Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

"Not really. I mean, Becky and I one time got REALLY drunk and we made out on a dare, but beyond that, no experience with another girl," Kayla said. "It was actually rather nice, except for Marcus trying to get us to grope. Made out for a solid five minutes, we did."
 
Greg got out and opened the door for Kayla and escorted her to the store. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll have fun if you decide to do that," he told her. He opened the door to the store for Kayla as well. Before they got very far into the store someone had already made their way to greet the two of them. "Angela is expecting us," Greg said. He escorted Kayla in a little bit farther and saw Angela approach them.

"Angela, this is Kayla and she needs a stunning outfit for tonight. We're having dinner at Gino's in about an hour," he told her as he let go of Kayla. "Make sure she gets the best treatment possible."
 
Kayla smiled at the girl and went over, winking at Greg.

A few minutes later, Kayla came out a bit shyly, wearing a light green dress. Halter style, it cut just deep enough to be slightly immodest, but yet, it was made modest by the fact that it covered everything that needed to be covered. Her legs were covered, except for the thigh high slit along the left side, giving her mobility. Silver heels graced her feet. She smiled at Greg. "Do you like, Mr. Smith?" she asked, giving him a twirl.
 
Greg walked over towards her and looked her over as she twirled. "I think it looks very lovely on you, Ms. Cobb," he said. "The important thing is if you like it," he stated. He moved her hair back a little bit, looking at her neck line.
 
"I do like it," Kayla said, shivering a little bit as he pulled back her hair. "Shall we head over to Victoria's?"
 
"You didn't see anything here that you would like for underneath that dress?" he inquired. "Do you need any accessories to go with it, like a shawl or something? Don't worry about the cost, dear," he said with a wry smile. "But if you want, we can always go to Victoria's."
 
Kayla shook her head. "Nothing in my size," she told him. "And I don't think I'll need anything with it." She was blushing a little bit. Her eyes were bright with happiness, however.
 
"Sounds good," he said as he walked over to the counter and paid for the clothes. He made sure that the tags were off and that her other clothes were placed in a bag since she was going to wear her outfit out of the store. After paying he walked over and gave Angela a quick kiss on the cheek, thanking her for her assistance.

He walked back over to Kayla and escorted her out of the store and back to the car. He opened the door for her and closed it and then got in and started driving to Victoria's. "So, how was Angela?" he asked with a smile. He could see she was blushing a bit more now that they were in a more private setting.
 
"Very sweet, and very. . . curious," Kayla said, blushing a bit more. "She kept stroking my hair, which would make me melt, then she would touch my breasts, or my pussy, or my ass, before going back to getting a dress, or zipping me up. Very frisky. I like her."
 
"Well just let me know if you want her as a present some time," Greg said with a grin on his face. "Hell, if you like her that much she can probably be your dessert tonight," he told her. "Did you touch her back at all?" he asked with some curiosity as they got closer to the mall.
 
Kayla shook her head. "I was too shy," she confessed. "And dessert? I think you'll be my dessert." She leaned over and nipped his neck playfully.
 
Greg gently moaned as she nipped his neck. They got to the mall and he escorted her to Victoria's where he waited while she tried on some bras and panties. He took a quick glance at the time, knowing that it was starting to get a little bit later.
 
Finally, Kayla paid for her new undergarments and came back over. "I. Fucking. Hate. Stupid. People." she stated sharply, beckoning for him to come with her as she walked out. "Do I look like I'm a fucking A cup?! I have never. . . UGH!!" She exhaled sharply before looking at him apologetically. "I'm sorry, that was crude of me," she said softly, blushing a little, embarrassed by her outburst. "How 'bout we go enjoy dinner?"
 
"You should have let me pay for it. And you definitely don't look like an A cup. I'd say a C cup, but I'm also being a bit greedy," he said as he stroked her hair while they walked to the car. They started to head to the restaurant which was just a few miles down the road. "So what kind of bra and panties did you get, or is it going to be a surprise for later?" he asked inquisitively.
 
