Keep Throwing Things at It, Something Might Stick

Emperor Carrot throws out a squirrel in the form of two lies about Canada. Emperor Carrot has a bad business habit of abusing his guests, before negotiating with them. His way of introducing himself, before the NAFTA negotiations warm up.

Ivanka threw a squirrel for her daddy. She was rewarded with groans and hisses (heckles and boos) from the women at the Women's Conference in Germany.

Ivanka Trump jeered for defending father at women's summit

http://www.dw.com/en/women20-summit-berlin-no-silver-bullet-for-gender-equality-in-2017/a-38579685

Women20 summit in Berlin

The gathering of female business leaders was intended to help set the agenda for July’s G20.

The most high-profile session of the first day was held under the title "Inspiring women: Scaling up Women's Entrepreneurship." The panel featured Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, Chancellor Angela Merkel, Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the IMF, Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/25/ivanka-trump-w20-summit-berlin-angela-merkel

When Trump described her father as a “tremendous champion of supporting families”, there were boos and hisses.

A Surprise squirrel Thrown by those who oppose Emperor Carrot

Exposure of a man hiding behind alts

New Hampshire and Maine have harbored some peculiar ideas, after the Cold War began. A regional newspaper was known for its over the top conspiracy ideas. Much like the mid West, it has both sizable cities, high tech industries, contrasted with very rural areas, and unoccupied regions. Some areas barely have a village. Independence, and guns have vital importance. Sadly it has been infiltrated by outsiders with an agenda. To complement the Koch sponsored sports turf activists posing as a grass roots uprising, propagandists were recruited. Neighbors of Rep. Robert Fisher will be surprised to see his name connected with the founding of Reddits Red Pill. Female constituents and customers at his business , will also be shocked that the man they trust is hiding some hideous attitudes about, girls, teens, and women.

Infamous misogynists have had their careers nurtured at Red Pill.


Daily Beast takes on the creepy Republican politician who founded the Red Pill subreddit

APRIL 25, 2017


Within hours of contacting Rep. Fisher, and after delivering by email a summary of his apparent connections to The Red Pill kingpin, his two primary Reddit usernames had been wiped, and four blogs connected to him were deleted or made private. He has not returned additional requests for comment.



http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...olitician-who-founded-the-red-pill-subreddit/
 
Snopes picks up on the exposure of Mr. Red Pill founder

http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/25/legislator-reddit-redpill-forum/


He also allegedly served as the forum’s lead moderator before stepping down in 2016.


In 2014, Fisher bragged that he “spin a soft harem,” which means he maintains sexual relationships with multiple women who are unaware of each other, in Red Pill parlance.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2017/04/25/nh-state-rep-reddit-red-pill/

Local news channel picks up on the exposure and the story

http://www.wmur.com/article/state-lawmaker-admits-saying-some-injudicious-things-about-women/9562347


The community responds


http://www.laconiadailysun.com/newsx/local-news/103875-rep-robert-fisher-on-hot-seat


New York notices

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/04/reddit-red-pill-forum-started-by-new-hampshire-politician.html

Some subcultures are not very charming, or cute

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/me...who-set-up-reddits-misogynist-red-pill-forum/
 
FOX TV contributed a couple of squirrels.

One of the sexist piggies at FOX info- tainment made an oral sex joke about Ivanka and her microphone.

One of Emperor Carrot's craven Grade F celebrity supporters smeared a television icon's reputation. Could not be bothered to read a newspaper, to get the real information on how she died.

For goodness sake, he worked with her, closely for years. If it was not for her, he would not be able to steal 15 minutes of post career attention.
 
Last edited:
An old squirrel popped up while reading about the 100 days.

Emperor Carrot decides to tell the world that President Obama released 122 men from Gitmo. Propaganda, of course. It was G.W. Bush that released most of them "back onto the battlefield."Pity, that it was a lie. It fed Emperor Carrot's narrative, so well.

