Married Man Handjob

I wished you were close to me. I like this idea. And am very hard thinkig about you getting your rocks off too. I also have given my share of handjobs too. :devil:

I do get turned on when I get naughty and stroke a man. I don't leave time to get myself off. Some of these man have wanted to touch me, but usually just my hair or my boobs. It's ok with me. My husband gets a very horny woman when I see him and then we both get rewarded

I do get turned on when I get naughty and stroke a man. I don't leave time to get myself off. Some of these man have wanted to touch me, but usually just my hair or my boobs. It's ok with me. My husband gets a very horny woman when I see him and then we both get rewarded

You do bring up a definite big plus for your hubby. Having a very horny woman coming home certainly has to offer him some nice benefits. ;)

Oh yes, I understand that during the act you are focused on them and making them feel good and getting them to orgasm. yay! But the excitement for you lingers and I am sure that if you are like me. that fuels your masturbation or like you said you take it out on your lucky husband. :)

I am 59 and I have never ever had a woman ask to do this just to get me off... I must live in the wrong places.

I am asked frequently, but of course I will tell you. NO my husband does not know. I know it seems like I am a horrible person because my husband is a nice man and I do love him. This is a fetish that I have and it gets a little out of control sometimes. I need help, but it is so exciting. FYI I have been "caught in the act" twice, but I was lucky to work things out. As I said, I have a great man.

I have gone further an a few occasions. I have posted, but I will say, sometimes the men get carried away and want sex. I don't blame them, but the time issue, as well as the car issue (I'm not as young as I use to be) prevents it.

So can you tell us about the couple of times you were "caught in the act"? What happened and how did you work things out?

Hey thanks for posting the link. It makes it easier that trying to explain all of the details. Not to disappoint, but the names are changed and the sex clinic is fantasy. But what I wrote about my mom and my sister is true. Ho hum

Hey thanks for posting the link. It makes it easier that trying to explain all of the details. Not to disappoint, but the names are changed and the sex clinic is fantasy. But what I wrote about my mom and my sister is true. Ho hum

You're welcome & it should be us, the grateful readers that are thanking you for giving us such literary pleasure :rose:

If ever you're looking for someone to proof-read your work... ;)

Melissa is one amazing lady!

Although I would want to be sure you got some satisfaction from it and so as long as you do as the end result... husband's bonus! :rose:

Thanks so much. I am in Los Angeles on a family trip. My husband is napping. I hope before the week is over I have a little incident to share. lol

the story series is hot, just like this thread......thanks MM for being so delightfully naughty....Rod

Thanks so much. I am in Los Angeles on a family trip. My husband is napping. I hope before the week is over I have a little incident to share. lol

Hope you are having a safe and pleasurable trip... :p

Last edited:
Hi Just got home last night and couldn't get out of bed. Since I received a lot of questions, I will say, or Im sorry to say, that nothing happened while I was away. I did keep my eyes open, but none of the right kind of men seemed to be around. Ho hum. California seemed like a place to have fun and be naughty. I did have a lot of fun with my husband. We managed to knock a lamp off of the night table in Palm Springs. We said it was broken when we checked in. Kisses

Hi Just got home last night and couldn't get out of bed. Since I received a lot of questions, I will say, or Im sorry to say, that nothing happened while I was away. I did keep my eyes open, but none of the right kind of men seemed to be around. Ho hum. California seemed like a place to have fun and be naughty. I did have a lot of fun with my husband. We managed to knock a lamp off of the night table in Palm Springs. We said it was broken when we checked in. Kisses

A little disappointing... but alas you still did manage to enjoy yourself :D

Philly or bust!

I'm glad to hear that you and your hubby had some fun, but it's unfortunate that you had no good opportunities for some extra-curricular fun! I advise that you book your next trip to Philadelphia... :devil:

I will be in Atlantic City and then NYC for July 4th and a couple of weeks. Otherwise, I will keep warm in Miami

Back