Small breasted women please share

Well, I'm "small," but I'm not flat. I'm a 30A, but I fill out an "A" cup. When I was in junior college I worked at Victoria's Secret in the mall. on't laugh, I hated retail, but I was good at it. We had an underwire pushup, it was a marvel of engineering. It gave even me cleavage. That bra and a acoop-neck titty sweater and booty shorts... But I always felt so bound up, like if I so much as sneezed the whole thing would fission and I'd explode and there would be girl-flesh everywhere.

It caan be a problem getting bras that fit. I usually shop at the junior Section at WalMart. Yeah, I know, but I can't afford Target. It's not so much that I have a "young' fetish, (alhough I do) The clothes just fit me better. I have trouble getting jeans with the legs long enough. You know how it is...

Anyway, thanks for the thread, guys. Makes me feel better!

Love,

Jamie

You sound wonderful to me!

Well, I'm "small," but I'm not flat. I'm a 30A, but I fill out an "A" cup. When I was in junior college I worked at Victoria's Secret in the mall. on't laugh, I hated retail, but I was good at it. We had an underwire pushup, it was a marvel of engineering. It gave even me cleavage. That bra and a acoop-neck titty sweater and booty shorts... But I always felt so bound up, like if I so much as sneezed the whole thing would fission and I'd explode and there would be girl-flesh everywhere.

It caan be a problem getting bras that fit. I usually shop at the junior Section at WalMart. Yeah, I know, but I can't afford Target. It's not so much that I have a "young' fetish, (alhough I do) The clothes just fit me better. I have trouble getting jeans with the legs long enough. You know how it is...

Anyway, thanks for the thread, guys. Makes me feel better!

Love,

Jamie

I would not be offended if you want to go braless. Save a few dollars too. :)

Small breasted women

Hey Ms Pikmin1388,

Love your sense of humor.

Well you would be the first to see me in them , well in real life lol

I am sure I would love seeing you in them in real life or any other way. :) Of course on the floor would be my favorite place to see them.

Last edited:
I am sure I would love seeing you in them in real life or any other way. :) Of course on the floor would be my favorite place to see them.

On the floor ? Really I have no clue what you could possibly mean lol
Maybe I should model them all for you :devil:

I’m a 32 b and it kinda hard to find a lot of guys who like girl with smaller boobs at least for me

everyone will look at the big chested women, but, man, there is something very sexy about small breasts...And they sag much less as we all get older...

Smallish

Mine are on the smallish side but it amazes me that my daughter ended up with twice the size of mine, but then again she is also much taller then me and she is only half Asian.

Small breasted women

Hey pikmin1388 and StarGazer58,

I could see a Lit story developing here using this playful flirtatious banter as the base.

Maybe a collaboration between you two.

It's been so long since I've worn a bra that I don't remember what size I am! I think I was a 32A... I chucked that torture device decades ago! Free the boobies!!! Hubby loves it when I wear a shirt that has easy access so he can grab a quick handful. He always said, more than a mouthful is wasteful. :)

Small breasted women

It's been so long since I've worn a bra that I don't remember what size I am! I think I was a 32A... I chucked that torture device decades ago! Free the boobies!!! Hubby loves it when I wear a shirt that has easy access so he can grab a quick handful. He always said, more than a mouthful is wasteful. :)

Hey,

Hmmm, I would have to say your husband has good taste, then.

Back