young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def...

Definitely would love to find a younger guy with a lingerie fetish to share dressup with....

I was at a NFL game on Sunday and I could not take my eyes off of a tiny little hottie. He was 18 maybe..very very slight with a tight shirt on. Super fem..no make up but girls earings. The ultimate tiny twink. I can only imagine the men he pleases.

Sounds like my type as well!!!:devil:

I always visit this thread, yet never have a PM when I log in. Why would that be?

Welcum to lit, but please keep in mind the fact that posts which include under age sex acts are strictly verboten! Keep these to private messaging only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow I get the pleasure of sucking an older guys cock getting him hard and ready to fuck my ass. I can't wait to feel his cock deep inside my tight ass theres nothing like it.

Well now TheLM that is a lovely picture you paint there. Also the point you raise about it not being super taboo is interesting. Often times on Lit things tend towards the extreme when all you really need is some good old fashioned sensuality.
One of my current fantasies is simply just spooning with a younger guy, he can feel my hairy body against his smooth back as I gently stroke his sides and chest. Slowly he starts to respond to my touch and wriggles in my arms. Pressing forwards with my hips I let my cock rub against his young pristine bum. We just rock and spoon and stroke all the time my cock gets hard and harder. I press more and more firmly against him. He gasps and I just shhh him softly and my fully erect dick moves between his thighs, no penetration, just rocking and closeness.
His eyes are closed and he is mouthing the words 'oh god' silently over and over and I know that all he is thinking about is what's happening to his body and what's going to happen next. He is totally lost in the moment.
Eventually I reach for the lube and the squirting sound snaps him back to reality. His eyes fly open and he stops mouthing the words oh god and starts saying 'oh fuck' instead. Once I have greased up his previously untouched hole I line myself up and slowly press the head of my rock hard dick against his hungry, twitching rosebud. Slowly I apply the pressure that will allow me to take this guys virginity. Once I'm in him my lube sticky had reaches round and encircles his cock, I kiss his neck stroke his dick and gently fuck his ass. I know that all this young man can think about is all the new feelings and sensations he is experiencing right now, his whole world is being fucked by me.

Still my favorite post in this thread.

Well now TheLM that is a lovely picture you paint there. Also the point you raise about it not being super taboo is interesting. Often times on Lit things tend towards the extreme when all you really need is some good old fashioned sensuality.
One of my current fantasies is simply just spooning with a younger guy, he can feel my hairy body against his smooth back as I gently stroke his sides and chest. Slowly he starts to respond to my touch and wriggles in my arms. Pressing forwards with my hips I let my cock rub against his young pristine bum. We just rock and spoon and stroke all the time my cock gets hard and harder. I press more and more firmly against him. He gasps and I just shhh him softly and my fully erect dick moves between his thighs, no penetration, just rocking and closeness.
His eyes are closed and he is mouthing the words 'oh god' silently over and over and I know that all he is thinking about is what's happening to his body and what's going to happen next. He is totally lost in the moment.
Eventually I reach for the lube and the squirting sound snaps him back to reality. His eyes fly open and he stops mouthing the words oh god and starts saying 'oh fuck' instead. Once I have greased up his previously untouched hole I line myself up and slowly press the head of my rock hard dick against his hungry, twitching rosebud. Slowly I apply the pressure that will allow me to take this guys virginity. Once I'm in him my lube sticky had reaches round and encircles his cock, I kiss his neck stroke his dick and gently fuck his ass. I know that all this young man can think about is all the new feelings and sensations he is experiencing right now, his whole world is being fucked by me.

That was amazing.
You can spoon me anytime.

Ever read about Ben Franlin's advice re older women? I think the same thing applies to gay and bi older men. I always heard it as choose an older woman as a lover because they are that much more grateful, but having just read up on it, it's better advice even than that:

"The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_to_a_Friend_on_Choosing_a_Mistress

All of which is to invite PM's from all you guys thinking of a New Orleans vacation! :kiss:

Always had a fantasy of dressing in high heels, short skirt and thong and slow dance while touching and caressing myself as several dirty old men sit around me and watch.

In the mean time I go to an adult movie theater in mornings because that's where the dirty ones hang out and love groping and molesting me in my tight short shorts :)

Apparently they love lOng haired Asians :)
Damn.... Love the sound of that.
I love dressing up too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back