ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning :rose:

electric bill? um isn't it rats in the basement on the wheel thingy that provides the power for the machine?:confused:

Someone forgot to feed them and they went on strike.

Here have some of mine. I carry a thermos.

thanks...actually wasn't going to have any just making
for those that might want

Ah, then I guess I need to see if I can renegotiate the contract with the rats.

:eek: Hey, when did I go to work here? :confused:

Abs, get your bony ass out here!

With the heat index over a hundred, I'm ready for an icy cold bottle of water.

I'm fighting my depression again. It hits me the most when I am awake at nights, alone with my thoughts. Lately, it sneaks up and bites me while I am at the office. I don't have any real friends anymore. I have my family and I love them. But I don't have anyone that calls me and says "Hey, lets go grab a beer." I used to play on-line games to help ease the feeling of loneliness. But when I came to grips with the reality that friendships made in a make believe world are as real as the world they were created in. I want to write, but I get in a dark place that I don't want to be. I just have to accept that I am an overweight, over forty man set to be a spectator for everyone else's life.

I'm fighting my depression again. It hits me the most when I am awake at nights, alone with my thoughts. Lately, it sneaks up and bites me while I am at the office. I don't have any real friends anymore. I have my family and I love them. But I don't have anyone that calls me and says "Hey, lets go grab a beer." I used to play on-line games to help ease the feeling of loneliness. But when I came to grips with the reality that friendships made in a make believe world are as real as the world they were created in. I want to write, but I get in a dark place that I don't want to be. I just have to accept that I am an overweight, over forty man set to be a spectator for everyone else's life.

Depression is the coat I can never take off. I sympathize, my friend. I take my meds, but after so many exhausting years of 'trying' and 'dealing'...I'm just letting the darkness take over again.:rose: (its my safe place)

Depression is the coat I can never take off. I sympathize, my friend. I take my meds, but after so many exhausting years of 'trying' and 'dealing'...I'm just letting the darkness take over again.:rose: (its my safe place)

I think I need to make a road trip and bring a spanking along for you. :kiss:

I don't want to be medicated. I try to deal. I don't know how I could manage if I needed to take medications everyday just to cope. I try to recognize when I am entering a dark place and try to do something to counter it or make sure that I am not in a place to hurt anyone else.

Today has been a good day (so far).

I don't want to be medicated. I try to deal. I don't know how I could manage if I needed to take medications everyday just to cope. I try to recognize when I am entering a dark place and try to do something to counter it or make sure that I am not in a place to hurt anyone else.

Today has been a good day (so far).

I take medications every day, "happy pills".

I had a severe depression when my husband died, and I still suffer from it
from time to time.

When I'm having my dark periods I simpley can't controll my brain,
and sometimes it figures in my posts as well.

Right now it's like I see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I do hope of all
my heart that it stays that way!

I'm thinking rum. Oops, make that . . . I'm drinking rum.

Have you ever had Flor de Caña? I have a bottle of the 7 year Grand Reserve and it is WONDERFUL! I just get a rocks glass, put a few ice cubes in it and then pour in some of the Rum. I will let it sit for a min and then drink slowly. The rum is so smooth it is almost buttery on the tongue.

If you haven't tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Have you ever had Flor de Caña? I have a bottle of the 7 year Grand Reserve and it is WONDERFUL! I just get a rocks glass, put a few ice cubes in it and then pour in some of the Rum. I will let it sit for a min and then drink slowly. The rum is so smooth it is almost buttery on the tongue.

If you haven't tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it.
I have diet Dr Pepper tonight. ;)

Back to the Yellowtail Shiraz tonight, the last of the reds left over from a writers' group party at my house last weekend having now been drunk.

Back to the Yellowtail Shiraz tonight, the last of the reds left over from a writers' group party at my house last weekend having now been drunk.

It's obvious I don't drink when I imagine Yellowtail Shiraz as a bird. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back