Seduced by a friend

LionsGirl

Experienced
I was wondering if there would be any interest in an erotic story about a 20 yr old woman involved in a secret affair with a man in his 50s. It happened to me years ago and I think about it quite often. Im not much of a writer but I can try it!!!

sounds really hot. i would love to hear about it. pm me and we can talk about it

I was wondering if there would be any interest in an erotic story about a 20 yr old woman involved in a secret affair with a man in his 50s. It happened to me years ago and I think about it quite often. Im not much of a writer but I can try it!!!

I'm 53 and very interested...:rose:

A friend of mine, when she turned 18, drafted an application form for the position of "boyfriend". The first man to actually fill it out was 50, and she accepted him for the position. That actually went really well for her, for a time. He quit putting out at about 54 years old. About then, though, he told her she could have "boy toys" to keep her sexually active, so she was tying up young men for teasing and sex. Finally, the 50-something bf actually died of some undiagnosed heart trouble. The next applicant she started seeing married her, and they now have kids.

Thanks for the responses. If I get ten replies in total I will submit the first part of my story.. It's almost ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, missed out on being that #10.
Write and post the story. You will be glad you did.

Jenny

Back