Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Appealing

The eroticism really appeals to me, I get really wet reading stories about lactation. But the practicality is what I can’t do. I can’t milk several times a day with my job and I am big enough, 40dd, I don’t want to get any bigger. I tried, unsuccessfully to nurse my children and wound up with large breasts that my husband loves. I don’t think he shares my fantasy. Guess I will have to keep reading stories.

Hucow Milking

I have been milking women for several years now, though I prefer to call them hucows. I use nipple and breast stretching methods to bring their breasts into full milking udders. Not for the faint of heart, though curiosity can be a fun filled day!
There are many facets to hucow milking, trust, obedience and endurance. I have trained many women in the art of lactation. However, most do not finish the course. Some are merely there for what they can get.
If you are curious and would like to learn. You can find me on www.collarspace as MilkngTime.

Attachments

• correct_cupping_method.jpeg
    correct_cupping_method.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
I have to confess that nursing on a lactating woman is kind of a fantasy of mine.

When my wife gave birth it was a long time before she was interested in sex again, and when she discovered that my playing with/sucking her breasts was stimulating her to begin lactating again she was kind of freaked out and very much turned off.

When a friend of hers gave birth I fantasised about laying beneath her and nursing on her big swollen tits. It's a fantasy I can't get out of my head, and I've written a short story about it.

Hucow Milking

I know a woman in my area who would love you, she is always looking for a long term nipple sucker.. she wants her nipples sucked for hours.

Improvise, adapt, overcome!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7B9CDEC9-548B-4FD1-AC03-F65F068EC919.jpeg
    7B9CDEC9-548B-4FD1-AC03-F65F068EC919.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 26
Wow! It doesn't hurt that I find them both incredibly attractive as well. I just want to clamp down on those babies and go to town!

I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?

I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?

Not necessarily. However, I would imagine the ladies creating these fetish videos get a certain sense of arousal from the performance. I know I would!

i think this needs a bump.

Any more personal stories on milking and being a hucow?

Lately I've been fantasizing about the thought of my mother turning into a cow. She already has huge, hanging tits. I imagine someone stripping her, forcing her to her knees, tattooing her naked flesh with spots, sticking a tail up her ass, a bell around her neck, branding her thigh, and pumping her full of growth hormones making her tits engorged with milk, to which vigorous breast bumps would be attached. And her vocal chords would be altered somehow, making her only capable of mooing, which she would in relief once the pumps start going. I'd love to scratch her behind the ear, and pet her, as the pumps go... see her big brown eyes widen as the feeling of release takes over... It's beautiful, the thought of someone reducing my mother to this...
That is a HOTTTT fantasy

Curious to know more...

Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo

Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo

Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?

Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?

hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!

hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!

It’s true. Especially the larger ones. They can be quite a handful.

Back