The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty-six years ago today, your passing changed everything.

So many what-ifs.

I wonder if my ugly would show as much if you'd have been around long enough to make a bigger impression.

I had her over for the day because you couldn't be with her... she appreciated it though only called me after to say thank you, and wondered if I remembered. I told her of course I did... it's why I made sure she came for brunch, visited and had supper before she went home to watch her show.

Remember that ship? the one we started and never finished?

I always regretted how it got broken.

I bought another one. I meant to start it over the holidays and just didn't get around to it.

I started it tonight, painted the copper sheathing on it. you'd be proud.

I still remember our backyard fleet, and the treehouse you made me.

And how I never heard you yell at anyone, but set an example of how to treat people while still standing up for yourself.

So many what-ifs.

Life is too damn short.

She locked me out again... left.

She says she always comes back.

It doesn't make her leaving any easier.

I have tried to be worthy of you. To do the things that matter. I know I make a big difference to many, but feel I let the ones down who matter the most.

I wish I led her better... I never stop trying.

Rest in peace... not sure why I came her to say that, but sometimes it matters to just blurt.

Wish she knew how much she was missed... but think she knows.

miss you too, always.

me
 
Not everyone leaves.

You are not alone.

Go to the basement, and talk to me, or I will have to come to you to make sure you don't drown.

I mean it. Not stopping.

IAY
 
Glad to hear you've found someone who actually does some diagnostic work (even if it's really done by the lab, lol!). At least this one thought enough about your case to order lab work concerning the areas that might be causing your issues. Huzzah! I hope the thyroid supplements and B12 make a radical difference in both your physical and mental well-being! :kiss:

Thanks so much Sir W. I hope your medical stuff is gradually getting sorted. I hate doing tests. Actually I think my new doctor is a D of sorts, his question of when was my last smear and my mumbled about 7 years or so ago I think meant he wouldn't let me leave until I had that done or maybe he was just a perve and wanted to see my bits :p

Good news though, I have lost around 5kg, ten more to go and I will be where I want to be again :)
 
They are too sick to go to school but well enough for sibling fights and I feel about the same myself - tired and restless and annoyed at the same time.
I should probably go read to them or something, since I seem to keep ending up on lit reading every single thread instead of getting any work done.
 
You have more to read

basement

I suggest you do so before you judge

still proud of you

not holding together very well at all

me
 
Never said I was impressive

Am just me.

Tons of flaws.

Try hard though and never stop, never leave and always am there when you call

Counts for something

Me
 
Weird day

Lip gloss for him and even the barber didn't cooperate for me.

So pink hair and scruffy it is... We make a great pair.

Not a song, but this fits my mood... from 'kelly's Heroes'

Pulling out... and pushing forward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1SkVldiHI

Teach the kids day in and day out that it matters to not just talk, but to do what you talk about.

Spend all that time getting them on board, and making them believe in something and showing them what they can do when they do believe.

The results still blows my mind.

I try to live by that, by doing the things that matter and finding solutions to problems as they arrive... to move forward.

I have said many things to you. I have backed them up with action and will again.

No one gets to choose things for you, but you are wrong when you say you are alone, that all people leave and that it's easier to walk away.

Anything worth doing requires an effort.

You are not alone, and never will be.

I'm pushing forward, and you are welcome, and invited for the ride. I don't have a white horse, but am proud of what I do have and who I am. I know you are too when you stop long enough to reflect, and that motivates me to keep reaching others and making a difference in your life.

You are always included and your place is saved. Even if you close your eyes, I am around you and simply ask you to remember to see yourself as you deserve.

You know how to reach me... I'm the goof in the corner on the bench, and am right with you, even when you want to pretent I'm not.

IAY
 
Anybody heard from DGE? We haven't seen his face around here lately, and I was wondering if he was ok.

He's definitely not tied up in my basement.

Nope.



Ignore that muffled screaming, it's probably just the wind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top