:rolleyes:
 
A light shines on what motivated Ivanka to attend the Women's Conference

"Look at me, I am a woman that pays a woman 60$ for 60 hours of exhausting work, in brutal conditions. I care about other people!"

Is Ivanka taking bribes, and selling access to her daddy ? New source of cash, for daddy to paw through?

...fake charity run by Ivanka.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/26/ivanka-trump-wants-foreign-leaders-to-give-money-to-her-foundation/

Sadly, Angela Merkel had to bribe Emperor Carrot, by giving his daughter a seat on the stage. Ivanka could hawk her new image in the international news media.
 
Little squirrels like Anne Coulter, invited to speak at Berkeley, white supremacist posters tacked onto campus buildings all over the nation, are just dancing clowns on the sidelines.

"...afraid that if "they take action against him, I'll have actual Nazis at my door instead of the trolls."


http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/berkeley-rally-alt-right-antifa-punch


In the center ring of the circus, Emperor Carrot and his aides


As Trump meets with top advisors Thursday to weigh what purpose a U.S. withdrawal from the agreement would serve, he is under intensifying pressure from his allies to keep it intact. And it is not just coming from his climate-anxious daughter, Ivanka. The White House is getting an unexpected earful on the matter from a broad spectrum of voices on the right, including some prominent skeptics of global warming science.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-paris-20170427-story.html


Jun 16, 2014

Leith, N.D.

Craig Cobb and Nazi sympathizer Kynan Dutton were both arrested after an armed patrol of Leith, population 20, in November and charged with terrorizing seven residents, a number later reduced to six. Cobb planned to take over Leith’s town government and painted swastikas and flew Nazi flags in town. At one point he owned 12 lots, including a home, and has since either sold off or deeded the property back to Leith. Three lots are still owned by other nationally known white supremacists.

White supremacist Craig Cobb, who served jail time for neo-Nazi-style terrorizing in the small Grant County town of Leith.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_a7af08f8-f577-11e3-86ca-001a4bcf887a.html


April 25, 2017

White supremacist, pro-Trump posters popping up in downtown Fargo


"a la carte hate group."

"Rather than hewing strictly to the beliefs of groups like the Ku Klux Klan or Aryan Nations, members of "a la carte" groups pluck themes from the ideologies that "fit their own twisted hate system."

- Kade Ferris


gsgs comment-

Cannot see the Republican method of repetitive motions, of serving this creature with an ultimate success in his efforts.

Failed in Nebraska
Failed in Canada
Failed in Estonia

http://www.inforum.com/news/4256654-white-supremacist-pro-trump-posters-popping-downtown-fargo


Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and Craig Cobb


Andrew Breitbart despised racism. Truly despised it. He used to brag regularly about helping to integrate his fraternity at Tulane University. He insisted that racial stories be treated with special care to avoid even the whiff of racism.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro#


http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/11/steve-bannon-racist-lets-find-out

Trisha Goddard delivered some surprising test results to the 62-year-old hate crimes fugitive from Canada in an episode that will air Nov. 18.

As her studio audience laughed with delight, Goddard, who is black, told Cobb that test results revealed his genetic ancestry was 86 European and 14 percent sub-Saharan African.

http://www.rawstory.com/2013/11/tal...-town-founder-you-have-a-little-black-in-you/
 
All hat, no mind.

gallery-1480437240-maga-hat.jpg
 
Ivanka Trump is doing her part in providing a squirrel, for the effort in watering down the concentration of attention, directed at her daddy's 70 year old brain.

Ivanka's daddy has embarrassed himself, very recently. So, she took the opportunity to send out a squirrel, that would benefit her own purposes.

She took opportunity to buff her reputation with some of her old tears. (Trump's henchmen took time off from telling lies for Trump, and back up his daughter's lies.) Ivanka must have some evidence of her feminist tendencies, or her new book will not sell! We are asked to buy the story that she did it all herself! That she is a legit business woman. Not daddy's errand girl. She is selling drama and poor little rich girl deprivation on the campaign trail, with her daddy.


