The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far from 'town' are you?

Only 12 miles but I have to drive through Texas A&M campus to get there. Not to mention, if you work in the oil field the cops think you're fair game, seven days a week. Better safe than sorry.

Only 12 miles but I have to drive through Texas A&M campus to get there. Not to mention, if you work in the oil field the cops think you're fair game, seven days a week. Better safe than sorry.

:eek: Yeah, so they patrol extra round your location?

:eek: Yeah, so they patrol extra round your location?

Two state troopers and three county sheriffs patrol this area 24/7. There are five rigs in sight from this location. and there is a bridge across the river between us and town. They use any opportunity they can find to pull us over. It's bullshit but what can you do?

Two state troopers and three county sheriffs patrol this area 24/7. There are five rigs in sight from this location. and there is a bridge across the river between us and town. They use any opportunity they can find to pull us over. It's bullshit but what can you do?

Funny, that sounds like a blue state thing....not Texas. (ok I won't go there) :D

So you drive to the Rules, don't drink, or even have a supply of, Beer or whatever, so what do they actually do ?
Have they been that many stupids that they think there's a chance of catching a bad driver?

Good thing! Molly does not tolerate politics in her Party Palace.

All Hail, the wise & puissant Molly. :)

Moanday, Moanday.

A brand new shiny week has started.

Ok, ok, I have coffee.

Homemade coffee cake is available to go with that coffee, fellas. :)

Day. Light. Savings. Time.

That is all.

I got robbed of an hours sleep this morning. :cool:
Yeah, that missing hour made yesterday's rehearsal interesting.

I have GOT to get my lines memorized!

"And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest."

Ssshhh: you want everyone to know ?
But... I've been pointing out that it's always five o'clock somewhere for years. ;)

Yes please! Coffee!

Ugh, not cool to be feeling shitty at the start of a shitty week.
*hug* I hope your week won't be as bad as you fear.

Homemade coffee cake is available to go with that coffee, fellas. :)

Yeah, that missing hour made yesterday's rehearsal interesting.

I have GOT to get my lines memorized!

"And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest."

But... I've been pointing out that it's always five o'clock somewhere for years. ;)

*hug* I hope your week won't be as bad as you fear.

Well see, I'll try to keep my head up. *hugs* :rose: Thank you for the (virtual) coffee cakes. :)

Rolf, could you get me a gin and tonic? Yes, I know its only lunch time but if you could that would be great.

Rolf, could you get me a gin and tonic? Yes, I know its only lunch time but if you could that would be great.

Vodka and tonic is much better....hope your day gets better...it has to right?..So.start counting your blessings..look around you will find them...

I'll have cake here for you anytime. :)

Agreed. Gin is evil. *nods sagely*

Frustrating is bad enough. *hug* I hope your day improved at some point. Like... right before you walked out the door. :)

*hugs* Evening, anna. :rose:

Hey there, john. *hug*

btw, I haven't forgotten about your latest chapter. I'm going to give it another read before I send you my thoughts. I've had a few already, I just want to go over a few things again.

Hey there, john. *hug*

btw, I haven't forgotten about your latest chapter. I'm going to give it another read before I send you my thoughts. I've had a few already, I just want to go over a few things again.

Of course, no hurry. :rose: And thank you again for taking the time to look at it. :) I know how busy things are right now.

Making progress on Chapter 7 and Manuscript ch2.

How's your chapter coming along?

Oh, listening to this right now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back