Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for this week to come to an end. I need some R&R.

In the meantime, here are a few pics...my fun little distraction. These the first I've managed to get posted this week, I do believe!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Well worth the wait :)

Back to reality after an amazing weekend. What better way to finish it out, but to post some pictures?

Well, Fishfryer, I am the domestic goddess around these parts, so I clean up after myself, do the laundry, and in case you were wondering, am a pretty good cook too.... so, I'll take those spuds, and turn 'em into something delicious. We'll need to keep up our strength...

Now there's the view I'd like to see. You picking up your clothing after the photoshoot. I knew you were a sex goddess, but domesticated too?

While the laundry dries you can rustle up a meal. No need to dress just slip an apron on. I'll open the wine. If your very good I'll let you suck me under the table as I eat. :devil:

Licking

Back to reality after an amazing weekend. What better way to finish it out, but to post some pictures?

Your fingers are in the way of my dessert sexy lady. :rolleyes:

Unless they want to help me with my meal.:devil:

Mmm...I look at that first one and I literally lick my lips, the desire to pull off those panties and lick you into an orgasmic delirium almost too much to bear!! :D

best way to end a weekend. Beautiful pics from a beautiful woman. I was going to as if you needed help out of the panties, but I see you already dropped them to the floor. Now that's the picture leaving wanting to see more.
Why, thank you ~ and I don't know if I'll *ever* be ready for *that* shot....

Love your pics you're extremly sexy.
Thank you sweetie

I agree! What a way to finish a weekend! My god those are some SEXXXY pics! Thank you for completing my weekend!
Glad that you enjoyed them....off to take some more!

I've been lurking on your thread for awhile. I usually don't post very much but you are a very sexy woman! I love the new series of pics. Hope you had a great weekend.
Wow! Thank you for stopping by and saying so :)

Those curves.... OMG.... those curves!.. and the tease of the see thru panties? ... So sexy!....
Why, thank you. This shy gal hardly knows what to say!

Very sexy pictures. You are very lovely.
Thank you!

That was a perfect finish.
*takes a bow* Why thank you!

[/QUOTE]ohhh what a spread.. i luff i luff

hope to hear how eveything went[/QUOTE] Well, sweet mackkjackk, do you mean after I was done taking photos, or are you referring to my weekend? :devil:

After opening your most recent pics my iPhone burst into flames. Do u have a replacement policy? . The one of you touching yourself thru your panties is KILLING ME. Great pics and thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see more!
Thank you! And more there shall be!

Very erotic. Lady you have slayed me! Can I come back as a pair of your black lace panties?
Ummm... welll... I think how you come back is not something that *I* have any control over.... :devil:

Mmmmmm... nothing else to say, really.
Thank you!

You did .. Damn there is alot I don't know about You ... Even with your clothes on huh .. bout the only way they would have gotten done

Because I know with your panties on those floors .. I wouldn't have missed an opportunity

Thanks For Sharing ... :
Yes, indeed there is lots you don't know about this crazy chic ~ but the fact that you stick around to find out means you might be a little crazy too! LMAO :kiss:

Well worth the wait

great pics sweetie:

Great pics
Glad you had an amazing weekend
Thank you ~ I did have a fantastic time!

Now there's the view I'd like to see. You picking up your clothing after the photoshoot. I knew you were a sex goddess, but domesticated too?

While the laundry dries you can rustle up a meal. No need to dress just slip an apron on. I'll open the wine. If your very good I'll let you suck me under the table as I eat.
Why, I thought you'd never ask.....:cattail:

Your fingers are in the way of my dessert sexy lady.
Unless they want to help me with my meal.
Only if you ask nicely :cattail:

Ahh to help remove those panties Hope your weekend went great!
Go right ahead....*standing in front of you* help me out...

Mmm...I look at that first one and I literally lick my lips, the desire to pull off those panties and lick you into an orgasmic delirium almost too much to bear!!
I *need* to learn more of this orgasmic delirium you speak of.... :devil:

I have but one thing to say...YUM!
Thank you! :heart:

SuperShyJ9-Lovely pictures sweetie.
Thank you, dear.

great pics
Thank you!

A closer look...

I was asked for a better look at *that* bra .... it is one of my favorites, only second to my very, very special red one.

Here you go! Happy Tuesday!

Last edited:
supershy_J9;[/QUOTE said:
Yes, indeed there is lots you don't know about this crazy chic ~ but the fact that you stick around to find out means you might be a little crazy too! LMAO :kiss:

That is very true .. there are 2 things in this world I know that I will admit to .. 1. Was born Ready ;)
2. Crazy as Hell here :devil:
That Bra is quiet interesting for sure ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I do know some neat tricks for You laying on your back like that ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

I am extremely upset you haven't come to my office yet for our KPI review. I expect you to come down the hall immediately, close my door, and bend over my desk. Your assets need immediate attention.

Thanks for all the sexiness you provide.

Bob

Why, I thought you'd never ask.....:cattail:

Come now, don't be coy. You knew it was just a matter of timing and opportunity. :D

I was asked for a better look at *that* bra .... it is one of my favorites, only second to my very, very special red one.

It does look remarkably soft and comfortable ................. a lot like the contents in those respects. :)

Tuesday here is shaping up well. Hope everything is good with you.

attachment.php

That is a pretty bra. And what you're wearing over it just barely covers (some) of it. Do you ever wear it without the bra?

Please...........

Only if you ask nicely :cattail:

Ok.....Please move those fingers from my favorite dessert. I'm starving here for you and the sweet treat you give me all the time.

:kiss::heart:

Let's face it . . .

Let's face it, you make everything look good! ThNks for sharing the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back