Another squirrel was sent out by Voice of America.

Ivanka's book was promoted by government-funded news agency Voice of America on Tuesday, raising further concerns about the Trump family’s conflicts of interest while inside the White House.

The government-funded broadcaster published an Associated Press article about Ivanka’s newly released book on its website and Twitter page.

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/02/iva...eing-promoted-on-a-government-funded-website/
 
May 2, 2017

Wilbur Ross Jokes That Syria Strike Was ‘After-Dinner Entertainment’ at Mar-a-Lago

(Wilbur Ross, a billionaire known as “the king of bankruptcy" was appointed Commerce Secretary, by Trump.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-after-dinner-entertainment-article-1.3130681

Who would laugh at that joke ?

Ross was addressing the annual Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills, which Bloomberg describes as a gathering for “four thousand of the wealthiest, most influential leaders in the world.”

The crowd chuckled at Ross’s remark, according to Variety, and he added: “The thing was, it didn’t cost the president anything to have that entertainment.”

The “entertainment” might not have cost Trump anything, but USA Today calculates that the Tomahawk missiles alone cost about $79.9 million.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...yria-strike-was-mar-a-lago-entertainment.html
 
Today's newsfeed is crowded with squirrels !

New Yorker magazine has seen fit, to allow a cartoonist to provide us with a visual joke.

What happens, when you attempt to lift the hair on the back of Trump's head? The hair is attached to a hatch, built into Trump's skull.

What might you see, in the space inside Trump's skull ?

Trump's skull, filled with demonic squirrrels.

Awww, a cute, sweet, everyday American squirrel is not allowed to explore the inside of Trump's skull.

"Sorry, demon squirrels only.”


Daily Cartoon Wednesday, May 3rd

cartoonist- Pat Byrnes
 
Trump decided to distract with a squirrel.


Ms. Susan Rice said: “The allegation is that somehow the Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes. That’s absolutely false.”


May 3, 2017

Susan Rice's lawyer notified the senators chairing the hearing of her decision not to attend in a letter. Two other former Obama administration officials are scheduled to testify before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Monday.

Susan Rice was invited to testify only by the Republican chairman of the subcommittee, and not by the top Democrat on the panel, her lawyer said.

Rice's attorney, Kathryn Ruemmler, said Rice is supportive of the committee's investigation, but it is rare for Congress to ask for testimony from a former president's national security adviser. The request for Rice's testimony also stood out, Ruemmler wrote in the letter, because it came after the hearing was announced and well after the other two witnesses — former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former national intelligence Director James Clapper — had agreed to appear. But unlike invitations extended to Yates and Clapper, Rice was invited to testify solely by subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., not jointly with the panel's top Democrat, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, Ruemmler said.

Ruemmler said in the letter that Whitehouse notified Rice in writing that he did not agree with Graham's invitation, which Ruemmler described as a "significant departure from the bipartisan invitations extended to other witnesses."



http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rice-russian-interference-20170503-story.html

Trump squirrel

Trump wanted attention focused on Rice rather than on the fact that his aides’ names were coming up in the surveillance of foreign intelligence targets, and he has succeeded at creating a distraction.


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/4/17/1653787/-Go-figure-Susan-Rice-did-nothing-wrong
 
Seems as though the squirrel that Ivanka tossed out into newsfeed, had a few fleas.

Marissa Velez Kraxberger is the woman that assisted Ivanka with the "book."(In exchange for maternity leave, since Ivanka's company does not give it ?)

"...not only does the company not offer its designers paid maternity leave, which Ivanka has called “enormously important,” but it also manufactures all of its garments outside the United State."

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/best-details-from-ivanka-trumps-new-york-times-profile.html


https://thinkprogress.org/ivanka-trump-adrienne-vittadini-swap-56d4a5286ba2

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/trump-designers-dont-get-paid-maternity-leave.html

G-iii, the company that manufactures Ivanka’s eponymous clothing line.
Authentic Brands Group, not G-III, owns the license to Adrienne Vittadini Studio merchandise. Adrienne Vittadini sold her company, a long time, ago.


