Once more with feeling, a male sub seeking a Female Domme

MysteriousRyu

Man of Culture
Hello world, I know as usual its a bit of a long shot but I've been considering returning to being a sub and having some online fun. I'm in my late 20s and have subbed off and on for some time so I'm sure it definitely wouldn't be my first rodeo. I would say I'm a very good sub and I'm usually very open minded to just about any kind of ideas/scenarios (and sometimes even come up with some very fun ideas myself.)

I prefer mistresses who enjoy what they do (it always more fun when both are enjoying themselves.) If they're very experienced then thats a plus in my book though if they're just starting out and exploring being a domme then I'm always happy to lend a helping hand as well.

Hopefully my personal attracts a kindred spirit who also desires to have some fun, especially with a lovable little sub like me.

If interested please feel free to send me a PM and we'll see how well we hit things off. Until then ciao.

I am looking for either one although from the looks of things that would be tricky since I'm in the US and you're in the UK. However if you're considering me I'd be open to and happy to see if we could arrange to sparking a domme/sub relationship online over a PM. :rose:

Female Domme

Hello world, I know as usual its a bit of a long shot but I've been considering returning to being a sub and having some online fun. I'm in my late 20s and have subbed off and on for some time so I'm sure it definitely wouldn't be my first rodeo. I would say I'm a very good sub and I'm usually very open minded to just about any kind of ideas/scenarios (and sometimes even come up with some very fun ideas myself.)

I prefer mistresses who enjoy what they do (it always more fun when both are enjoying themselves.) If they're very experienced then thats a plus in my book though if they're just starting out and exploring being a domme then I'm always happy to lend a helping hand as well.

Hopefully my personal attracts a kindred spirit who also desires to have some fun, especially with a lovable little sub like me.

If interested please feel free to send me a PM and we'll see how well we hit things off. Until then ciao.

How is your search going so far

Back