Cmnf

From my perspective as a straight guy, my first (and only so far) experience of an CMNF party was much better than I expected. I imagined that it might just be an invitation to ogle women, which isn't my style at all. Instead, I found it a positive exercise in acceptance: I was comfortable with the naked women around me, and it felt good to communicate to them in return my non-threatening, non-judgemental sense of ease and my acknowledgement of them as individuals who just happened to be naked at that time. Yeah, I'm a hot blooded male and I enjoy the aesthetics of the female form as much as the next guy, but that wasn't the point for me.

I'm not sure that I've explained that very well, but I hope that it makes some sense.
I guess it does appeal to men more

I guess it does appeal to men more
That makes perfect sense and it is not an experience that until you do it do you do you know how you will react. It was not a crude of evening of being ogled at more just chatting with men with for me an intense feeling of arousal at being expoaed

tumblr_nuxup1ScKr1ub96cjo1_1280.jpg

That makes perfect sense and it is not an experience that until you do it do you do you know how you will react. It was not a crude of evening of being ogled at more just chatting with men with for me an intense feeling of arousal at being expoaed
Thanks! From a male perspective, I didn't know how I was going to react either. I knew that I was unlikely to gawp and ogle, but I wondered whether I'd be so embarrassed by the situation that I'd blush and clam up completely. As it turned out, though, it felt completely natural for me to make eye contact with a naked woman and hold a normal conversation with her whilst implicitly acknowledging my approval at her exposed form. If that feels good from the opposite perspective, then I'm very happy to oblige. :)

From my perspective as a straight guy, my first (and only so far) experience of an CMNF party was much better than I expected. I imagined that it might just be an invitation to ogle women, which isn't my style at all. Instead, I found it a positive exercise in acceptance: I was comfortable with the naked women around me, and it felt good to communicate to them in return my non-threatening, non-judgemental sense of ease and my acknowledgement of them as individuals who just happened to be naked at that time. Yeah, I'm a hot blooded male and I enjoy the aesthetics of the female form as much as the next guy, but that wasn't the point for me.

I'm not sure that I've explained that very well, but I hope that it makes some sense.

Mindfondler does explain it well. I remember my first few play parties - I was single and went alone. I was dressed head to toe in black, t-neck to long skirt. A shield against my anxiety of the unknown.

Instead, it was exactly as MF wrote: women (and a few men) of all sizes, shapes, age were undressed - whether it was after a scene or just hanging out in the social area. No one was playing grab ass or making comments. It was pretty non-judgemental. For me, as a pretty suburban, conventional 40 year old coming in to the community, it was a really good feeling of acceptance.

I will admit, however, as nifty as that feeling was, I never ever got naked at a play party. Even in a play scene, I liked the aesthetic of wearing something, depending on the scene.

Missmixalot - when I first read your original post, I had a really different scenario in my head. This has been a great conversation. Thanks.

I am often naked at home with Master. I love having my body available to him and it feels like it creates a power imbalance in itself which in turn turns me on.

I have been naked in front of others too, but will come back to that, as not time now...

I am often naked at home with Master. I love having my body available to him and it feels like it creates a power imbalance in itself which in turn turns me on.

I have been naked in front of others too, but will come back to that, as not time now...

*waits patiently....*

*waits patiently....*

Hee!

Ok, so I had a fantasy of being exposed to the appraising eyes of sharply dressed gentlemen. With the possibility of interaction too. So arousing.

We went to a CM/nf event. The overall premise was for the ladies to overcome any reluctance to be naked. As Mindfondler described about the event he went to, at this one everyone was respectful and courteous. It was a big event, maybe a hundred people there.

I was surprised by my own reaction to stripping off. There is no build up to it, or gradual de-layering. You are meant to (if you are a female) arrive, go to the changing room, strip and then present yourself.

I had about 30 seconds of "oh crap, am I really about to expose myself to all these men?" and then I quickly peeled off my clothes and it just felt right and comfortable. I loved being shown off by Master in public. And it felt like such the right dynamic. I loved watching other couples and their dynamics too. And the ways Master played with me and allowed me to play with another passionate submissive was delightful. :eek:

But I realise that ideally I like more attention. Very naughty. So a more intimate gathering I think I would prefer, like missmixalot describes.