Who did Ivanka sell her name to ?

G-III, the company that owns the right to manufacture and distribute Ivanka Trump apparel through a licence agreement

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-vittadini-stein-mart-customers-a7701251.html

Since partnering with Ivanka Trump's company in 2012, G-III has been the sole licensor of Ivanka-brand clothing,


http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-ivanka-trump-chinese-factory-20170425-story.html

Ivanka has stolen words from flesh and blood women that work, and a few men that write. Is she following Melania's lead ?


https://wonkette.com/616610/ivanka-trumps-new-book-is-definitely-something-she-wrote-all-by-herself

Did Scarlett Johansson just heave a squirrel at Ivanka?


http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/scarlett-johansson-called-ivanka-trump-a-coward.html?mid=twitter_cut

April 25, 2017

What Ivanka wants is to get richer.

So she’ll keep shilling and smiling and providing an excuse for racist white women to support her dad, and we bloggers will keep fulminating, and honestly, the whole thing is tedious as hell.

And that’s part of the problem, isn’t it? Because it wears us down, seeing this happen over and over again, and our outrage gets thinner, and harder to maintain.

And she’s still up there talking about how her dad is a #champion of #families who #thrive, and softening the edge of the Trump administration’s brutal policies that, as Nick Kristof noted in the Times this week, will leave thousands of women dead.

https://www.kveller.com/lets-face-it-covering-ivanka-trump-has-gotten-really-boring/

Daddy's good friend gifted Ivanka with millions of bot accounts for her twitter ?
 
Trump throws Godzilla sized Squirrel, today.

FOX TV was the first to blare- "Comey Resigns!" Their connection is not very tight, if Comey gets his tree based version of a pink slip, minutes after watching the fact that he was fired, on television.

Why would he fire Comey ?

Comey was 'caught flat-footed,' learned of firing from TV while talking to FBI agents in L.A., source says

Comey was "surprised" by the news but kept on talking to the agents, the source said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-comey-los-angeles-20170509-story.html


(Comey was giving a speech to FBI agents in LA. and the TV screens were switched to the announcement that had been fired.


"Sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Comey planned to make a speech about the importance of the FBI’s work."

"...was scheduled to attend an FBI recruiting event Tuesday in Hollywood."

http://ktla.com/2017/05/09/comey-sc...-event-in-l-a-hours-after-white-house-firing/


Why did Dick Nixon fire Archibald Cox ?

(1973 Summer Blockbuster TV series, Watergate!

Why did Trump include this, in an official document ?

"...I am not under investigation."

(Trump claims Comey told him so, three times!)

Wolf Blitzer on CNN

May 9, 2017

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin says the Trump administration will replace former FBI Director James Comey with a "stooge" to do Trump's bidding.
(gsgs comment- Do you think, so ?)

Trump tweet-

Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.
10:43 AM - 8 May 2017


Monday in the hours before former acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ testimony to the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism, the president engaged in a predictable tweetstorm, complete with an attack on the “fake news.” It’s entirely possible that one of those Monday-morning tweets constituted felonious witness tampering.

Trump’s tweet, which was, to repeat, an obvious attempt to frighten Yates using a veiled threat of prosecution for the “real” leaks.


http://www.salon.com/2017/05/09/did...yates-on-twitter-if-so-he-committed-a-felony/

What is particularly disturbing about this situation,” Bowen told Salon by direct message, “is that President Trump actually has the power and authority to direct the Department of Justice to conduct any investigation of his choosing. Given his history of temper tantrums and erratic behavior, it is easy to understand why Sally Yates would be justifiably nervous about such a not-so-veiled threat to prosecute her if she were to testify unfavorably.”
 
I think more will come out on Comey as the days go by....don't be so quick to judge. The fact is, he did influence the Hillary campaign, it hurt her. He crossed the line from what I saw. He became, IMO a big mess, and the fake Russia narrative will continue with or without him.

