What Kind of sex would you like to have right now?

Which kind of sex would you like to have right now!

• Friends with benefits

Votes: 322 36.9%
  • romantic

Votes: 230 26.3%
  • one night stand

Votes: 131 15.0%
  • fuck buddy

Votes: 302 34.6%
  • MMF

Votes: 137 15.7%
  • MFM

Votes: 144 16.5%
  • MMM

Votes: 28 3.2%
  • FFF

Votes: 30 3.4%
  • transgendered

Votes: 59 6.8%
  • none I am good

Votes: 17 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have time for romantic. So for now I'll just ruin him in the bathroom. If he's lucky tonight after work I'll make love to him..

I'm getting too good at doing this to him.

This gets my vote

Everyone has their own takes on Romance. Why some relationships last or not.

If it feels like work to be romantic, maybe it was not meant to be.

But a good connection is always very welcome in an intimate relationship. Whether one night stand, fuck buddies or else.

Oh, and Jack’s back! :)

You would trade in a 12-some for one night with me? Come on now! Let's be serious. Haha :)

And very confident in the size of his shower. He better rent out the YMCA locker room for this one

Pshhhh, who says this is a one night stand....Gonna lock that booty down :cool:lol

YMCA wants 60 a head, plus clean up fees, forget it!

Massage sex with oil

the type that works out the kinks in your shoulders, spine and lower back, oil slipping over your ass as hands work down your thighs, thumbs skimming that place that gets hot and needy just by the proximity

Prone, stretched, relaxed and taken by someone who knows every inch of your body

Other than that, not fussy

Massage sex with oil

the type that works out the kinks in your shoulders, spine and lower back, oil slipping over your ass as hands work down your thighs, thumbs skimming that place that gets hot and needy just by the proximity

Prone, stretched, relaxed and taken by someone who knows every inch of your body

Other than that, not fussy
WOW! OK that one for me too yep that is the one...

And now I’m trying to work out how many hands I can fit on my body at one time :cattail:

:kiss: some old friends and some potential ones

Hey Jack...good to see you, you disappeared long before I did :kiss:

Life changes, but as things do, they come back around again. Great to see you again May_I_Please. I see that you still have some wonderful thoughts!

:rose:

Everyone has their own takes on Romance. Why some relationships last or not.

If it feels like work to be romantic, maybe it was not meant to be.

But a good connection is always very welcome in an intimate relationship. Whether one night stand, fuck buddies or else.

There's no time to wax philosophical... we're talking about RIGHT NOW!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back