Fetish For Women Wearing Multiple Rings

honeybee_345

Really Experienced
Does anyone else find it sexy when women wear several rings on their fingers? Something about it works for me. I didn't know if anyone shared this fetish...

i had a lover and he loved to see lots of rings on my fingers ,he found it very sexy and erotic and it turned him on when i wrapped my hands round his cock ,he bought me rings for all my fingers for his own enjoyment and i still wear them all the time .

I usually wear 3-4 rings a day with multiple bangle bracelets, an anklet plus one necklace. It's like lingere to me. I love having sex with my jewelry on too. I usually take my rings off for hand/oral play. Unless of course my partner enjoys it ;) I love the feel of the cool metal on my steaming body. The way my necklace wiggle and jumps against my chest, ocassionally wrapping around my throat. How my bracelets clash against one another as I move...the sensation is beautiful

Does anyone else find it sexy when women wear several rings on their fingers? Something about it works for me. I didn't know if anyone shared this fetish...

I serviced a 63 years old Lady. she had rings on three fingers of each hand and a pearl necklace. and to my surprise also six rings in her pussy lips. it was fantastic, amazing

I am not a fan, but I don't mind anything that looks like it is trying to grab my attention. A statement like that, in and of itself, can be interesting.

Back