Name a part of your body that get you the most compliments.

This does not surprise me! :D



Oh. Ha! I was recently complimented on my "bone structure". I'm not really sure I knew how to respond to that unusual observation. LoL.

That’s actually a very nice compliment. I can see why they said that. :)

I had one of those moments when a photographer told me that I have good proportions. Um...thank you?
 
That’s actually a very nice compliment. I can see why they said that. :)

I had one of those moments when a photographer told me that I have good proportions. Um...thank you?

LoL. That's how I felt too. Emphasis on the um :)
 
That’s actually a very nice compliment. I can see why they said that. :)

I had one of those moments when a photographer told me that I have good proportions. Um...thank you?

In photographer speak, that is a compliment. ;)
 
My mother in law used to tell me I had bedroom eyes...........that's wasn't creepy at all.............:eek:
 
In photographer speak, that is a compliment. ;)

That’s what he said. He told me that it was rarer than one would think. Heck, I’ll take it.

My mother in law used to tell me I had bedroom eyes...........that's wasn't creepy at all.............:eek:

When I was growing up people called me “bedroom eyes”. When I was a teenager people asked me if I was high because of my eyes. Okay, sometimes I was, but not every time I was asked. I trained myself to open my eyes all the way so people would stop asking me that.
 
My legs and ass. I feel like that is an unusual compliment for a guy to receive. But I take what I can get.

And besides ...

Friends don't let friends skip leg day!
 
Normally it is my eyes...but the last few days...my skin...(facial complexion)...
 
My eyes and the fact that I don't look my age.

Apparently I look quite a bit younger.
 
My smile & eyes get the most comments from people I don't know or barely know. Being 5' 9" my legs & ass get attention but people don't usually comment on it, just stare lol

L:rose:
 
Growing up - ppl always compliment my eyes and fuller lips
But ppl always checked out my boobs/cleavage
My husband always does compliments my boobs and butt
 
Back
Top