We did recently have another gentleman in our home and I was naked. I loved it. That was maybe more to do with being objectified and being talked about to embarrass me, which is sooo hot :kiss::devil:

Hee!

Ok, so I had a fantasy of being exposed to the appraising eyes of sharply dressed gentlemen. With the possibility of interaction too. So arousing.

We went to a CM/nf event. The overall premise was for the ladies to overcome any reluctance to be naked. As Mindfondler described about the event he went to, at this one everyone was respectful and courteous. It was a big event, maybe a hundred people there.

I was surprised by my own reaction to stripping off. There is no build up to it, or gradual de-layering. You are meant to (if you are a female) arrive, go to the changing room, strip and then present yourself.

I had about 30 seconds of "oh crap, am I really about to expose myself to all these men?" and then I quickly peeled off my clothes and it just felt right and comfortable. I loved being shown off by Master in public. And it felt like such the right dynamic. I loved watching other couples and their dynamics too. And the ways Master played with me and allowed me to play with another passionate submissive was delightful. :eek:

But I realise that ideally I like more attention. Very naughty. So a more intimate gathering I think I would prefer, like missmixalot describes.

We did recently have another gentleman in our home and I was naked. I loved it. That was maybe more to do with being objectified and being talked about to embarrass me, which is sooo hot :kiss::devil:

oooh! Lovely. Thanks for sharing!!

Hee!

This is fantastic, Lucy. The objectification, humiliation, and degradation angles that are possible in this type of play are big turn ons for me.

Cfnm fun

I find the vulnerability of being the only male in a group of females appealing. To be totally exposed for their scrutiny and teasing would be very hot.

A mild form of Clothed Male Naked Female but one which I loved very much. Being forced to be naked for serially days and having His friend see me was humiliating, yet intensely arousing.
Does anyone else feel the same?

I don't know that i would feel at all humiliated, I love my body. But the idea of being naked and exposed for days and being put on display for his friends - that is very arousing.

A mild form of Clothed Male Naked Female but one which I loved very much. Being forced to be naked for serially days and having His friend see me was humiliating, yet intensely arousing.
Does anyone else feel the same?
How about being displayed spread eagle, naked, in a lobby of a private club for three days by Her for all members that entered to see. Would that be like you were asking about, i did not feel humiliated in a way i was proud.

Im a naked male sitting next to my clothed Master right now. I have been naked for 2 days. However I have to put clothes on if someone comes over. I would love to be told to stay nude while other people were around.

I like this. If and when I find my sub, this will be a rule.

love it, but...

I love the idea of CMNF. Being naked arouses me. Being with a trusted clothed male who passionately desires me arouses me. Being handled by said male during period of nakedness arouses me. So, I'd be pretty mindblown with arousal all around. :D

Not sure about the others part, but I think I would love for certain parts to be put on detailed display and ready for interaction with others. That may not sound different but in my head it's very different.

Last edited:
I love the idea of CMNF. Being naked arouses me. Being with a trusted clothed male who passionately desires me arouses me. Being handled by said male during period of nakedness arouses me. So, I'd be pretty mindblown with arousal all around. :D

I like this idea, but the problem comes with that 'passionately desiring' part, which I think in my case would lead fairly quickly to the 'handling' part...

Very hard to make nakedness a normal part of life when it leads to instant arousal!

Last edited:
I like this idea, but the problem comes with that 'passionately desiring' part, which I think in my case would lead fairly quickly to the 'handling' part...

Very hard to make nakedness a normal part of life when it leads to instant arousal!
Yes, I totally agree.

A former partner of mine confided that one of her favourite fantasies was to be naked in front of me and a couple of my friends. Her ideal scenario involved me and one or two male friends getting together for a drink one evening and her being the only one naked. I must admit that it appealed to me too but we never made it a reality. She had worked as a topless dancer for a while and seemed to enjoy being exposed in a safe environment.

I tried this a long time ago with an ex. She actually initiated it the first time and I had very mixed emotions.
It was so exciting to see her totally naked with me and my friend and she was very comfortable and there was a bit of jealousy on my part at first. After a few more times, it became easier for me and I really got into it.
This was always in a private setting like our house or a friends house and she was never seen by more than 2 of us at any given time.
This always led to some incredible sex later.

Back