Little Spanish beauty. ;)

The surgeon general should put a cardiac warning on ur thread

Part Two...A little less dress;)

Babyvee has been known to produce erections lasting for hours, erratic heartbeats in viewer's, and a general feeling of euphoria in people.

Hugh Hefner would be very proud to have you as one of his playboy bunnies.
Omg how sweet are you, thank you so much:):)

Babyvee has been known to produce erections lasting for hours, erratic heartbeats in viewer's, and a general feeling of euphoria in people.
Hahahaha oh my, well I am not aiming to put anyone into cardiac arrest, but I don't mind speeding up a few heartbeats:)

Aright just an update to my new undies collection. :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

Hahahaha oh my, well I am not aiming to put anyone into cardiac arrest, but I don't mind speeding up a few heartbeats:)

So fun and sexy!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think those would used to start a heart not stop it. Nurse get babyvees panty pictures stand clear bzzzzz.:kiss: oh good it work perfect rhythm.

Very lovely to look at....:rose: Thanks for sharing. Love all the pics...But the Easter ones made me smile as you posed with your little friend.

hmm... That delicious ass!!!!

attachment.php

Umm loving your bright red lippy

Its making me think very naughty things :devil:

Decided to take my red lips with me to class today!:cool:

Last edited:
Back