The lesbian, bi, single, married, whatever women's catch-all thread

clio711

Literotica Guru
Hi all - been reading some of the threads and there has been some discussion about people getting off-topic on certain threads. So I decided to create a thread where you can talk about whatever you want, post photos, post vids, talk about experiences, fantasies, current events, ask questions, give advice, or just flirt with other women. I would prefer the thread be primarily by women and about women, but there are no rules, other than please be respectful to all.

I'm going to start it off by saying that I had yet another amazing night with an amazing woman. I am very lucky!

I am definitely coming back to post on this thread, because this kind of thread is JUST what I have been looking for. I want to share an AMAZING experience I had today. ;)

Pretty sure the Isle of Lesbos thread has a great set of ladies doing the same thing!

Hey all! I'm Die, and i want to talk to some young girlies....I doubt it will happen cause i am one of the younger ones on here but hey i can try...

I propose a women only category in which threads related only to bi women and lesbians are posted. After all, our needs and wants are different than the men's. I'm just sayn'.

nice move

Good ide'r.... funny how some get all in a bind when someone goes a little or even off topic.... then they respond to it.....and it gets all discombobulated....

my catch all.... having that itch for M/M fun... but, can't seem too make the jump... looking for another Married curious guy....looking for a friend with extras... golf/driving range, out doors buddy.

dreaming of a MFM with the mrs.... ah well, someone else can have a turn

klippert illustrates why a "women only" subforum wouldn't work: because anyone can post anywhere. :rose:

Hi Clio,
Nice to see an 'open' thread, where girls to talk about 'whatever'.
Hope to contribute !

I propose a women only category in which threads related only to bi women and lesbians are posted. After all, our needs and wants are different than the men's. I'm just sayn'.

well that's what I intended here, hence the whole "by women and about women" thing. And silly me, I thought the title of the thread kinda covered that as well.

The one good thing about this heat wave is that people are wearing less and less. Including myself. If only I had time to make it to the beach. Who am I kidding? I would turn red as a lobster.

well that's what I intended here, hence the whole "by women and about women" thing. And silly me, I thought the title of the thread kinda covered that as well.

Except that, like I said, people can post anywhere they want. Also, the Isle of Lesbos is already a pretty good community along these lines - I don't think men look in on there too often.

the Isle of Lesbos is already a pretty good community along these lines - I don't think men look in on there too often.

I kind of assumed the Isle of Lesbos thread was just for lesbians, and maybe they wouldn't welcome bi-sexuals or the bi-curious? Perhaps others assumed the same. I don't read or post on threads that are obviously not intended for me, I figure that is just common courtesy.

I kind of assumed the Isle of Lesbos thread was just for lesbians, and maybe they wouldn't welcome bi-sexuals or the bi-curious? Perhaps others assumed the same. I don't read or post on threads that are obviously not intended for me, I figure that is just common courtesy.

Oh I see what you mean...yeah, it's mostly for women-loving-women, but there's no reason you couldn't join! But you're pretty much the only one who respects that theory. You'll note that men poke their noses into women-related threads all the time.

Oh I see what you mean...yeah, it's mostly for women-loving-women, but there's no reason you couldn't join! But you're pretty much the only one who respects that theory. You'll note that men poke their noses into women-related threads all the time.

thanks for the reply and the info.

Oh yes, I have noticed men doing that PLENTY! And not just men... many people jump onto threads and post inapproprietly. I am just not that person.

Hi all - been reading some of the threads and there has been some discussion about people getting off-topic on certain threads. So I decided to create a thread where you can talk about whatever you want, post photos, post vids, talk about experiences, fantasies, current events, ask questions, give advice, or just flirt with other women. I would prefer the thread be primarily by women and about women, but there are no rules, other than please be respectful to all.

I'm going to start it off by saying that I had yet another amazing night with an amazing woman. I am very lucky!

Good for you Clio :D
I think we would all love to hear about it :rose:
Is it anyone we know??

Okay so it's great to see a bi/lesbian/ whatever girl thread. that's great. so jw how can a girl know for sure if she's bi or not? is it more than just having fantasies about girls?

My dear Clio, I have to say that she's the lucky one... very lucky ;)

Back