Looking for an editor - May/December theme

Joined
May 1, 2017
Posts
10
Hi,

I have a short story I would like a critical eye to check over before I make a submission.

The basic outline is a 50 something man and a 20 something woman in a basic romantic date setting. All very vanilla :)
 
Basic outline

The text is about 9 pages/4000 words written in google docs. The first third is the setup, the rest moves between some oral on him in his entry hallway, and then the rest consists of oral on her and then straight missionary to the climax and the beginning of the lead in to part two.

The setting moves between a restaurant, a short trip to his place, and his place.

Their initial connection is work related, but not very close, and does not greatly affect the story.

Nothing else intrudes into the story except the interaction between the two.

My first draft is done, I'm leaving it a day to go back and polish a couple errors I spotted on last read, and then I will need someone to look at it with a new eye and offer some advice on rewording their interactions. I feel there is a little too much he/she through the text, and I threw in a couple first person bits I think didn't work out so well.
 
Back
Top