Butt plugs:

Do Men or Woman use butt plugs more?

  • Men Yes:

    Votes: 521 56.8%
  • Men No:

    Votes: 37 4.0%
  • Woman Yes:

    Votes: 344 37.5%
  • Woman No:

    Votes: 16 1.7%

  • Total voters
    918
Been wanting to try using plugs for a while to get ready to use larger strapon dildos. I've got a decent assortment of plugs but have been unable to use most of them successfully until this weekend (smaller ones would not stay in, larger ones would not GO in). Finally managed to work it so that while wearing a pair of thong underwear I could keep a slim one in most of the night (even wearing it while going to the store). The next night I moved up in size and managed to keep a larger one in for 5 hours. The end result was being able to take the 8" vac-u-lock realistic cock all the way to the hilt at the end of the 2nd night. Now that I've become more accustomed to the plugs, they are going to be a regular item to wear around the house for me!
 
havent used a butt plug yet. My ex gf fingered me and used one of her viberators on me. She couldnt get the vibe all the way in, probably should have started with smalling things like a plug but she just did it to me cause she was dominating me that night.
 
Current results

I just like statistics ... so here's the break up till now:

Of a total 237 respondents, 39% were female and 61% male.

Of the males 91% used buttplugs, while 9% didn't.
Of the females 94% used buttplugs and just 6% didn't.

Although this is a sample of the BDSM forum population, the high percentage is nevertheless (almost un)surprising.

Happy plugging!
 
Question?

Question to some of the more experienced plug users after long term use can a plug get worn out?

How often do you replace your plug if they do start to become worn out?

I know I've also asked this several times but never really got a clear answer to it, how best to clean yourself out? I've notice no matter how clean I think I am when removing there are times when it's not so clean. SORRY if to much info.

And please keep the pictures and threads coming the only way other learn to enjoy is if we all share what we know.
 
There was once a time when I'd have one inserted all day while working as a home portrait photographer. Felt GREAT when I drove along a pothole riddled road!
 
These aren't cheap, but they're made to stay in place. The Pharaoh's Eye, is designed to stay in for a long time.

If you don't want something quite so pricey, try one of the Tantus silicone models, such as the Ace or Ryder. Silicone doesn't absorb odors and can even be boiled.
 
I just started my adventures in anal play a few months ago. I bought an anal vibe and I love it.

I have anal beads on a string, and they're pretty flimsy. It's difficult to get them in, any suggestions? I'm already using plenty of lube.
 
I just started my adventures in anal play a few months ago. I bought an anal vibe and I love it.

I have anal beads on a string, and they're pretty flimsy. It's difficult to get them in, any suggestions? I'm already using plenty of lube.

The beads on a string are best used when you have a partner. Someone to put them in and pull them out for you.

For solo use I would say try the beads that are on a solid peice, like these:

jelly%20anal%20beads%20123.jpg


I've tried them in the past and they are nice. But they are also much better with a partner. LOL But a lot easier when your alone than the ones on a string.
 
Last edited:
I have anal beads on a string, and they're pretty flimsy. It's difficult to get them in, any suggestions? I'm already using plenty of lube.
I relax, concentrate, and use all my fingers to push them in/up.

I prefer them to the one-piece.

And definitely silicon. More expensive, but more sanitary.
 
I have anal beeds there all one piece not the ones with the string. I find them ok there good for a tease or a starter but there really nothing special.
 
Lady Isabelle used to shove anal beads into me while her minion Claire masturbated me; then, as I came, she would yank them out! The sensation was both pleasurable and painful!
 
Just bought this at the Fetish Flea.. cant wait to try it out (we bought the medium one)

NJ-plugs_3.jpg
 
When do you find it more enjoyable useing a butt plug?

During sex, before sex, or after?

Woman do you like it after anal and when your parner has cummed in your ass or used a nice large dildo?

Men when having sex and having the plug in or masterbaiting?

Just recently let my wife use a butt plug on me while giving me a blow job or hand job. I love it when she inserts the plug and is sucking on my nipples. Just curious if anyone was a little embarassed the first the first couple of times afterwards? My wife has been into double penetration for awhile now, so never really thought much about it until it was my ass being penetrated. She knows that I liked it and have done it 2-3 times together. I have used it a couple of times by myself.

I have been looking at prostate massagers and told the wife that I would like to get one. She was all for it. Can anyone out there suggest a good one?
 
Not even sure if this is possible for someone to use a plug so fast? But if this guy can take this plug so cleanly and deep DAM.

How about some oter users post photos of themselves? How about hearing from the ladies, tell your story about you trying your plug or playing with a plug?

http://www.heaven666.org/mr-stretch-havin-a-good-time-12521.php

Wow.... dunno if it's true about what happens when you're older, but if it is, I do not envy him and his future purchases of diapers - cause he won't have any sphincter security left ;)

Thats quite the plug. Way more than I ever want to be able to take.
 
I do not envy him and his future purchases of diapers - cause he won't have any sphincter security left ;)
I would hate to be the proctologist examining that fellow; I fear that fellow will become a burden on the medical system.
 
Back
Top