Old 07-19-2018, 04:38 PM   #4626
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
........
thanks.

You've got a curious M.O. there rarely typing commenst (words)
just 7 emoticons. Wuz up wut dat?



Some response is better'n none!
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.

Last edited by THROBBS : 07-19-2018 at 04:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #4627
bone251
Literotica Guru
 
bone251 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In Happyville
Posts: 2,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
thanks.

You've got a curious M.O. there rarely typing commenst (words)
just 7 emoticons. Wuz up wut dat?



Some response is better'n none!
I like. But typing sort of hurts. And I don't have to say it perfect when I really like it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 09:00 AM   #4628
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
I like. But typing sort of hurts. And I don't have to say it perfect when I really like it.
Well then! I extra appreciate your comment and effort.
Can you get a speak to text function? That would be such a drag.
I have arthritis (not so extreme, yet) and drawing someimes gets a bit painful after a while.
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #4629
bone251
Literotica Guru
 
bone251 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In Happyville
Posts: 2,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
Well then! I extra appreciate your comment and effort.
Can you get a speak to text function? That would be such a drag.
I have arthritis (not so extreme, yet) and drawing someimes gets a bit painful after a while.
I am going the other way. I am just not here much anymore. Few days now and then is all. Not enough sharing of thoughts with the ladies for me. Or just tired of being ignored. I can breeze though once a month and not miss much.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #4630
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
I am going the other way. I am just not here much anymore. Few days now and then is all. Not enough sharing of thoughts with the ladies for me. Or just tired of being ignored. I can breeze though once a month and not miss much.
Yep. I hear you.

*puts on grandpa voice* (not a grandpa, yet)
I remember when... LIT seemed more fun and interactive and even "collegial".
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.

Last edited by THROBBS : 08-13-2018 at 08:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #4631
coati
Literotica Guru
 
coati is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post

She says, "Ach! I 'eard it was just a myth! It's much bigger'n I expected!"
I love your self-portrait [referring to the one who can barely cover his monster under a kilt, not the monster in the background].
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #4632
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by coati View Post
I love your self-portrait [referring to the one who can barely cover his monster under a kilt, not the monster in the background].
Ha!
Thank you.
Though, this is one of the few that isn't a self portrait.

(even the ones that are "self-portraits" utilize a LOT of artistic license)
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #4633
coati
Literotica Guru
 
coati is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
Though, this is one of the few that isn't a self portrait.

(even the ones that are "self-portraits" utilize a LOT of artistic license)
Good information.

I did recognize that your avatar was not a self-portrait, except for maybe for the artistic license indicating you might be an avid reader.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.