The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys thanks for the help just pumped a huge load over my hand and chest rubbing it over my nipples, licking it clean from my hand,
Havn't shot such a huge load for ages. :D

Guys thanks for the help just pumped a huge load over my hand and chest rubbing it over my nipples, licking it clean from my hand, Havn't shot such a huge load for ages. :D

So glad to help, Dear! It is so much fun helping someone have such pleasure! :kiss: Have a good morning! :D

Thanks for the chat, need to go do some work, if anybody wants to PM me feel free. Happy to chat about anything!

Glad to stiffen your nipples and curl your toes, Dear! :kiss: And stiffen other things as well! :nana:

Oh, don't stop...make them harder and harder, watch me squirm... next thing you know, you will be pull that lil side tie and having my panties falling way in the back.....

Oh, don't stop...make them harder and harder, watch me squirm... next thing you know, you will be pull that lil side tie and having my panties falling way in the back.....

Oh, I wold love to tease those nipples of yours like that. Lightly drag my nails over them until they were so hard. Then gently pinch and twist them while I kiss the back of your neck. I know you would be straining those panties. Those ties at the waste threatening to unravel on their own. Only when it was too much for your and your ground your panty cover ass back against my panty covered cock, would I finally reach down and until the sides, setting your own throbbing cock free!:kiss:

Oh, I wold love to tease those nipples of yours like that. Lightly drag my nails over them until they were so hard. Then gently pinch and twist them while I kiss the back of your neck. I know you would be straining those panties. Those ties at the waste threatening to unravel on their own. Only when it was too much for your and your ground your panty cover ass back against my panty covered cock, would I finally reach down and until the sides, setting your own throbbing cock free!:kiss:

YUM, pinch, twist, roll,,, squirming, panties bulging, nips on fire, pushing back , feeling your panties hardness in front, knowing that we must take care of that...

YUM, pinch, twist, roll,,, squirming, panties bulging, nips on fire, pushing back , feeling your panties hardness in front, knowing that we must take care of that...

Taking your silken panties and wrapping them around your cock as I kiss across your neck. Slowly stroking you as I stroke my silken trapped cock up and down the crack of your ass. I moan from the pleasure of that as I suck on your neck and coax a spot of precum out of the head of your cock! :kiss:

Taking your silken panties and wrapping them around your cock as I kiss across your neck. Slowly stroking you as I stroke my silken trapped cock up and down the crack of your ass. I moan from the pleasure of that as I suck on your neck and coax a spot of precum out of the head of your cock! :kiss:

Reaching behind me, finding your silk encased cock and stroking it slowly as I feel your hand grasping mine, your other hand working my nipples, your soft kisses on my neck, hips swaying, nyloned legs caressing each other, tilting on our heels

Reaching behind me, finding your silk encased cock and stroking it slowly as I feel your hand grasping mine, your other hand working my nipples, your soft kisses on my neck, hips swaying, nyloned legs caressing each other, tilting on our heels

We twist our soft silken covered limbs around warm perfumed bodies as we reach for each others hardness and grown our pleasure. Lips taste soft skin and fingers wrap around and squeeze hard cocks. Nylon covered legs carress against each other as we press ourselves together. Nipples hard and yearning to be touched and pinched. We gasp our pleasure as each touch or tongue lap sends a new thrill through the other's body!

We twist our soft silken covered limbs around warm perfumed bodies as we reach for each others hardness and grown our pleasure. Lips taste soft skin and fingers wrap around and squeeze hard cocks. Nylon covered legs carress against each other as we press ourselves together. Nipples hard and yearning to be touched and pinched. We gasp our pleasure as each touch or tongue lap sends a new thrill through the other's body!

Geez Jenna now you got me hard again and sroking as well!

caressing, tweaking, rolling, hands feeling the throbbing essence of each other. Panties down, nylons sliding into and against each others, warm hot flesh seeking contact, bras askew, extended hard nipples rubbing, hips gently swaying seeking contact, friction..

caressing, tweaking, rolling, hands feeling the throbbing essence of each other. Panties down, nylons sliding into and against each others, warm hot flesh seeking contact, bras askew, extended hard nipples rubbing, hips gently swaying seeking contact, friction..

Wet kisses and laps of the tongue. Oozing excitement as soft skin or smooth silk brushes engorged members! Moans and gasps punctuate the air as nails dig in to hold tighter. Passion builds as the musk of excitement scents the air and muscles tighten in the expectation of release!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back