Kaley Cuoco is a hot little mess...

I especially like her in the new Priceline commercials.

8176353284_ec1d53e2a4_z.jpg

11.jpg

If you watch the early seasons of BBT, she hasn't aged well despite only being in her mid-20s.

If you watch the early seasons of BBT, she hasn't aged well despite only being in her mid-20s.

Yeah but thats part of her appeal. She parties. You can hear it in her voice. I honestly didn't know much about her until the Priceline deal.

Makes her more appealing because she's more real though. She's human, not an ageless hollywood robot. I like her a lot.

I like her too, plus she rescues bully breeds so that instantly gives me a warm fuzzy. I like that she wears her wide shoulders well.

I love her on BBT and think that she's super cute, however, sometimes her eyes weird me out. I don't know what it is but sometimes she just looks off to me and then she's beautiful again. Sort of like that old Seinfeld episode. (old person ref)

I love her on BBT and think that she's super cute, however, sometimes her eyes weird me out. I don't know what it is but sometimes she just looks off to me and then she's beautiful again. Sort of like that old Seinfeld episode. (old person ref)

She can only sit in one booth in one coffeehouse?

Back