UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings good perverts of Lit, welcome to the weekend. Hope you all have some fun and frolics Tea and fruit salad for breakfast... bring your own croissant:D

Not that much about you is.

Thanks. :(

Greetings good perverts of Lit, welcome to the weekend. Hope you all have some fun and frolics Tea and fruit salad for breakfast... bring your own croissant:D

We might as well make you the official "room opener" as you seem to have developed a knack for it.

Good morning. Fruit salad, a fresh orange and mango juice an extra nap will do me.

Thanks. :(

We might as well make you the official "room opener" as you seem to have developed a knack for it.

Good morning. Fruit salad, a fresh orange and mango juice an extra nap will do me.

Morning Wonky, not sure as I have a special knack for anything! Hope the extra nap helps, what plans today??

Morning Wonky, not sure as I have a special knack for anything! Hope the extra nap helps, what plans today??

No plans really although there's some stuff I need to take care of later. That's why I'm going to nap for a bit longer.now.

Happy shiny morning to all :)

RL looking busy today, hope the rest of you get to chill out for a bit :D

Stopping by to say good morning! Won't be around until later, RL is offering me more interesting things than you wankers here. :eek: :p

You know I love you all in my own special way. :cool:

Have a great Saturday, I'll be back when the real world has tired me out :kiss:

Stopping by to say good morning! Won't be around until later, RL is offering me more interesting things than you wankers here. :eek: :p

Hey, not fair... telling us RL offers more interesting things but not proving it by saying what they are???? Or is it more.. who they are "nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more?"

Hey, not fair... telling us RL offers more interesting things but not proving it by saying what they are???? Or is it more.. who they are "nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more?"

Nosey, aren't you? :p

Yeah, I'll be back later too!

:kiss:

Last edited:
Good afternoon from a warm and sunny Dubai.

Best laid plans....meant to get up early and go to the gym. Slept in...ugh.

Lunch and coffee!

Have a lovely weekend All.

Ha! Geez, man, can you not keep it in your trousers for more than a few minutes? :eek:

I would love to share with you the finer details of what is more interesting, but I didn't think you'd feel flattered if I said I was choosing to alphabetically organise every book in the house, in their relevant categories of course, and then type up a whole database that recorded cross-referenced information... as a more enjoyable pastime than hanging with you lot... :eek::eek: :p

Ha! Geez, man, can you not keep it in your trousers for more than a few minutes? :eek:

I would love to share with you the finer details of what is more interesting, but I didn't think you'd feel flattered if I said I was choosing to alphabetically organise every book in the house, in their relevant categories of course, and then type up a whole database that recorded cross-referenced information... as a more enjoyable pastime than hanging with you lot... :eek::eek: :p

My Mrs. tried to do that once. What a mess, everyone knows books should be arranged by size.

Evening All,

How's your day going?

Having fun I hope!

Hey Ralf.

I had a busy, busy start to the day but couldn't keep that pace up for long - yes, in a weakling, no stamina :rolleyes: and had to give in, take some meds and go to bed.

However I've had a nap and I feel refreshed! Ready to take on the world...kinda....maybe...okay, not really. :p

You been behaving in the UAE?

127459.gif

Good morning everyone and like expert says, Happy St. George's day.

Morning Wonky, you got the kettle on here yet? Hope Sunday passes well for you all

Pulled a shoulder muscles yesterday, a little stiff in places I need to be flexible (and vice versa I suspect!)

Morning Wonky, you got the kettle on here yet? Hope Sunday passes well for you all

Pulled a shoulder muscles yesterday, a little stiff in places I need to be flexible (and vice versa I suspect!)

Good morning. A little bit of a TMI moment in the second paragraph though Lucy. *Throws the deep heat.*

Good morning peeps!

Happy St George's Day, let's go slaying! :D

Who's playing the Dragon?

Good morning. A little bit of a TMI moment in the second paragraph though Lucy. *Throws the deep heat.*

Who's playing the Dragon?

Haha! TMI? Pot. Kettle. Black. Or do you not remember last night? :p

Playing? Who said anything about playing? When I slay, I don't just wave my sword around saying "oooh, I'm gunna get you," I damn well kill it! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back