Kayla laughed and kissed his cheek. "You'll find out later, you naughty boy," she teased. "You will like, though, I think." She crossed her legs and looked at him. "I wouldn't be able to get any wine tonight, will I?"
 
They pulled into the parking lot and he moved his head to her ear and whispered, "If I was able to buy new clothes for you at one of the most elegant places and get reservations to here on a Friday night what makes you think I won't be able to let them have you drink alcohol?" he asked, moving his hand up her dress, teasing her. He got out and escorted Kayla into the restaurant and they managed to bypass the line and were escorted to a private table with a reserved sign on it.
 
Kayla laughed and once they sat down, she leaned over and whispered, "Then get me the best white wine they have here. Can't have red. White. Or rosay, whichever you prefer." She leaned back in her seat. "So, when can I start?"
 
"Why can't you have red?" Greg asked inquisitively. He ordered a nice Italian rosay wine for both of them as they got their menus. "Your new job? When do you want to start?" he asked as he started to open the menu to see what was good. He couldn't stop looking over at Kayla, seeing how lovely she looked. And he also noticed that some of the other patrons were definitely checking her out as well.
 
"Sulfites within the red causes migraines," Kayla explained, looking over the menu. "And I can start whenever, and will, I suppose. I was just wondering, since you have to do arranging and such. Also I didn't know whether or not you keep me for, say, a week, so you know what everyone else is getting. 'Course, you're getting it all year." She smiled mischievously. She noticed other patrons looking at her, probably wondering who she was, and what she looked like underneath her clothes. She examined her nails idly, deciding on the steak she's been wanting. "I need to get my nails done," she noted.
 
"Keep you?" he asked as he put his menu down. He watched as the waiter came back and poured some wine for the both of them. "I hope you like it," Greg told Kayla. "It's imported from Italy. Some of the best I've had." He took a sip with her before putting his glass down.

"I'll need to let them know I already found someone for the school year," he stated. "Other than that it'll be based on when they would want you and when you'll be available. Since I'm the middle man I get to decide who's been naughty and who's been nice to you. And prices." Greg watched as Kayla looked at her nails. "I'll give you some spending money for tomorrow and you can get a manicure and pedicure if you want and maybe get some more of your 'inspiration' since I kind of did destroy it earlier," he admitted.
 
Kayla grinned. "Then let them know. And let them know I'll be available during the summer. I'm pretty much available whenever, except during school, and Sunday mornings, for church." She took a sip of her wine. "Mmm, quite excellent. Mind if I ask the year?" she added.

"Prices, I'll leave up to you, although I expect them to be reasonable," she noted.

She nodded. "I know a good buyer. He doesn't like strangers, so let me make the purchase. And a mani and pedi would be nice. Got to look sharp for the boys, huh?" she chuckled. Her eyes sparkled with hidden mischief.

"I just want to say, thank you," she said softly after a few moments. "This is honestly the happiest I've been since probably sophomore year, and I have you to thank for it."
 
"It's a 1980, for the year. So it's pretty well aged," he told her after taking another drink. "Church, huh?" he thought out loud. "That might be an interesting venue," he admitted.

"Well, you're dressed like a very upscale lovely lady tonight, so you can kind of expect the prices to be very reasonable and upscale," Greg said with a big grin. He leaned over and kissed her deeply while people were looking, hoping to make them jealous. After breaking the kiss he looked at her. "I'm glad you're happy," he said sincerely. "You deserve it and having a lousy year doesn't help either."
 
Kayla kissed him back, feeling fantastic. "Agreed. Last year was extremely lousy, except for my grades." She smiled at him and sipped on her wine.

"So. . . do I still have to do detention?" she joked, grinning.
 
"Yes, two hours after school for two days," he stated. He was curious as to what kind of response he was going to get from not breaking his punishment. The waiter came over and Greg ordered a rack of lamb and handed the menu back, waiting for Kayla to order.
 
"7 oz sirloin, medium rare," Kayla ordered and handed back the menu. She looked at Greg again, a raised eyebrow. "There a reason other than you need to uphold your sterling reputation at the school?" she asked softly.
 
Back
Top