I do wish Democrats would start preparing for 2018 and beyond, and I don't mean by resisting or bashing the current President, I mean, leading, creating, and expressing ideas for the United States.
which they aren't doing.....
 
If American news media outlets were allowed to be present, at the meeting between the Russians and Trump ? We would not be left in the position of guessing what was said. Dependable journalists would have written it down. It would have been recorded by multiple sources. As it stands, only the Russian news outlet, Tass, was present.

“In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies,” the report claimed.


http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/tru...urns-against-son-in-law-jared-kushner-report/

Greg Miller, one of The Post reporters who broke the story, told NPR's Ari Shapiro on "All Things Considered" that by sharing the information from another country, it could damage future intelligence gathering and U.S. relations with other partners.

"So this is not intelligence that the United States gathered or owned. It wasn't up to the United States to share. And so doing so really jeopardizes that relationship. It potentially damages trust that's critical in these kinds of arrangements. And I think that's one of the really big worries here," Miller told NPR. "And in this case it's important, because this is apparently an ongoing stream of intelligence into Islamic state plotting. I mean, what could be more important?"

http://news.wgbh.org/2017/05/15/rep...information-russians-during-white-house-visit

Two US officials who were briefed on Trump’s disclosures last week confirmed to BuzzFeed News the veracity of the Washington Post report, with one noting that “it’s far worse than what has already been reported.” The official was referring to the extent of the classified intelligence information Trump disclosed to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister.

The information Trump shared included intelligence on an ISIS plot that had been passed to the US by a partner, which was not identified. But Trump's disclosure was considered a potential blow to the intelligence-sharing arrangement, and White House officials reportedly moved quickly to contain the fallout.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymp...ion-russians?utm_term=.kk27Eggy5P#.vykmD66o5L

Israeli Official: Trump Sharing Intelligence With Russia Is "Worst Fears Confirmed"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheerafren...th-russia-is?utm_term=.vvNDB55Opy#.aqe31vvNEM


The Israeli prime minister's office says it is seeking clarifications from President Donald Trump after an American official said the Western Wall is part of the West Bank.

The spat reportedly erupted during preparations for Trump's visit to the region next week. Trump is planning on visiting the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City, the holiest Jewish prayer site.

Israel's Channel 2 TV says the Americans rebuffed a request from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to join Trump and told him the site is part of the West Bank and not Israeli territory.

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswire...t-erupts-trump-visit-region-article-1.3167828


The information discussed in the Lavrov conversation was reportedly deemed so sensitive that it had not been discussed with other U.S. allies besides Israel.

Newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported earlier this year that American intelligence sources had warned Israeli colleagues against sharing info with the incoming Trump administration for fear that it could make its way to Moscow.



http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-leaked-russia-intel-report-article-1.3170688

gsgs comment-

Such a nice visit, they will have...
 
Kushner is in trouble! Quick! Throw some squirrels!


"Trump was back in the United States on Sunday, after his nine-day first foreign trip in office, and he marked the occasion by unleashing a series of morning tweets stuffed with typos and tantrums."


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3192263


International tweets- Not allowed (Especially, during a diplomatic mission.)

Domestic tweets- Must feed loyal Trump trolls. Allowed!

Trump will not get an ego massage in Iowa. That will have to wait. I suppose the team to curb Trump's tweet habits has not been formed, as of yet...


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/u...l?ref=politics

Cover your head, woman! (Hypocritical squirrel)

Trump in 2015 criticized former First Lady Michelle Obama for ditching a scarf when she trekked to Saudi Arabia.

“Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted. We have enuf enemies,” Trump tweeted then.

Melania and Ivanka face Saudi royalty, with uncovered hair, and it is no big deal to Trump.

Saudi Arabia enforced no such rule on the Trumps, even though women who live in the conservative Muslim kingdom are expected to be covered in public.

The Vatican, meanwhile, has a strict rule about how women must dress in the Pope’s presence.

