I'd forgotten just how gorgeous you are :eek:
 
I would so crawl across a crowded room for that look, Luna, happily
 
fans herself

Oh my goodness, you're all kinds of sexy aren't you Miss Luna... :eek:
 
WoW wonderful photos :rose:

I really want too pop mine up but cannot...maybe for a minute , off and on perhaps. *blushes*


*runs to look for one *
 
There you go I don't hold a candle to you lovely ladies but ...

Loosing my hair , skinny eek!

I had to take it down I teach :(
 
Last edited:
*Blushes* Noooooooo but thank you :)

I adore your photo Luna :rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top