The Lab Experiment Life is not taken for granted. [closed for Perplexia]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Seto Namika a Doctor in Lab Fusion Experiments was given the task of Creating a artificial human one that can fight battles. Seto needed to give it Human aspects as well as Killer Instinct. Using Flexibility and speed as his outlines it became clear the first one he should make is a Girl. Seto is 25 white hair and fresh from collage a very high IQ and semi fit for a Science geek,a fast as he is he is not extremely strong but his Judo self defense does the job. Adding different Formula's to the Tank he finally came up with the perfect mixture of Chemicals and Genes.-

"Now Dr Namika are you sure this will do the job?"

"Yes i may be younger then your much older Scientists but I'm a Genius and a perfectionist in my work."

"remember she will be head of the army i want her to be Excellent."-the General had other plans the organization the Doc was under seem like a Secret Army in reality they were Raiders a fiendish pirate bunch of Men.-

"as long as she is Treated Respectfully i will allow this.'-he said as he switched the machine on and the chemicals flowed in to the tank a Girls form began manipulating behind the glass until it was solid she floated there naked and beautiful Seto got a hard on just looking at her and shook his head out of ideas.-

"Holy Crap she looks good."-Seto nods.-"When she is awakened and i have Tested her Capabilities."

-The General walks out and smiles to the doctor as Seto looks on to see the progress.-

Slowly her blue eyes open and adjust to the light. Cranking her neck to the left, then to the right. Then her shoulders rotating them and her arms. She wiggles her fingers, moving her wrists. Her legs move a little adjusting to to her container, she wiggles her toes.

Her body moves in a dance to the humming of the machine. swaying and rotating her hips and her shoulder. She danced naked before them. She was made with an ample busty bossism, and tight ass.

She has a grace about her that's captivating and seductive. A calmness about her that's dangerous yet alluring. There are no thoughts that go through her brain for she would need inspiration. Perhaps a book or a library would be a spot for reference so she may please her makers.

-Seto looked up to her.-"She is awake good."-he said as he began to look at the monitors.-"Time to Upload Knowledge in to her."-he said and with a turn of a knob and the push of a few buttons a small needle in the water injects something in to the girls neck.-"Combat,Education,Social and even basic manners."-he said-"She is going to be great."-he said.-"I wonder what form her powers have taken, I'm sure once I have let the serum soak in she will know her self."

A rush of fluid filled her and her brain began to function, thoughts, knowledge, abilities, strength all rushed into her with as a giant wave. She closed her eyes and absorbed it like a sponge. "At your service" her smooth seductive voice came as she opened her eyes.

-Seto never thought, she be able to respond although was it one of her powers? Telepathy was not out of the question. Seto began to drain the liquid from tank letting her slowly fall tot he floor till she could stand. Pressing a few buttons Seto removed the glass surrounding her as he stood in front of her.-"Hello there."-he said cheerfully-"I am Seto Namika your creator and what may i call you."

Gracefully she released to the floor cocking her head. Looking at him she smiled then frowned. "You hold fond memories of Sasha, you loved her, you grieved her you think i am close to resemble her. Its not polite to be in your mind without your permission. I apologize. You may call me Sasha if it would make you happy Master Seto."

Stepping out her long bare legs moved her gracefully. She adapted to her muscles quickly.

-he looked to her and blushed Sasha was a once very close friend of his who died from a in-curable ailment that was when he knew he wanted to do this.-"It is ok and if you want your name to be Sasha then that is fine."-he said as he met with her half way.-"Come let us get you changed."-Seto walked slowly over to a whole wardrobe.-"From here Seto is fine Sasha no more Master business."-Seto took the check list.-"Ok first step is done you can walk and use all muscles you were given."-he checked the first step off.-"The serum seems to be working dress your self everything you need is in that wardrobe."-he said as he sat back and waited.-"We must test your abilities and then i must present you in front of the MAJOR"-he said-

"As you wish Seto" she said lightly examining the clothes that were in front of her. She chose a pair of tight fitted cargo pants and and a tank top. She pulled her hair up tightly into a pony tail. For some reason she got a picture out of his head of Angelina Joli in Lara Croft tomb raider.

Sasha walked over to Seto almost silently, as he stood there with his back to her.
"Seto" she whispered lightly.

-he turned around and was a bit stunned.-"I am happy you are wearing everything that must be worn to walk around. Underwear,Socks,boots,pants,Shirt and your hair is up not that makes a difference."-Seto smiled and checked her out.-"Very nice is there anything you wish to ask."

"why do you not trust the major" she said to his mind.
She cocked her head slightly and looked at the man that was leering at her through the glass. "is it because he wishes to sell me to Russia as a labor whore" she questioned again in his mind.

