ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been minutes and I'm already haveing problems transfering lit over.

Ah the internet! They its so easy when it causes 20 mental break downs a day!

Okay I now know the problem.

I can't figure out how to log in to the internet. Okay good thing I still have my handy dandy AOL acount.

Congrats on the cable modem, cats!!! It's so much fun...I especially love snipering auctions, MWUHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

:kiss:

I'd be loveing it if I could only figure out how to log in. I'll worry about that after I do some posts here.

cats said:
Okay I now know the problem.

I can't figure out how to log in to the internet. Okay good thing I still have my handy dandy AOL acount.

All you need to do is bring up a browser, your cable modem is already on.

I've done that but for some reason it didn't log me in. I'm going to need to fool around with it some mroe for it to work properly.

cats said:
I've done that but for some reason it didn't log me in. I'm going to need to fool around with it some mroe for it to work properly.

You need to set your browser so that it's looking to connect through your LAN connection, and not your dial-up modem.

Lets see what I got... *Checks email* Junk mail.... ZAP! Junk mail.... ZAP! Junk mail.... ZAP! Lets see... 308 junk mail, and 3 useful mail... Damn spamers!

poor Hy didn't have a puter to check mail ...

:mad: ~ Damn SWG server that I played on crashed ealier today & now I can't get my pet to group with me ... :mad:

Oh Hy I almost forgot to tell you. HSB is the third largest thread in this forum of all time. This trhead being one of the larger two and the next one being the Animie plot thread.

Arc da Rat said:

:mad: ~ Damn SWG server that I played on crashed ealier today & now I can't get my pet to group with me ... :mad:

you can't get your pet to do what??????

oh my!

:eek:

Arc da Rat said:

*Coughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back