men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Wife Fucker

=.=


My wife and I are having a threesome with a gorgeous, hard-body black guy with a great, well defined cock. The kind of beautiful cock that has great veins, un-cut but well defined cock head and a nice piss tube running from top to bottom. I'm watching him fuck her until she cums and "squirts" everywhere! After he cums in her, she goes down on him while I'm massaging his body and feeling how good he is. Then she offers his cock to me to finish sucking her juices and cum off him.

She is resting on the bed with her back against the wall as I lay back nestled between her legs with her titties pressed against me. He gets up on his knees and feeds me his cock. He's rubbing the head of his cock over my lips and around my nose, eyes and face. She is whispering in my ear how fucking sexy this is, and how hot and huge his cock is and how good it feels inside her, and what a good fucker he is. As I'm getting him hard sucking him, I run my tongue around and under his foreskin. She is feeling his cock going in and out of my mouth and rubbing the cheeks of my face to relax my facial muscles because his cock is so big it's stretching my lips. She's whispering "suck his cock baby... your so fucking hot with that black dick in your mouth... let him cum in in your mouth... swallow him... taste him... feel how hard he is and lick his dick... run your tongue around his cock head... trace his veins and his piss tube with your tongue... now lick his nuts and suck his cock 'till he cums..." The dude is moaning and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth... getting ready to shoot his second load... and it's going down my throat! I try to swallow it all but there's way to much and it dribbles out of the corners of my mouth. She catches the drips with her fingers and licks it off. He takes his cock and rubs it all over my face and kind of slaps me with it and calls me his bitch. Then she tells me she wants him up my ass... she wants to watch him fuck me... she wants him in her ass. She is rubbing her titties on my neck and back as I recover. Then he leans over me and kisses her. Then he starts kissing me... my face, my ears, my neck, down my chest and sucks my nipples to my belly and to the top of my cock. Then he slides his mouth down over me... down over my cock. Oh My God! His mouth and lips are so fucking fine...

That is a fantasy for a later time =)
 
Not really interested in a MFM. But, to watch her with some horse hung guy has become an obsession. Not that it's ever going to happen :(
 
Its absolutely incredible how common this fantasy is becoming. This wouldve been unthinkable a few years ago. (Maybe I've had a sheltered life).
 
i agree with deskuser my husband would n't have dreamt of it now he encourages me lol
 
My wife knows I REALLY want her to have sex with one of her past b/f's that she tells me was great in bed. I don't even need to be there. The stories she tells me about them... "making love" are hot, and some new ones would be great. And.....if I could be there to watch..... *yowzaa*
 
I think the men are really into it nowadays..a few years ago, maybe they kept it in their dirty little minds...:D
 
Its absolutely incredible how common this fantasy is becoming. This wouldve been unthinkable a few years ago. (Maybe I've had a sheltered life).

i agree with deskuser my husband would n't have dreamt of it now he encourages me lol

I suspect that this has always been a popular fantasy but until fairly recently it would have been difficult to arrange these scenarios due to most people only having a relatively small circle of friends and the fear of being regarded as deviant in some way. The advent of the internet has allowed people to get in touch with others who share this fantasy and to indulge it in a comparatively guilt-free and anonymous manner.
 
I love seeing so many people posting on this thread....it's way too hot of a subject to fall on deaf ears. I can't wait to read the next posts!
 
In the 90s my wife loved fucking my army friends and they loved fucking my red haired wife. Best time was when.my wife made me guide my buddies 11 in cock in her. We tag teamed her all night but it was obvious that he stretched her out for my 6 inches
 
Have you asked your wife/GF about her past sexual exploits?

I have asked past girl friend and my wife about their sexual past. It wasn't out of jealousy or for comparisons, but for mutual enjoyment like reading Literotica to each other. Some intimate details from from the person I love.

One of my favorite was from my wife shortly after she graduated from high school. She was set up on a blind date by a friend. She was young and he was older. He was a policemen or ski instructor something like that. He took her skiing then made dinner for her at his apartment. He wined and dined her, and then had her for desert. He was real smooth because she did not remember how her clothes came off. She said he had his way with her and royally fucked her silly. The juicy details -- its making me hard just recalling what she told me.

Another one was when her girl friend spent the night over. How they would explore each other and finger each others pussy. Now I can't remember if they tasted each other or not. I wonder if she's in the mood to tell me again. That is sooooo HOT! What's more exciting that I know who the girl friend was. We are good friends and kept in touch via Facebook. She doesn't know what my wife told me. A little secret that brings a smile to my face.

