The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filling. :D

I smoked a muskox backstrap, baked potatoes, fixed up a batch of home-grown flageolet beans in onions with bacon and cut up a pineapple. In a bit I'm going to put the last of the Bailey's ice cream on a slice of zucchini chocolate cake.

Burp!

How about you?:rose:

It's been a long and frustrating day. We moved the computer and lost our internet connection. Fortunately, my neighbours have unsecured wireless...

And I didn't eat as well as you. But few people do. :D

It's been a long and frustrating day. We moved the computer and lost our internet connection. Fortunately, my neighbours have unsecured wireless...

And I didn't eat as well as you. But few people do. :D

I come from a family of cooks. My mother ran the Compton Unified School District kitchens for years, back in the day when the food was actually cooked in the cafeteria. The students ate well, then. My son is a school trained chef. My niece is getting her BA in baking at Culinary Institute of America. Everyone cooks in my family . . . and we all look like it, too!:eek:

I come from a family of cooks. My mother ran the Compton Unified School District kitchens for years, back in the day when the food was actually cooked in the cafeteria. The students ate well, then. My son is a school trained chef. My niece is getting her BA in baking at Culinary Institute of America. Everyone cooks in my family . . . and we all look like it, too!:eek:

I still cook from scratch. Not many people around here do.

Hi Di. :kiss::kiss:

Sunny, warm and busy...yard work...gym workout...pool cleaning. All in all a good day.
Tom! :kiss::kiss: sounds like a good day. Lucky guy.

hi nakeds. (hug) :)

<hug> back, Kimmie.

Tom! :kiss::kiss: sounds like a good day. Lucky guy.

Yeah...it was pretty mellow...if I don't get my daily rations of sunshine and exercise I get real gloomy...fortunately it doesn't happen often.

hi Tom :kiss: missed you too! just not here as much since I have earlier days at work now. you can always find me at last at some point though.

Awww...bummer...early to bed, early to rise, huh? I'll have to keep on the lookout for ya then.

Yeah...it was pretty mellow...if I don't get my daily rations of sunshine and exercise I get real gloomy...fortunately it doesn't happen often.

Awww...bummer...early to bed, early to rise, huh? I'll have to keep on the lookout for ya then.

yeah, and I'm NOT a morning person. :( hate getting up at 4:30. :mad: (then again if I didn't piss around so much in the morning I wouldn't have to. I have trouble self motivating when I think I should be sleeping. :rolleyes:)

yeah, and I'm NOT a morning person. :( hate getting up at 4:30. :mad: (then again if I didn't piss around so much in the morning I wouldn't have to. I have trouble self motivating when I think I should be sleeping. :rolleyes:)

Four thirty!! :eek: Holy shit! Owls and bats are still hunting at 4:30! I'm not a morning person either. I used flex hours at my last job and got up at 5:30 so I could come home at 4:00pm...it about killed me. :(

Four thirty!! :eek: Holy shit! Owls and bats are still hunting at 4:30! I'm not a morning person either. I used flex hours at my last job and got up at 5:30 so I could come home at 4:00pm...it about killed me. :(

sucks, huh? new job... longer commute... but I love it, so I'll deal. last job I strolled in around 10ish. lol I was spoiled that way. <sigh>

sucks, huh? new job... longer commute... but I love it, so I'll deal. last job I strolled in around 10ish. lol I was spoiled that way. <sigh>

HM is with you guys. Unfortunately, I am a morning person. It's a rare summer day I'm not already awake at 6:00 simply because I'm all slept out. However, I can sit on the porch with my giant coffee mug and watch the hummingbirds, the bushtits, the sparrows and the phoebes hunting aphids on my vegetables. It's so peaceful . . .

I can understand bein' spoiled by those hours...comin' in at 10. ;)

Hours and commute aside, if you love your job it's worth it. I HATED my job the last 5 yrs I worked...but I stuck it out for the pension...I made the right move in that regard...but every day there was a day in prison. :(

HM is with you guys. Unfortunately, I am a morning person. It's a rare summer day I'm not already awake at 6:00 simply because I'm all slept out. However, I can sit on the porch with my giant coffee mug and watch the hummingbirds, the bushtits, the sparrows and the phoebes hunting aphids on my vegetables. It's so peaceful . . .

your morning sounds much better than my grumbling and pouting. :eek:

I can understand bein' spoiled by those hours...comin' in at 10. ;)

Hours and commute aside, if you love your job it's worth it. I HATED my job the last 5 yrs I worked...but I stuck it out for the pension...I made the right move in that regard...but every day there was a day in prison. :(

I haven't quite reached that point but I can imagine it. I'm so tired of pre-adolescent hormones and attitudes, not to mention the truly deranged deadlines . . .

Two more years, mates, two more.

I haven't quite reached that point but I can imagine it. I'm so tired of pre-adolescent hormones and attitudes, not to mention the truly deranged deadlines . . .

hang in there bear, it will all be worth it in the end.

good night nakeds... good to be here with you again. :rose::kiss:

Heck, you're a short timer VM. ;) You can do them 2 yrs balancin' a ball on yer nose. Think pension, big guy, think pension.

hang in there bear, it will all be worth it in the end.

good night nakeds... good to be here with you again. :rose::kiss:

G'night Kim. Take care, darlin'. :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back