Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The existential question...

Is it female ejaculation or pee?

And does anyone on this thread care?

Not I - I celebrate all the feminine fluids... :caning:

Yup. there are a few where I think "pee or squirting?" But like you, I love it all-- pee, cum, spit...yummmm :) And I'm guessing most on this thread feel the same :)

Yup. there are a few where I think "pee or squirting?" But like you, I love it all-- pee, cum, spit...yummmm :) And I'm guessing most on this thread feel the same :)

Female ejaculate is vaginal fluid, and NOT from the bladder, as urine is. Understanding the difference will make you a better lover. For example, squirting is tied up in female excitement just before orgasm, as contrasted with pee. Get a woman to squirt for the first time in her life (hint: one way is G spot manipulation combined with enthusiastic cunnilinguis), and like a puppy, she'll follow you anywhere. :)

Last edited:
Female ejaculate is vaginal fluid, and NOT from the bladder, as urine is. Understanding the difference will make you a better lover. For example, squirting is tied up in female excitement just before orgasm, as contrasted with pee. Get a woman to squirt for the first time in her life (hint: one way is G spot manipulation combined with enthusiastic cunnilinguis), and like a puppy, she'll follow you anywhere. :)

LOL trust me, I know the difference between my fluids and which holes they come out of!!!! But in some pics I honestly can't decide if the fluid is coming from her urethra or her vagina due to the angle of the shot it's just not 100% verifiable. But yes, I DO know the difference and made sure that by the age of 3 my daughter also knew the difference between her vulva, vagina, and urethra (we will discuss the clitoris when she's a little older).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back