-he answered back.-"Wait you can tell that."-he said as Seto's eyes looked to Sasha and sat down a moment.-"The Major wants to make you his main general and for you to kill his enemies."-he said-"as long as he treats you with respect i do not have a problem letting him do so."-he said.-

Sasha cocked her neck. To his mind she said "I pulled out of your mind your sasha, why wouldn't i beable to pull through his. Glass isn't a barrier, its not as clear but still doable. His intentions are not to have me as a general, his intentions are to..." She stopped for a moment, again to his mind "I'm sorry all i get are pictures of things i do not comprehend. He is making grunting noises and is naked, and is shoving his waist at me. Then yes his thought is "Sell Slut get rich, disapear"

-he looked to her.-"That is odd."-he said and sat back and thought about it.-"If what you say is true then this may be dangerous we are surrounded by a ton of men with guns what are your capabilities?"-he asked-

"you have created me to be a killing machine Seto." she said softly. "I can also plant thoughts in their heads and make them turn on each other, or protect us, their brains are primitive compared to what you created in me. You have given me a multude of skills which range from weapons, hand to hand, mind control, telepathy, and esp. Your wish was that i would be undectable, and unable to be matched, you also created me to be alluring, and seductive. I could simply convince the major that he is so disgusted at his thoughts that he takes his own life. That would cause chaos and us time to escape." she said softly.

-he thought a moment.-"I have to say that is true."-Seto thought on it.-"Ok Sasha for now don't read my mind."-he said-"The base is dangerous and the wrong push of a button and the whole place could go off."-Seto stood up and stood in front of her.-"I think we should try and get out of here and fight them on the run this is not there only facility."-he said.-"can you find anything else about the Major?"-he said wondering if they were what they told him and that was a actual army or where they something else.-

"Yes Seto, i will not read your mind" she said looking at him in the eyes. Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them again. "His favorite color is pink, he likes prepubestent little girls. But seeing as i am a virgin he thinks it will be fun to order the worlds best killing machine to lay there as he rapes her." She cocked her head to the side. "he is wondering how many tests still need to be done. he supposes next you'll want to time me running the track. His boss is George Arjuillio. He is the head of the worlds largest female slave ring. He has never been married, he has never been in the armed forces, he was kicked off the police force for fucking a suspect. She claimed rape, he did rape her, but said she begged him for it. she had priors, he got off."
"is that enough seto or should i keep digging?"

-he nods.-"This army is a slave terrorist ring great."-he looked to her.-"We cause Chaos here and then escape. Can you pinpoint where the vehicle depot is from here?"-Seto began packing things and getting a few bags ready taking all backup copies of his work as he looked to her.-"Tell me Sasha anything you wanna ask before we take off out of here?"

"why is this bad?" she questioned naively. Then added, "Shall i have the major kill himself?"

-Seto looked to her.-"Sasha if you only knew what kind of mean and unkind things they could do to you? You would be scared, I know your out of the ordinary but your mind works like ours."-Stating this Seto looked to her as he thought about it.-"What i would like you to do it cause one of the soldiers to start shooting up the place, in fact cause 12 of them to do so."-he said.-"Where is the nearest vehicle here?"-he said to him self as he began bringing up schematics on the computer.-"Pack anything you find appropriate in the suit case over there i am done packing."-he said.-

Sasha nodded and packed a suitcase full of clothes and shoes. placing the suitcase next to his she looked at him . When he told her "now" she picked the 12 nearest guards and had them begin shooting the place up.

-Seto waited and once they were packed he shouted.-"Now!"-he said as the alarm went off not to long after wards he took her hand.-"Come on lets go."-taking her hand he ran towards one of the Garages. Seto grabbed the keys to one of the small black cars turning it on he open the garage and took off nice and fast he sighed.-"I'm glad i won't need to work for a bit other wise this could of been bad."-He said as he herd the big alarm go off.-"They will be looking for us Sasha."-he said.-"Probably tomorrow starting."

Sasha ran in pace with Seto, she could've out run him, but knew her job was to keep him safe. Her loyalty above all else was to him. For he was her creater, and her his vision. "My stomach is making gurgling noises." She said. Thinking about it briefly she stated "that means im hungry, I need substance, feed me."

-he laughed a bit.-"Ok then what would you like to Eat."-he said to her his windows down in the car he spotted the town a head they had some time to decide what they would eat. Seto was Scared he needed to be able to make him self a Power Suit to help fight this threat but he needed time.-

-The base was under control again as the Major talked to his men.-"These two are the enemy careful they both are dangerous and be cautious no one has to die try to leave civilian lives alone unless they interfere."

Sasha looked at him. " I don't like not being allowed to read your thoughts" She sighed. "why did you not let me kill the Major?" "If you give me a map I will calculate where they think we will go and we will go differently, my job Seto is to protect you now. You ade me superior to all. Let me do my job."

-he nods.-"OK you can peer in to my mind but only when i give you access and for now try and read the Majors movements what they will do."-she could see in his mind they were planning to start searching for them tomorrow and they would be using there own genetic mutants for the job she could see tons of human grown mutants like her in tubes in the generals mind so why was she special.-

Back