“Per Vatican protocol, women who have an audience with the Pope are required to wear long sleeves, formal black clothing, and a veil to cover the heaud,” Stephanie Grisham, Melania Trump’s communications director, told CNN.

Did Ivanka earn a side-eye from the Pope, because she skirted the rules ? Ivanka followed Anne Boleyn's example, and wore a rebellious French style head band that exposed her blonde hair. Her veil flowed behind her. (This explains why Melania lost her panic, woes, and worries, and smiled impishly. Melania chose to follow the rules, and she covered all of her hair.)

Was Ivanka, sent to cause mischief, as a defiant proxy of Trump? Or, was this defiance a mere squirrel to water down the media feed ? Maybe, it was both!


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ot-headscarves-foreign-trip-article-1.3192263

Trump has suffered criticism from the Pope, but Trump's usual tactics would cause publicity headaches if Trump turned his abusive maneuvers on the Pope.

(American family, full of drama llamas, invades Vatican. )
 
Sean Spicer gave a "press briefing" and threw a barrel's worth of squirrels into the news feed.

Some of the words spoken by Spicer were dog whistles meant specifically for Emperor Carrot's ears. Emperor Carrot's ego has a chapped arse. Spicer applied the baby balm, and saved his own job, again.


http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...se-news-briefing-amid-new-russia-allegations/

So much Praise, from So Many important people, a Tremendous List! Historic! Never Before has it been won so bigly!

*dispirited sigh* We have a toddler that inhabits the body of an elderly man, for a president.

http://www.dw.com/en/trump-launches-new-twitter-tirade-against-germany/a-39045537



A Bit of Nonsense

Belzebuth offered the pope a large box, filled with novelty condiment dispensers. Pope Francis’s advisers had warned him the Father of Lies might test him with an offering of unimaginable horror, which he was to accept unflinchingly, but Francis was taken by surprise. “This is a gift for you. The ketchup comes out of an asshole and the mustard is a shaved pussy,” the demon was overheard saying. “I think you will enjoy them. I hope you do.”

As the demon, now in the form of a bat with duck’s feet and a lion’s tail, moved towards the exit, he expressed gratitude to the man he once called disgraceful for questioning his beliefs. The dispute was related to Beel d’Bobo’s proposal to destroy all that is good and drag Christ down to Hades to subject him to eternal torment – a policy the pontiff had said was not Christian. The library door opened and the bat-faced duck-lion could be heard braying, “What’s done is done, Frankie. Now how about that mustard pussy?”


By the end of the half-hour private meeting, Pope Francis seemed forcedly jovial. He asked a wizened homunculus, swinging from the pendulous, bald testicles of the beast – who now appeared as a howling wolf with a lion’s head– what it gave its master to eat. It was unclear whether the being understood the remark, and it seemed to say, “pizza?” before smiling and answering, “yes."


In short, Francis’s visitor this week forced him to acknowledge evil in a different form, evil at its most banal. And his own impotence before it was written on his defeated papal face.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...evil-time-beelzebub-trump-vatican-state-visit
 
Budget cut threats made against Homeland Security. The last time the proposed budget was seen, Homeland Security was to be rewarded with a modest increase.

Surprise! Homeland Security secretary General John Kelly grew up in a Boston neighborhood.

http://news.wgbh.org/2017/01/30/loca...rity-secretary


The New York Times revelations appeared a day after the home secretary, Amber Rudd, had called her counterpart, the secretary of homeland security, John Kelly, to ask for the leaks to stop.

It was unclear in London how much impact the request to Kelly would have. In the Trump administration so far there is little coordination between departments due to the weakness of the national security council, and Kelly is not a strong presence in the Trump circle. But even given those low expectations, the appearance of the published Manchester photographs came as a shock to British officials.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ter-bomb-leaks

Secretary John Kelly said in an interview with NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday that the leaking of classified information following a suicide bomb attack at a Manchester Arena on May 22 was unacceptable.