Have you guys asked too? What do you remember and what could you share here?
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah and I was shocked for all the good reasons1

My ex and I had a very hot sex life and we had known each other for a long time and were part of a group of friends that all were shameless. We all had had some of our past sexual adventures as public knowledge.
After time we shared more about our pasts with each other. She sucked cock like it was an Olympic event and wanted the gold. I knew she didn't learn how to curl my toes on on first date.
Remembering our first date we were getting pretty hot when I tried to slip my hand into her pants and she said: " I am having my period and I want the first time we make love to be perfect, so if you will trust me and be patient I will make it up to you." I tried to have my way by saying that there were "other" things we could do but she wouldn't budge, telling me that we would do all those things later.
So with that background, much later we were very relaxed with each other and after a hot afternoon of fucking and sucking she asked me if she could ask me a very personal question and not to worry about my answer as there was no right or wrong and if I was honest she would answer anything I wanted to ask.
With much trepidation I agreed, fearing the worst.
Retelling me that she loved me and however I answered nothing would change that love.
So, she came right out and said that as I enjoyed eating her pussy and licking and sucking every part of her body ( I loved rimming her and even sucked her toes more than once when she asked) had I ever sucked another guys cock!
I was speechless and it took me a moment to reply.
Seeing my reaction she knew I hadn't but quickly said: "OK I can see you haven't, but your cock says that you might have just thought about it. How close are you to exploring this? You should know that seeing it would make me VERY hot."
I was trying to stop this before it went farther than i was ready to explore and said: " Wow, wow, wow. ONE question I think that was three!"
She leaned over and took my hardening cock right into her mouth, sucked a moment and then kissed me passing the mix of our previous love making into my mouth. Smiling she said: " ask me anything."
"OK how about you have you had sex with another woman?" I asked.
"Yes and more than once." she boldly told me.
"Well I have to know everything, details my little vixen, I need more, look what you have done to me." I stroked my now extremely hard cock.
" First, last or best?"
" I want to know all." I asked hotly.
" OK well C was first, it was back during the cocaine storm in the 80's."
C was a mutual friend of ours and quite a hottie. I wanted details but also wanted her to reveal as many ass possible so pushed on by asking:" So who was the best?"
"Oh that would be M. C and I was mostly because we were high and horny and there was no cock around but M was hot for me and really wanted it.'
I was shocked because M was my first wife!
I excitedly said:" M my first wife?"
"Oh yeah and not to hurt your feelings but she eats pussy better than any man I have ever been with.
So to make a long story short, if you are secure in your manhood and relationship, ask but be ready to be surprised!
 
Hot Dog

Since I started this thread I'll offer another sexual exploit we shared. This one was from me with my previous girl friend before my wife.

I thought it would be sexy to play with my girl friend with a hot dog, then slowly eat the hot dog from inside her. We did play and it was lots of fun stroking her and shoving it in and out. Unfortunately I lost control of the hot dog and it went inside. I was embarrassed and didn't tell her at first. I was trying get it back but couldn't quite reach it. (Yes, I should have used a longer hot dog.) I even had sex with her hoping it would dislodge it. I was desperate! After sex I was still digging in her pussy. She had thought I had removed or ate it as I had told her what I was going to do.

She gave me one of the 'you stupid jerk' look then she tried to remove it herself. I must admit she got into some funny positions trying to remove it, but finally removed it. Luckily she didn't force me to eat it because what I had put her through. I told this to my wife as one of my past exploits that didn't turned out so well.

But now when I shake a hot dog at her, I get a funny smile back. ;)

Anyone else like to share?
 
Last edited:
Is there already a story like this?

I have asked past girl friend and my wife about their sexual past. It wasn't out of jealousy or for comparisons, but for mutual enjoyment like reading Literotica to each other. Some intimate details from from the person I love.

One of my favorite was from my wife shortly after she graduated from high school. She was set up on a blind date by a friend. She was young and he was older. He was a policemen or ski instructor something like that. He took her skiing then made dinner for her at his apartment. He wined and dined her, and then had her for desert. He was real smooth because she did not remember how her clothes came off. She said he had his way with her and royally fucked her silly.

Does anyone knows if Literotica already has story similar to what I have described?
 
Have I asked her?

Of course, I've prodded her shamelessly for a full sexual history with as many details as possible. She seems to be pretty honest about what she tells me, so some of the stories are hot and some not. Her favorite: summer after high school, she's driving down the road and pulls up next to a bad boy that she'd always been sweet on. They'd not got together before, but the timing must have been good. They rolled down their windows, asked each other what was up and headed directly to a hotel where they fucked the day away.

She recalls him complimenting the color of her nipples. I imagine them rutting on the bed.

So awesome to have a wife who shares.
 
No. It has been hinted at but I feel it best to leave the past in the past.
 
story idea

Of course, I've prodded her shamelessly for a full sexual history with as many details as possible. She seems to be pretty honest about what she tells me, so some of the stories are hot and some not. Her favorite: summer after high school, she's driving down the road and pulls up next to a bad boy that she'd always been sweet on. They'd not got together before, but the timing must have been good. They rolled down their windows, asked each other what was up and headed directly to a hotel where they fucked the day away.

She recalls him complimenting the color of her nipples. I imagine them rutting on the bed.

So awesome to have a wife who shares.


If would be exciting to have one of the writers here turn it into a real story with the detail we could supply. I think it would be fun working on it to get it just right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top