"I believe when you leak the kind of information that seems to be routinely leaked—high, high level of classification… I think it's darn close to treason," Kelly said.


"I don't know where the leak came from," he added, "But I will tell you this, as I always do in cases like this, I immediately called my counterpart in the U.K. And after offering my condolences about the attack… She immediately brought this topic up. And, if it came from the United States, it's totally unacceptable. And I don't know why people do these kind of things, but it's borderline, if not over the line, of treason.”



http://www.newsweek.com/homeland-ch...s-close-treason-trump-reveals-may-very-616957


Has MP Dennis Skinner changed his view of Emperor Carrot ?

January 25, 2017


"The 84-year-old MP blasted Trump with one hand, calling him “thick as two short planks."

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/01/25...stroyed-may-trump-30-seconds-pure-fire-video/
 
The bots are throwing squirrels for Emperor Carrot ?

Emperor Carrot is not the only political figure that has been given donated bot followers on twitter. Equal opportunity troll gave bots to Hillary Clinton, too!


May 30, 2017


Trump's Twitter following is now up to 31 million. According to Twitter Audit Report, a website that analyzes how many of an account's followers are real people, just under half of those aren't real: 15.9 million are authentic, and 15 million aren't, for a 51% reality rate

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-twitter-followers-bots-article-1.3207520

Trump started gaining popularity as a presidential candidate in April, he had only 7.58 million followers and only 8 percent of those were fake.

https://latest.com/2017/05/half-of-twitter-loving-trumps-followers-are-fake-accounts-and-bots/

Trump currently has 31 million followers and, sure enough, if you browse through them you will find an unusual number of tweet-less, picture-less accounts that joined the service in May 2017. If you're still curious, you can enter Trump's handle, @realDonaldTrump, into Twitter Audit, a service that assesses the authenticity of one's followers, and find that only 51 percent of Trump's are real.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

No
Donald Trump Did Not Gain Five Million New Twitter Followers In Three Days



So, the claim that Trump got 5 million new followers in 3 days is...

Fake!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/janelytvyn...on-new-twitter?utm_term=.syzxjYE8z#.me5RjA39X

Over the weekend, Donald Trump, the worst Twitter user of all time, and also the president, gained more than 5 million followers.

Even for Trump, that is a lot. What does it all mean? What is he planning? The #resistance — the cohort of Twitter users all racing to be the first smug reply to any of Trump’s tweets — is keeping a close eye on the situation.

A good reason to think that this is just a run-of-the-mill scammer? A survey of numerous new Trump followers shows that many are also following celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama, Jimmy Fallon, and LeBron James, and brands like ESPN and CNN — the same types of popular accounts that are regularly suggested to all new users during Twitter’s initial onboarding process. Having bots follow these accounts allows them to appear, to the untrained eye, just like new users who maybe haven’t gotten around to uploading a profile picture. That millions of fake accounts would glom onto the most controversial person on the planet, and subsequently on the social network, right now is hardly surprising.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/whats-up-with-all-those-trump-twitter-bots.html


Trump reportedly inviting world leaders to call his cell
President's alleged behavior breaks with protocol and raises concerns about the secrecy of his communications

https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-reportedly-inviting-world-leaders-to-call-his-cell/
 
Sean Spicer was tickled pink, when he was sent out to face the media and their recording devices. On this day, all that was required of Sean Spicer, was to bear a bit of ridicule.

All he had to do, was give an explanation to the world about "covfefe."

Sean Spicer sent a squirrel out into the media feed.

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday offered a cryptic explanation for President Trump’s incomplete, misspelled tweet that went viral overnight."

“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer told reporters."

"The spokesman's refusal to admit Trump made a mistake prompted laughter from members of the media at the White House."


http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...s-cryptic-explanation-for-trump-covfefe-tweet
 
We need to take away his security clearance until we can figure out what's going on.

kick him out of the white house is fine with me.....and Ivanka and Bannon while you're at it.
 
Back
Top